-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Barr's probes are what matter now. Lindsey can take up what's left for maximum political clout before the election.

What fresh Hell is this?
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jfruser
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
He may be holding off for something Barr has in the works. I doubt that Graham would call in anyone about to be deposed by the DOJ.

Don't take this the wrong way, but Graham will perpetually "be holding on for something." Same with Trey Gowdy, when he was a congresscriter. Those guys and their antics are boob bait for bubba. They exist to act like someone in the GOP cares about the GOP base of normal, decent Americans.

The GOP and its leadership despise decent, normal Americans. They just need to throw those they despise a bone every once in a while, while making noise like they are working for our interests.

Think about it: the GOP had (maybe still has) a pro-life plank in their platform. Been there since Reagan felt he needed the pro-life Christians on his side. Since then, no real movement. Heck, George Bush had a GOP senate & house, yet no pro-life laws were passed. Oh, talk-talk to the March for Life. But no action.

Then look at Trump's first two years. His biggest issue was immigration. Yip-yap, yip-yap about all the bad people crossing the border. What did he and the GOP pass when the GOP had control of both elected branches of gov't? Tax cuts for the super wealthy.

The GOP doesn't care about you. The GOP will never care about you. The GOP is the right hand slice of bread making up the kosher sandwich and they know who butters the bread. (Hint: It ain't you.)

You raised some good points there.

Any way we cut it or slice it, DJT drug all of their asses up to the table and caused quite a few to “retire “.

Trump is a goofball blowhard and a Democrat from the 1980s in his political philosophy, such that it is. Think Tip O'Neil with a hot wife.

And I bet nobody is more surprised than he that he got elected. But Trump never "got the memo," has had no need of the hand-rubbers' cash, and assumed political party rhetoric was on the up & up and not just theater. As such has been a disruptive force. He has exposed several institutions and discredited them. He's like a combat load of red pill grenades, tossing them about willy-nilly as his whim or ego directs.

It has been entertaining and may end up being useful in the long run if he gets enough normal folk to see the reality so they can de-couple their hearts from a system designed to destroy and milk them until they and theirs die out.

If not Trump, who was your pick of the litter back in 2016 ? Who was the REAL ‘ go to guy or gal’ ?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Well, you're pretty well eaten up with the TDS stupidity and a liar to boot. Why are all lieberals liars. Sheesh, it gets tiring.

8 yrs Zero-2300 pedophilia arrests. 3 years Trump-7500 pedophilia arrests.

8 million jobs added. Millions off the public dole. Highest home ownership since the 60s. Highest employment rates for blacks, Hispanics, women....

PS, he said many times he would win. Your lying friends said he had no chance.

Start paying attention. Your post is so far off it is not even up to the standards of "wrong."

I'll spot you a clue:
I 've never been "lieberal(1)" and I voted for Trump in my state's primary and the general election. I probably took too much pleasure in his political evisceration of !JEB! You just can not discern the difference between analysis from a non-Kool-Aid-drinker and TDS. You are so invested in the political circus, you aren't watching the ringmasters. You are so emotionally invested in Trump, you repeat his talking points.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
How is it that Miss Lindsey isn't EASILY seen as batting on both sides of the plate?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Well, you're pretty well eaten up with the TDS stupidity and a liar to boot. Why are all lieberals liars. Sheesh, it gets tiring.

8 million jobs added. Millions off the public dole. Highest home ownership since the 60s. Highest employment rates for blacks, Hispanics, women....

Start paying attention. Your post is so far off it is not even up to the standards of "wrong."

I'll spot you a clue:
I 've never been "lieberal(1)" and I voted for Trump in my state's primary and the general election. I probably took too much pleasure in his political evisceration of !JEB! You just can not discern the difference between analysis from a non-Kool-Aid-drinker and TDS. You are so invested in the political circus, you aren't watching the ringmasters. You are so emotionally invested in Trump, you repeat his talking points.

Looks like you've got some things wrong too. Never Trumpers are never welcome here. I was one once upon a time, but got woke. Your turn sleeping beauty.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RickyD
How is it that Miss Lindsey isn't EASILY seen as batting on both sides of the plate?

Like I wrote, I think the money men who hire the political actors have dirt on him and Graham plays ball. As long as he plays ball, the folks with the real money have his back and squash the overly curious in politics & MSM. See Corey Booker for another example. Booker went tot he trouble of finding a beard..and then SHE came out a lesbian. Still, no MSM speculation on Booker's extracurricular activity.

In Graham's defense, some of those Old South bluebloods and blueblood wannabes do have a sort of breathy manner of speech that sound somewhat girlish.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I'll spot you a clue:

Looks like you've got some things wrong too. Never Trumpers are never welcome here. I was one once upon a time, but got woke. Your turn sleeping beauty.

Uh, never was and not now a "Never Trumper." Voted for the man twice, as I wrote.

An old post of mine gets at the heart of my sentiment towards Trump, if not the particulars:
http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/index.php?topic=51487.msg1050169#msg1050169
When all the other candidates are overt America-haters or are just waiting to sell America out to their donors, the one guy who merely doesn't hate America shines like a diamond in a goat's ass.

Of course, to grasp that diamond requires putting your hand up a goat's ass...

Regards,

deadlift_dude
----Fred Rogers
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

I'll spot you a clue:

Uh, never was and not now a "Never Trumper." Voted for the man twice, as I wrote.

An old post of mine gets at the heart of my sentiment towards Trump, if not the particulars:
http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/index.php?topic=51487.msg1050169#msg1050169
When all the other candidates are overt America-haters or are just waiting to sell America out to their donors, the one guy who merely doesn't hate America shines like a diamond in a goat's ass.

Of course, to grasp that diamond requires putting your hand up a goat's ass...

The fuser has come unfused.

Try, just try to be happy.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

116 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 308ld, Anaconda, 35, 11 invisible), 1,489 guests, and 857 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,749
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.