Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord
I thought andy griffith said that
You're right. Andy Griffith. I looked it up. Bill Cosby was the Puddin' er..a...pitchman.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by jimy
I'm ashamed to be the first to mention this but, a can of cheese and a handful of slim jims is the survival food of champions, that sh~t will last most of a generation in the game pouch of a canvas hunting coat, yet will be there for you when the blogana goes bad, waterproof and everstuff !

Modern food additives and preservatives are da schitt!!!!
Lol!!!

Sounds like a good addition to this dove field snacks.
Big ole box of slim jims
Cover em with cheese.
Can also use em to stir up the beefaroni!!!

Gawd this thread is awesome.

Its almost as good as a menu # 25 MRE!!!!!

Just a heads up, you don't need to buy beefaroni in the can any more , or even at dollar general for that matter !

They sell it in some "space aged" package now, remember Tang, "space age" same scenario but you can throw the bag out in the sun to warm up till the doves start flying, Wa La ! And thanks for the heads up on the slim jim, stir sticks that's like peanut butter and jelly on tootsie rolls, its to die for !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm ashamed to be the first to mention this but, a can of cheese and a handful of slim jims is the survival food of champions, that sh~t will last most of a generation in the game pouch of a canvas hunting coat, yet will be there for you when the blogana goes bad, waterproof and everstuff !

Lol!!!

Big ole box of slim jims
Cover em with cheese.

Fuggin A!

B C and D too.

Prolly work with some Chef Boy Ar Dee Ravioli too!

Or Canned Beef Stew.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I wonder if that Dollar General cheese like product would be any good squirted on a Twinkie. Kind of a fire inspired fusion cuisine dish. LMAO..

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Salty303
I wonder if that Dollar General cheese like product would be any good squirted on a Twinkie. Kind of a fire inspired fusion cuisine dish. LMAO..

The problem with twinkies is the piss poor packaging, you will never have an accidental discharge with slim jims , those bitches are wrapped to last, there is nothing worse than looking forward to a twinkie only to find out its dressed in last years dove feathers, that's just B.S. !

Try and think these things through a bit before suggesting such "Debbie downer" ideas ! Failure is not optional in these cases.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I once hunted with a guy who's wife wrapped his sandwiches in tin foil , God only knows what he was thinking marrying that bitch, must have been a second cousin or something, I never talked to him or her again !

Last edited by jimy; 02/25/20.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

The problem with twinkies is the piss poor packaging, you will never have an accidental discharge with slim jims , those bitches are wrapped to last, there is nothing worse than looking forward to a twinkie only to find out its dressed in last years dove feathers, that's just B.S. !

Try and think these things through a bit before suggesting such "Debbie downer" ideas ! Failure is not optional in these cases.

Ya but you can get a case of fuggn Twinkies for price of two tubes of Cheese schmutz so you gotta throw a few away, big deal. Surely the ones in the middle will be jes fine with no premature ejaculation issues?.. But yeah Slim Jims for the fail safe plan B cool

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I get the distinct impression that some of y'all ain't taking this discussion seriously.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Lol!!!

Big ole box of slim jims
Cover em with cheese.

Fuggin A!

B C and D too.

Prolly work with some Chef Boy Ar Dee Ravioli too!

Or Canned Beef Stew.

Geno

The ravioli is my favorite.

That and wheat snack bread with jalapeno cheese spread.

I am MAGA.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

About all I've gotten outta this is that Slummy is actually the real deal, he has a Crown Vic. Not just a Vic, but an actual X police Vic. See the push bar brackets on the front.

To have a Vic in some parts of the south is a right of passage, meaning you are the real deal.

What license plate on the front? Pics please. Still have the cage in it?

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Ya but you can get a case of fuggn Twinkies for price of two tubes of Cheese schmutz so you gotta throw a few away, big deal. Surely the ones in the middle will be jes fine with no premature ejaculation issues?.. But yeah Slim Jims for the fail safe plan B cool

If they made rubbers out of the stuff that they wrap slim jims in, a guy wouldn't need to use a new one every time he got lucky ! Those bulk food places would close faster than Peking Moon's Saturday all U could eat buffet !

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Any you cheese heads remember these?

Mandatory in any hunting chuck box along with saltines and thermos of coffee.

