Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pahntr760
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
https://www.themeateater.com/hunt/big-game/is-hunting-too-white

More glorious meateater content.....bust out yer reading glasses boys, this is a gem.

I don't believe you actually read the article, because it simply puts out the facts of how different ethnicities are raised differently. It is, in no way. "white shaming" which I can imagine is to your disappointment.

Oh yes I'm sure the vast majority of black folks dont hunt because they're "are uncomfortable being afield among unknown white guys carrying guns" ........riiiiight.

It's a schit show clickbait article, written by a azzclown boomer...

It sure isn't journalism or productive in any manner. But that's "Meateater Inc" for you.

A misquote of the article, nice spin to meet your narrative. Lol...you're a funny one.

I read the article in it's entirety. I want that ten minutes back.
White privilege... white guilt.

Race baiting clowns.

GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Jag you are drunk posting again

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
And you're lying again.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
https://www.themeateater.com/hunt/big-game/is-hunting-too-white

More glorious meateater content.....bust out yer reading glasses boys, this is a gem.

I don't believe you actually read the article, because it simply puts out the facts of how different ethnicities are raised differently. It is, in no way. "white shaming" which I can imagine is to your disappointment.

Oh yes I'm sure the vast majority of black folks dont hunt because they're "are uncomfortable being afield among unknown white guys carrying guns" ........riiiiight.

It's a schit show clickbait article, written by a azzclown boomer...

It sure isn't journalism or productive in any manner. But that's "Meateater Inc" for you.

A misquote of the article, nice spin to meet your narrative. Lol...you're a funny one.

Keep dreaming

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by callnum
So question for the haters and I’m sure I know the answer.

What have you done, if anything to keep public land in the public hands?

Also to get the word out about hunting to the non hunting public?

What have you done to protect public land hunting?

Of course these questions don’t apply to Texans.

WTF has bha done? Why does bha get most of its money from big money that is anti hunting?

News flash, drinking ipa's with the boyz doesn't achieve anything.

Bha is only interested in appeasing their big money donors. I dont want to know what their volunteers and individuals have done. I want to know where their money is going and what its doing.

The 2020 circle jerk is coming up, maybe Ted Turner will buy his way into their hearts and azzes this year....

Always hilarious to watch Jackson Handy (James Pendleton), lose his mind over what BHA is doing.

Its really none of your business, since you:

1. Aren't a member.
2. Contribute nothing to BHA.

But, since you asked, I'll just leave this here:

[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BuzzH

WTF has bha done? Why does bha get most of its money from big money that is anti hunting?

News flash, drinking ipa's with the boyz doesn't achieve anything.

Bha is only interested in appeasing their big money donors. I dont want to know what their volunteers and individuals have done. I want to know where their money is going and what its doing.

The 2020 circle jerk is coming up, maybe Ted Turner will buy his way into their hearts and azzes this year....

Always hilarious to watch Jackson Handy (James Pendleton), lose his mind over what BHA is doing.

Its really none of your business, since you:

1. Aren't a member.
2. Contribute nothing to BHA.

But, since you asked, I'll just leave this here:

[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

In case it was missed...and Rinella called you haters snowflakes hahahaha

"Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, and more money." -Tom T Hall

Molon Labe
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The bha turds keeping coming out of the wood work....they must pay well.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The bha turds keeping coming out of the wood work....they must pay well.

I can’t be that difficult to come up with ONE thing you have done to protect public land.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I heard Pendleton once shot a dink-a-lope and a grouse...does that count?

Oh, and ripped off someone on a camera deal.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

You blindly assume and I find that rather funny and telling of your character. You have no clue what any of us do or don't do. Not everyone needs to pound their chest and scream look at me. I know a few guys on here and a bunch of guys not on here that do a hell of a lot. But what I find compelling about your argument which is the same as the clowns cited here is that all the negatives of their doings make it ok because they are championing for public land rights. Do you not see how dumb that really is? I am not going to need Public land hunting rights once the other side of the coin has accomplished their mission of destroying both our 2A rights and Hunting rights. But keep on guessing what others do and don't do.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
You blindly assume and I find that rather funny and telling of your character. You have no clue what any of us do or don't do. Not everyone needs to pound their chest and scream look at me. I know a few guys on here and a bunch of guys not on here that do a hell of a lot. But what I find compelling about your argument which is the same as the clowns cited here is that all the negatives of their doings make it ok because they are championing for public land rights. Do you not see how dumb that really is? I am not going to need Public land hunting rights once the other side of the coin has accomplished their mission of destroying both our 2A rights and Hunting rights. But keep on guessing what others do and don't do.

That's funny...Pendleton asks a question about where the money is spent, is provided an answer, then its declared "chest pounding" by you.

This tells me you don't really want the answers, just a reason to deflect and continue to grind that ax.

As to the second argument, I happen to agree with you, but lots and lots of groups, while supportive of the 2nd don't have the expertise that many other groups have in dealing with the issue of gun rights. Not every group has to be involved with every single issue, its perfectly acceptable to me, and many others, to support groups that deal with wildlife habitat while supporting others that deal with public access, 2nd amendment rights, and so on.

