Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Years ago .. 1970s .. an acquaintance ran for county sheriff as a candidate for one party and the other party made him their nominee via a write-in campaign. Obviously he won office.

So though it won't happen, in that spirit what I want to see is the democrats write in Donald Trump as their nominee.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Walt Disney of course would make a wonderful last minute write in. The fact that he is already dead won't bother the dems .

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The one I'd most like to see destroyed by The Donald is Bloomberg. I'd like to see Little Mike blow as much money as possible at losing for himself and all the others he's helping. That's my pipe dream - but it's not impossible.

Watching Bernie is more entertaining though. Biden is just so pathetic and sad, it almost makes me cringe. The others.....just background noise.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by jimmyp
Bernie Sanders!

Bernie would get destroyed by Trump but it still makes me sick that there are enough communists in this country that he could even get the nomination. That's scary.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Votes don't matter, it will come to backroom deals.

Hillary will be 'selected' as Bernie's running mate, against Bernie's will. Making Bernie very, very depressed.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Which one has the least worrisome 2nd Ammendment stance? Bernie?

Just asking because if the economy tanks due the Covid-19 scare then whichever Dem wins the nomination has a real chance at beating Trump in November.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Squidge
Which one has the least worrisome 2nd Ammendment stance? Bernie?

Just asking because if the economy tanks due the Covid-19 scare then whichever Dem wins the nomination has a real chance at beating Trump in November.

All candidates have come out in support of open borders and complete gun bans

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
The best of a bad lot is not near good enough.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by vapodog
. . . Amy then has four years to be better prepared for the 2024 date but still will bear the "Democrat" sign of stupidity "dumb". . .

FIFY

I want to see Crazy Bernie win it so Trump can go 50-0 in the Electoral College and beat Ronaldus Magnus' previous record of 49-1 against Mondull!

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It's my understanding that when the Dem delegates go to the convention, they're committed to vote for their states' choice but only on the 1st ballot. The front runner must win a majority on 1 ballot or all deals are off and they can vote for whoever they want on subsequent ballots. If that happens, the dealing starts and I would look for Hillary to come out on top. While Bernie is leading, he's far from a majority. With an army of candidates splitting the votes, getting a majority on the 1st ballot will be extremely difficult.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B3

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
The old, "Smoke Filled Room."

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
It's my understanding that when the Dem delegates go to the convention, they're committed to vote for their states' choice but only on the 1st ballot. The front runner must win a majority on 1 ballot or all deals are off and they can vote for whoever they want on subsequent ballots. If that happens, the dealing starts and I would look for Hillary to come out on top. While Bernie is leading, he's far from a majority. With an army of candidates splitting the votes, getting a majority on the 1st ballot will be extremely difficult.

Yup, and after the first ballot, the Super Delegates will be allowed to vote.

In 2016 the Super Delegates played a key roll in stealing the nomination from Bernie.

The difference in 2020 is the new rule change where the Super Delegates can’t vote in round one.

After round one, all hell is going to break loose at the Convention. Should be more comical that the debates.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

653 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 1badf350, 007FJ, 1936M71, 63 invisible), 3,207 guests, and 1,348 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,372
Posts18,469,290
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.