Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Blackheart

You're the one who brought up a "grouse gun" in a thread about rifle scopes, chief. But it's everyone else who either isn't too bright or needs to put down the bong. Got it.
No it's your stupid ass that couldn't keep up with the conversation nor comprehend the reason I said to try putting a 6x scope on your grouse gun. As usual you're just a great big stupid ass hole who should learn to STFU when you don't know WTF you're talking about .

Put a 6x on your grouse gun for wingshooting. Thanks for the tip!!

Smoke, he left the part out about being blindfolded when he did this. He is an endless knowledge base.

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
PS when you find yourself calling multiple people "[bleep]" simultaneously, chances are good that it ain't the other people....

A wise man is frequently humbled.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Prior to being a Reb, I lived in 2 blue states just for clarification.

Well then don't PMO or I'll call you a Carpetbagger AND Scalawag.... laugh grin

Laughing, even though NC is a "southern state" somehow northern liberals invaded it many moons ago.

That damn Sun is your problem....That and arthritis....

Feel for you....We often have a problem "up here" also....However, things seem to be getting better....

Bat, youโ€™re a perfect example of a sandbagging, โ€œOh, my back hurts, and the ritis has my right thumb so sore to the touch...Then the first 4 birds get up and you turn them into down pillow stuffing...So much for being stoved up...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Ž

Damnit Shhhhh! You never know when there is a mark around....But watching those Boys, I best quit screwing around here and get in some practice....

laissez les bons temps rouler
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

You can shoot your mouth quite nicely. I bet you have a Purdy mouth.
Geesus, now I find out you're a gay old punk ass yankee carpetbagger. You sick old fuuck !

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
PS when you find yourself calling multiple people "[bleep]" simultaneously, chances are good that it ain't the other people....
Lotta fuggin dummies. Look in the mirror for exhibit #1. You obviously still don't get what I was saying about putting a 6x scope on a grouse gun. Dummy.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Lordy......BlackShart is wound uuuuuuuuup!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Geesus, now I find out you're a gay old punk ass yankee carpetbagger. You sick old fuuck !

Plagiarizing(that means copying content) Battue. The way you post I thought for sure you had a vagina.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
How original.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

Sorry about that, did not mean to get him so horned up. grin

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Plagiarizing(that means copying content) Battue. The way you post I thought for sure you had a vagina.
I know what plagiarizing means. I'm not the one with the IQ of a carrot here. Nor am I the one devoid of shooting skills. Remember that. It might keep you from commenting on things of which you know nothing in the future.

IC B3

CWT Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Prior to being a Reb, I lived in 2 blue states just for clarification.

Well then don't PMO or I'll call you a Carpetbagger AND Scalawag.... laugh grin
I'd suggest "punk ass old carpetbagger".

Now, now.... Leave me out, I easily find my own and don't need the help.... grin

LOL he has been known to go on rants to prove a point that can't be proved. It's what happens when you are a New Yorker, the most despised people on the Planet. grin
Says the punk ass yankee carpetbagger that can't shoot for shyt. And you're wrong. Everybody with an IQ higher than that of a root vegetable knows Jew Nerseyans and Massholes are FAR WORSE than New Yorkers.

Says the clown who was going to move to West Virginia. You really should talk to a professional.
I am talking to a professional. A professional punk ass yankee carpetbagger. You still can't shoot for shyt either. I may still move to WV. Sure as hell ain't going to NC. I hear tell there's lots of punk ass yankee carpetbaggers there now and I can't stand those ass holes.

Well I can sure rest a little easier now.

Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms should be a convenience store; not a government agency.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Glad I could help.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

I know what plagiarizing means. I'm not the one with the IQ of a carrot here. Nor am I the one devoid of shooting skills. Remember that. It might keep you from commenting on things of which you know nothing in the future.

Doesn't stop you does it? Now don't get all worked up and then pick a fight with your husband.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Hey, did I ever tell you guys about Unc Herman killing a horse with a knife....Now Unc was a champeen Bullshitter....But he got it done that day.....He also had a pet Wild Turkey that he drove around with him in his Ford Bronco...As a Kid, sold broken up old fudge along the road during the depression to help the family. Said it was Goat Milk Fudge....Did I mention he was a Bullshittter extraordinaire....Ended up well known in the Quarter Horse Association and an Honorary Texas Ranger.....Gosh I miss him....Especially when I see rookie Bullshittters.....

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I don't think oldelkhumper is a rookie bullshytter. He seems very experienced but just not very good at it. Kind of like with his shooting skills. Now Beaver10 is a real pro in the bullshyt arena. You can tell by those beady little, close set, weasel eyes he has.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Oh well, you boys carry on....

CWT Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I still like that 1.5 X 6 Meopta.

Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms should be a convenience store; not a government agency.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't think oldelkhumper is a rookie bullshytter. He seems very experienced but just not very good at it. Kind of like with his shooting skills. Now Beaver10 is a real pro in the bullshyt arena. You can tell by those beady little, close set, weasel eyes he has.

Laffin...Blacky, you know I love you...But, putting my picture on the ceiling above your bed for your spank bank material isnโ€™t necessary.

๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
โ€œMolon Labeโ€
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by CWT
I still like that 1.5 X 6 Meopta.

Thats a nice scope, very useful power range. I had a Swaro 1.5-6 for a very long time, it was mounted on a Rem 700 7mag GASP.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Blackheart: Gentlemen, gentlemen lets not get out of hand - I am trying to learn something here and not observe an insult fest - I am still trying to see/hear a rational, reasoned, reason to "give up" my variable power Hunting scopes (on my arsenal of Varmint and big game Rifles!)!
To date I have not read a single reason to switch!
Oh well as with so many threads here reason and rationality give way to insults, name calling and immature burp-ups.
Last scope I mounted on a new Rifle (just this week in fact!) was/is a 4 to 16 power variable type - chose this over both a fixed power 4x and two fixed power 6x scopes I have on hand.
To answer the OP question (whats the draw for 6x fixed power?) - NONE!
There are just to many reliable and more useful variable scopes out there today.
Like someone said above - it's NOT 1962 anymore.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 67 invisible), 2,250 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,694
Posts18,494,150
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.