You want to see an ineffective, do nothing group, find one that tries to solve every problem and be involved in every issue trying to appeal to everyone. They don't last long, there needs to be a focus or you're done before you ever start.

IMO, its great to have people involved that support wildlife in general, while others focus on individual species specific missions (RMEF, MDF, MFFF, WSF, FNAWS, DU, PF, etc. etc.). Its great that others focus on policy, public access, legislative stuff, etc. Still great that others fight for our second amendment rights.

Its idiotic, impractical, and ridiculous for anyone to expect, for say, the NRA to spend a [bleep] load of money dealing with bighorn sheep habitat. Its equally as dumb for the NRA to be involved with land acquisitions for elk habitat when that's the focus of RMEF.

Doesn't mean we cant all be supportive of the over-all collective efforts, just means that if individuals are more concerned with elk habitat than wetlands for ducks, then they should spend their money on groups/efforts for elk habitat.

These bullchit expectations that you and others place on every group, to be everything, for everybody is flat ridiculous. Lots of moving parts in the world of wildlife habitat, policy, management, and conservation.

Pick the stuff that matters to you and support it...and allow others to do the same.

Really simple...

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

That's funny...Pendleton asks a question about where the money is spent, is provided an answer, then its declared "chest pounding" by you.

This tells me you don't really want the answers, just a reason to deflect and continue to grind that ax.

As to the second argument, I happen to agree with you, but lots and lots of groups, while supportive of the 2nd don't have the expertise that many other groups have in dealing with the issue of gun rights. Not every group has to be involved with every single issue, its perfectly acceptable to me, and many others, to support groups that deal with wildlife habitat while supporting others that deal with public access, 2nd amendment rights, and so on.

You want to see an ineffective, do nothing group, find one that tries to solve every problem and be involved in every issue trying to appeal to everyone. They don't last long, there needs to be a focus or you're done before you ever start.

IMO, its great to have people involved that support wildlife in general, while others focus on individual species specific missions (RMEF, MDF, MFFF, WSF, FNAWS, DU, PF, etc. etc.). Its great that others focus on policy, public access, legislative stuff, etc. Still great that others fight for our second amendment rights.

Its idiotic, impractical, and ridiculous for anyone to expect, for say, the NRA to spend a [bleep] load of money dealing with bighorn sheep habitat. Its equally as dumb for the NRA to be involved with land acquisitions for elk habitat when that's the focus of RMEF.

Doesn't mean we cant all be supportive of the over-all collective efforts, just means that if individuals are more concerned with elk habitat than wetlands for ducks, then they should spend their money on groups/efforts for elk habitat.

These bullchit expectations that you and others place on every group, to be everything, for everybody is flat ridiculous. Lots of moving parts in the world of wildlife habitat, policy, management, and conservation.

Pick the stuff that matters to you and support it...and allow others to do the same.

Really simple...

You are so wrong I am not going to waste my time correcting you. I will say you might just want to read what I wrote again really slow! And nowhere did I say that I expect every group to support every aspect of hunting. But I will be god damned if I am going to support any group that does not support 2A PERIOD!

EDIT: And any group that doesn't support Wolf or Griz hunting for that matter.

Last edited by MontanaCreekHunter; 02/29/20.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Sean Clarkson is correct about bha, and has seen it from within.

Again nobody will show where the bha hq funding goes or where it comes from.

I'll leave the thread with this, if you go to making hunting great again instagram page just look for the info dropped by Clarkson. It's pretty interesting from someone who was once affiliated with bha and resigned.

God bless....

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 02/29/20.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I love these threads. Hunters conspiring to make sure hunting never happens again.

Keep on. Those who would love to kill hunting are paying attention.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
I love these threads. Hunters conspiring to make sure hunting never happens again.

Keep on. Those who would love to kill hunting are paying attention.

Those who love to kill are the worst of all.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

You are so wrong I am not going to waste my time correcting you. I will say you might just want to read what I wrote again really slow! And nowhere did I say that I expect every group to support every aspect of hunting. But I will be god damned if I am going to support any group that does not support 2A PERIOD!

No, I'm not wrong...you're a group of 1 on your make believe Island.

WYBHA gave public testimony at the WYGF Commission season setting meeting in support of the proposed grizzly season here in Wyoming. You can listen to the testimony given, contact any of the WYGF commission, or GF Director if you like.

In regard to wolves in CO:

The North American Model of Wildlife Conservation and the Public Trust Doctrine define fish and wildlife resources as the property of the people and managed by the state and federal agencies entrusted with their stewardship. Backcountry Hunters & Anglers acknowledges this model as the foundation of science-based fish and wildlife management and we support hunting, fishing and trapping as appropriate management tools. BHA does not endorse advancing wildlife management policies and decisions by state or federal legislation or voter referendums and ballot initiatives. We are obligated as an organization committed to hunters and anglers to advance sound stewardship policies that are guided by science over politics, emotion, and conjecture.

