Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Nice thing about these internet socials, it's easy to unbuckle if it gets too boring.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CraigC
Originally Posted by 700LH
Whatever it was supposed to be it was a stupid thing to post online.

Keep up wouldja

So I was just supposed let some asshat slander me on multiple forums with lies and falsehoods???

I would think someone with your hunting experience would not feed the antis whatever some asshat said about any bullet.
The buf could have been shot with cast lead and the video would not have looked much if any difference.
Hunting isn't always pretty, why feed anti crowd was my point.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by 700LH
Whatever it was supposed to be it was a stupid thing to post online.

Keep up wouldja

So I was just supposed let some asshat slander me on multiple forums with lies and falsehoods???

Why post anything on youtube? That's what people are trying to say. It's like posting a video showing you drunk (or worse, sober) screwing a really fat girl and then complaining because people are making fun of you. Do what you have to do, but keep it private.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
That wasn't hunting.

That was shooting livestock.

It was a bullet test, try to keep up.

If all you critics have a suggestion on a better way to test big bore revolver bullets on critters comparable to Cape buffalo, I'm all ears. Because all I'm hearing is a lot of keyboard commando bullshit.

Then why did you title it a hunt on the video; which you have now blocked access to?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That wasn't hunting.

That was shooting livestock.

It was a bullet test, try to keep up.

If all you critics have a suggestion on a better way to test big bore revolver bullets on critters comparable to Cape buffalo, I'm all ears. Because all I'm hearing is a lot of keyboard commando bullshit.

I have no interest in 'keeping up' with your 'hunting' party, or MEAL Team Six, or whatever that was.

No, you're just another armchair critic comfortable with just running your mouth and slinging insults from a distance about something you obviously have no clue about.

Whoa now, that sounds like defamation of character!

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by FAIR_CHASE
Craig, you are very full of yourself and which you have proven to be full of BS. This would be one of those threads where I would feel my IQ dropping if I continue to read/comment. Bye

Put yourself in my shoes. I spent about $7000 on that trip. Not as a hunt of a lifetime but to gather information before a hunt of a lifetime. I did all that to test bullets on real critters, closely approximating what would happen on a Cape buffalo hunt. I had a great time with friends. The bullets I had high hopes for performed beautifully. My shooting was right on. I actually shot the second buffalo just to donate the meat to Texas flood relief that year. So all in all, it was a fantastic experience. Then this petty a$$hole John Parker goes on the warpath and does everything in his power to spoil the whole thing, FOR NEARLY THREE YEARS! He has slandered me, my friends and anything associated over a petty personal disagreement. Not because he has some moral or philosophical problem with what happened. Make no mistake, this has nothing to do with what happened in the video. Had he been there and everything was cool between us, he would've been high fiving with the rest of us (which we don't do but I digress).

You guys don't know this but Parker threatened to drive to Hondo JUST to kick my ass, over a petty argument on this very forum. Think about the mental stability of someone who'd make that threat and mean it.

Consider posting such videos as unlisted and share the link with targeted groups rather than to the world.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

" We've had several at this ranch that charge the feed truck as it goes by" [quote]

[Quote] " Don't get me wrong, it ain't Africa but contrary to what many seem to believe, water buffalo are not like domestic cattle."

WTF!🤣
[bleep]....now I'm gonna spend the next hour searching CraigC's previous posts for more comedic gold!

Last edited by jackmountain; 02/28/20.

T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
If that’s the way a critter has to die then I’m out.

I had to shoot a cow once that was in enough pain already, I shot her in the head. I don’t even like to see a coyote do the death spin from a bad hit. Yes it happens but I sure ain’t gonna post it on youtube.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by jackmountain
[quote=CraigC]
" We've had several at this ranch that charge the feed truck as it goes by"

[Quote] " Don't get me wrong, it ain't Africa but contrary to what many seem to believe, water buffalo are not like domestic cattle."

WTF!🤣
[bleep]....now I'm gonna spend the next hour searching CraigC's previous posts for more comedic gold!

They charged the feed truck because they were hungry and they knew that's where the good food was.
Some people just don't know when to fold...

Last edited by UPhiker; 02/28/20.
J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
charged the feed truck?? did I read this right??

"I have more guns then I need but not as many as I want"
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah, them fat fenced in feeders are more dangerouser than cape buffalo.
Comedy gold alright.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Neighbors dairy cows got out in the road the other day. Glad I locked the doors and drove on by real quick. I coulda been killed!

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I’ve seen a dairy cow hit by an F250 going fast. The driver didn’t survive. You could have been killed.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Again... Again... Again... Again... Again... Again... Again... Again... Again... Again... Again... Again...

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Water buffalo are commonly used as draft animals, dairy animals, pets.

I've never seen a cape buffalo used in any domesticated purpose.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He has slandered me, my friends and anything associated over a petty personal disagreement... ...this has nothing to do with what happened in the video.

Personally, I'd like to hear more about this petty personal disagreement.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
I lived in the Philippines for three years and the water buffalo is a common animal used by farmers to pull plows and wagons. I was always led to believe that they are very non aggressive. I'm no expert on this animal so perhaps the one in the video is a different species. If not then it's not a dangerous animal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We've had several at this ranch that charge the feed truck as it goes by

Does the truck have a Popeye's sign on the door?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by kingston
He has slandered me, my friends and anything associated over a petty personal disagreement... ...this has nothing to do with what happened in the video.

Personally, I'd like to hear more about this petty personal disagreement.

I wonder if CraigC and Tom264 are acquainted? They deserve each other.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Originally Posted by kingston
Again... Again... Again... Again... Again... Again... Again... Again... Again... Again... Again... Again...

Your right... hit `em again....again....lower....reload..... Who was that masked man???

"I have more guns then I need but not as many as I want"
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1234, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 160user, 56 invisible), 2,548 guests, and 1,418 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,175
Posts18,484,652
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.