[Linked Image from metvcdn.metv.com]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Never had any of those.

I mind the time that my Dad and I went fishing on Lake o' the Pines in east Texas. My Uncle and his cousin taken us on Cuz's old aluminum vee bottom that looked like something out of Gilligan's Island and was indeed, sea-worthy. Lake o' the Pines was full of pine stumps just invisible under the water. We'd shear a pin jumpin' those stumps every little bit. It got up over 100 that day and we ran out of water. Rather than go in, those old boys would just dip the jug in the lake and drink out of it. We stopped at an old-timey fish-camp in some cove and ate whatever they had. Pre-wrapped bologna or ham sammiches and cheez whiz out of the jar. I learned how to eat Cheez Whiz proper. They would dip their pocket knife in the stuff and eat a big glob with every bite of their sammich. Cholesterol probly off-the-charts.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Never had any of those.

I mind the time that my Dad and I went fishing on Lake o' the Pines in east Texas. My Uncle and his cousin taken us on Cuz's old aluminum vee bottom that looked like something out of Gilligan's Island and was indeed, sea-worthy. Lake o' the Pines was full of pine stumps just invisible under the water. We'd shear a pin jumpin' those stumps every little bit. It got up over 100 that day and we ran out of water. Rather than go in, those old boys would just dip the jug in the lake and drink out of it. We stopped at an old-timey fish-camp in some cove and ate whatever they had. Pre-wrapped bologna or ham sammiches and cheez whiz out of the jar. I learned how to eat Cheez Whiz proper. They would dip their pocket knife in the stuff and eat a big glob with every bite of their sammich. Cholesterol probly off-the-charts.

Nooooo. that sh~ts all fat free, that's why it last so long, and taste soooo good. Old timers ate that stuff while they were camping to make sure they they never got the bacon grease sh~tz ! I think it kills beaver fever too !

Last edited by jimy; 02/25/20.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunzo

About all I've gotten outta this is that Slummy is actually the real deal, he has a Crown Vic. Not just a Vic, but an actual X police Vic. See the push bar brackets on the front.

To have a Vic in some parts of the south is a right of passage, meaning you are the real deal.

Wife’s grandparents have more money than the federal reserve. Trades for a new pickup every year. Newer Cadillac or Town car sitting in the garage beside the new Chevy. He makes grandma drive one of his police interceptors with no hubcaps. One of them still has the cage up separating the front seat from the back seat. Yes, I said one of them, usually has a few in rotation. He drives an 03 Chevy with 300k miles as his normal driver. Wouldn’t want to put miles on that new Chevy, might hurt the trade in value.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

This should be someone’s avatar.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Originally Posted by gunzo

Wife’s grandparents have more money than the federal reserve. Trades for a new pickup every year. Newer Cadillac or Town car sitting in the garage beside the new Chevy. He makes grandma drive one of his police interceptors with no hubcaps. One of them still has the cage up separating the front seat from the back seat. Yes, I said one of them, usually has a few in rotation. He drives an 03 Chevy with 300k miles as his normal driver. Wouldn’t want to put miles on that new Chevy, might hurt the trade in value.

But does he know jacksh~t about cheese whizz ? Slim jims or beefaroni? I hope they get inhome care, they sound like nice folks !

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I thought andy griffith said that
You're right. Andy Griffith. I looked it up. Bill Cosby was the Puddin' er..a...pitchman.

That’s right jack, and I’m not even a boomer.
I once hunted with a guy who's wife wrapped his sandwiches in tin foil , God only knows what he was thinking marrying that bitch, must have been a second cousin or something, I never talked to him or her again !

I hunted with a work buddy, his wife brought us a hot dish of fresh warm Pigs-n-a-blanket, at on the back of his property. 😃👍

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

My grandfather used to get one of those nasty little tubes with Liverwurst, Knockwurst and some other disgusting organ-meat pate’ for his ritz crackers.

that chit smelled like a gutshot buck when he open it 🤮

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

My grandfather used to get one of those nasty little tubes with Liverwurst, Knockwurst and some other disgusting organ-meat pate’ for his ritz crackers.

that chit smelled like a gutshot buck when he open it 🤮
lol

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 63 invisible), 2,339 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,394
Posts18,488,802
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.