While the presence of wolves and evidence of natural colonization in Colorado has instigated passionate conversations, BHA’s policies related to wildlife management remain unchanged. We do, however, recommend the following actions be considered related to future wolf management needs in the state:

• Update Colorado’s dated wolf management plan to incorporate new science, wildlife and habitat data, and the growing body of evidence that suggests natural colonization of the grey wolf (Canis lupus) is a reality in Colorado.

• Direct the appropriate decision-makers to study, evaluate, and secure new sources of funding to support the new financial burden of wolf management in Colorado.

• Develop a plan to evaluate potential livestock depredations and community conflicts, provide for ongoing monitoring, and create a compensation program that mitigates livestock losses for impacted commercial producers.

• Direct the appropriate decision-makers to create durable policies for any new livestock compensation programs that protect state-based revenue sources provided by hunters and anglers (Game Cash Fund) and create legal compliance with and insulation for federal funds provided by the Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Act of 1937 (Pittman–Robertson).

• Facilitate cross-jurisdictional collaboration with neighboring states and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service related to future wolf management needs in Colorado.

The Montana chapter in opposition of I-177, which if it would have passed, would have been the end of wolf trapping in Montana:

https://www.backcountryhunters.org/montana_bha_opposes_i_177

So, what group are you contending isn't supportive of wolf hunting/trapping or grizzly bear hunting? You seem confused.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I'll leave the thread with this, if you go to making hunting great again instagram page just look for the info dropped by Clarkson. It's pretty interesting from someone who was once affiliated with bha and resigned.

People come and go for all kinds of reasons from every group. Seems there was a recent spat of NRA resignations, it happens and not my place to judge why people leave.

People resign from jobs, boards, committee's, all the time for a wide variety of reasons...doesn't mean a thing. For every person that steps down, quits a job, quits a board, someone else steps right in to replace them.

IMO, I would be more suspicious of a group that never has changes in the board, resignations, etc. from time to time. In fact, most have by-laws that wont allow people to stay on boards for more than 4-6 years...that's not by chance, its by design.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

No, I'm not wrong...you're a group of 1 on your make believe Island.

WYBHA gave public testimony at the WYGF Commission season setting meeting in support of the proposed grizzly season here in Wyoming. You can listen to the testimony given, contact any of the WYGF commission, or GF Director if you like.

In regard to wolves in CO:

The North American Model of Wildlife Conservation and the Public Trust Doctrine define fish and wildlife resources as the property of the people and managed by the state and federal agencies entrusted with their stewardship. Backcountry Hunters & Anglers acknowledges this model as the foundation of science-based fish and wildlife management and we support hunting, fishing and trapping as appropriate management tools. BHA does not endorse advancing wildlife management policies and decisions by state or federal legislation or voter referendums and ballot initiatives. We are obligated as an organization committed to hunters and anglers to advance sound stewardship policies that are guided by science over politics, emotion, and conjecture.

While the presence of wolves and evidence of natural colonization in Colorado has instigated passionate conversations, BHA’s policies related to wildlife management remain unchanged. We do, however, recommend the following actions be considered related to future wolf management needs in the state:

• Update Colorado’s dated wolf management plan to incorporate new science, wildlife and habitat data, and the growing body of evidence that suggests natural colonization of the grey wolf (Canis lupus) is a reality in Colorado.

• Direct the appropriate decision-makers to study, evaluate, and secure new sources of funding to support the new financial burden of wolf management in Colorado.

• Develop a plan to evaluate potential livestock depredations and community conflicts, provide for ongoing monitoring, and create a compensation program that mitigates livestock losses for impacted commercial producers.

• Direct the appropriate decision-makers to create durable policies for any new livestock compensation programs that protect state-based revenue sources provided by hunters and anglers (Game Cash Fund) and create legal compliance with and insulation for federal funds provided by the Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Act of 1937 (Pittman–Robertson).

• Facilitate cross-jurisdictional collaboration with neighboring states and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service related to future wolf management needs in Colorado.

The Montana chapter in opposition of I-177, which if it would have passed, would have been the end of wolf trapping in Montana:

https://www.backcountryhunters.org/montana_bha_opposes_i_177

So, what group are you contending isn't supportive of wolf hunting/trapping or grizzly bear hunting? You seem confused.

WOW still flying clear over your head. But by all means keep on your rant. By the way there are a lot of guys that are on the island of not liking BHA. And even if I was alone I rather be alone then surrounded by a bunch of morons that can't see the big picture. Keep on keeping on. But this is my last post in response to anything you have to say on the subject.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Cripes it always amazes me how many guys on the fire struggle with reading comprehension.

I never assumed you did or didn’t do anything. I simple ask some very easy questions of the BHA haters——I will type them again very slowly.

Very easy to answer unless of course you consider bashing BHA on the fire as doing something.

What I will assume if you keep dodging the questions is you don’t do squat. Handy cut and ran so it is safe to say he has done nothing.

Last edited by callnum; 02/29/20.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
U C A N K E E P U R D R.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (1minute, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1234, 61 invisible), 2,415 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,423
Posts18,470,678
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.