-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If only there were some historical precedent we could look to....

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Be just like you guys and Tulsi(!).

Gosh shes just great LOOKING

FIXT. Since shes anti 2A and you failed to notice while drooling over thoughts of her. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Dont you think you're getting maybe a little too deep for the Far to follow?

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/25/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

[Linked Image from res.cloudinary.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

[Linked Image from res.cloudinary.com]
Mark Twain? lolol

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Did you bring an ice pick?

They already got that one.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I have to crush the pills into the finest possible powder, otherwise they won't eat them.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Even those poor farmboys in Montana understand that bigotry is a result of ignorance. If they can do it to them, they can do it to us. Christian tolerance has to be carefully regulated and limited.

mike r
What are you butting into a conversation between two people who don't see eye-to-eye but are having a civil discussion? You are a two-bit lowlife dickweasel who wouldn't know the truth if it bit your non-existent dick off.

That was unnecessary.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I have to crush the pills into the finest possible powder, otherwise they won't eat them.

Just sprinkle a little PC dust on them then and they gobble it down, but if it ain't PC you'll be pilloried.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/26/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
At least you dont whine......much.....

I am MAGA.
IC B3

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Bristoe

America was fighting the wrong enemy,.....as your family found out when Communism spread to Cuba and got your people run off.
No, they were both our enemy. The Nazis were just a more immediate threat. We took care of the Germans militarily and ended up beating the Commies economically, with a lot fewer American lives lost. Enemies aren't always an either/or proposition. Sometimes they are "both".

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Just a few things--How does the "world Jewish conspiracy" dovetail into the "Deep State"? To the early poster who (while not mentioning him by name) said that Hitler has been vilified for murdering Jews. Maybe it was because he started a world war and killed millions of non-Jews, also? Would anyone here really let someone bat-schit crazy like Jag actually work on their eyes? I always thought of lvmiker and Jim Conrad more as thinking moderates, rather than liberals. You know, the sort that agrees with either side occasionally, but thinks both the far right and far left are full of schit.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Just a few things--How does the "world Jewish conspiracy" dovetail into the "Deep State"? To the early poster who (while not mentioning him by name) said that Hitler has been vilified for murdering Jews. Maybe it was because he started a world war and killed millions of non-Jews, also? Would anyone here really let someone bat-schit crazy like Jag actually work on their eyes? I always thought of lvmiker and Jim Conrad more as thinking moderates, rather than liberals. You know, the sort that agrees with either side occasionally, but thinks both the far right and far left are full of schit.

When a country finds itself aligned with a Communist government that has killed 10's of millions of people and virtually enslaved the rest,.....it's time to sit this one out.

17 years after America enabled Russia to spread Communism across the globe they had nukes in Cuba threatening to eradicate the United States.

Now,...America has a Communist running for President.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
,...quite a few in Congress, also.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
In fact,..American assistance in WW2 created the Soviet Union,..and by extension, Maoist China.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

What was the specific action taken by Germany that you propose "started a world war?" Sending troops into the Rhineland? Their war with Poland?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Dumbasses cant connect the dots, huh? Deep State Cabal, Khazarian Mafia, World domination and control, false Jews we call Jews (Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Buildebergs, Soros, Pincus, Warburg, etc)

As the bat schiett crazy Rush Limbaugh said, the deep state Trump is battling are the most wealthy and powerful people on earth and Clinton's and Obama are their small time foot soldiers and that Trump has only one shot at taking them down and essentially that he better make it good or he and we are history.

Sorry if it's too deep for you. Keep drinking the kumbaya kool-aid and believing fake news so you dont have nightmares. All is well, be happy. There is no evil on this earth. It's just a Christian construct.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The NWO wants to have control of the new world order govt and financial system and indoctrination system and education system and religious system and, believe it or not, guns and the 1A. Dayom, who woulda thunkit?

Yep, it's a revolutionary concept.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

What was the specific action taken by Germany that you propose "started a world war?" Sending troops into the Rhineland? Their war with Poland?

Well, the Rhineland issue went against the Versailles Treaty so had the French had any balls, it could have been stopped there. As to Poland, well when you send three Army Groups smashing across another nation's borders, that pretty much nails the "starting a war" concept.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
In fact,..American assistance in WW2 created the Soviet Union,..and by extension, Maoist China.

Wrong on both counts. Both entities were in existence. Now had you said enabled or ensured their survival, we might have common ground there..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

180 members (300_savage, 14idaho, 16penny, 308xray, 2ndwind, 29 invisible), 1,677 guests, and 1,104 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,864
Posts18,478,638
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.