Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Lets say Biden does noticeably better than Bloomber (no idea if that happens just playing what if)

then the situation is flipped - Biden will be in the position to tell Bloomberg he needs to drop out because he is peeling votes away from Biden, the presumptive moderate leader, and hurting his chances of beating Bernie

Will Bloomberg drop out? not until after the 14th at least and he's dumped another $300m into the race

I think that sets Bloomberg up to run as an independent.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bloomberg will never run as an independent. Never happen.

He didn't spend a billion to see the vote split for Trump to cruise in...If Bernie wins, he'll hold his nose and pull the lever for Marxism, same goes for his vote for Biden. This primary will end up for Biden, the deep state will see to that.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Biden is moving up!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Bernie will come more likely running as a third party candidate than little Mikey will.

But I don't see that happening.

I think the stage is set for Biden to be the nominee.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Biden will be the democrats' nominee. No doubt about it..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by broomd
Bloomberg will never run as an independent. Never happen.

He didn't spend a billion to see the vote split for Trump to cruise in...If Bernie wins, he'll hold his nose and pull the lever for Marxism, same goes for his vote for Biden. This primary will end up for Biden, the deep state will see to that.

Bloomberg spent a billion dollars already??

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Typical democrat - throw $1bil on something guaranteed not to work.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dems have 2 poor choices, either choice comes with future problems.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
A week ago Biden was toast, and now since he won ONE............... he's surging!?!?!?!?!?

I'm often wrong, it's part of my charm....... but talk to me in the morning and see how it's going for 'plugs'.....................

IMHO.....

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Biden said he’s gonna name O’Rouke as gun czar to get all AK’s and AR’s off the street and out of the closets and safes of law abiding gun owners....Great move!

That should help guarantee more Reds will come out and put a vote into the lock boxes for Trump. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
THIS from Harry Reid.........

I thought he was dead.

'...Choosing a single candidate to endorse during this primary was difficult for me. We benefited from a deep bench of talent this year, and I think the world of the other Democratic candidates...' HR

laugh

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
They must of gotten Joe's medications adjusted. He gave a very coherent speech that I saw on MSNBC last night. Beto was there and also gave a rousing speech. I'm afraid they will give Trump a pretty good run. Biden is a pretty slow horse but they will do their best to whip him across the finish line.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI

What happens with the Bernie wing if they screw him out of it again? (Or buy him out?)
His base will freak. they don't want Biden anymore than they want Trump.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by jorgeI

What happens with the Bernie wing if they screw him out of it again? (Or buy him out?)
His base will freak. they don't want Biden anymore than they want Trump.

Same as last time, Bernie will endorse the Nominee, for a fee of course.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
It is quite unbelievable that anyone would vote for a person who has demonstrated over and over a lack of mental acuity and is seriously impaired by onset dementia. Voting for him is a death ray for the United States. Left wing, deep state, government take over puppets will pull all the strings while he gets his warm glass of milk and a drool cup.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I am thinking that after today Bernie will have built up too much momentum to be stopped, and if they end up screwing him out of it at the convention a large segment of his followers will stay home on election day...…….we shall see, gonna be interesting...…….

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Democrats are now pushing Biden as their favored horse in this race. He is the lesser of four evils. Bloomberg can't be controlled by their money. He has enough of his own. Sanders is an independent. Warren is an angry old woman that has told so many lies she can never be credible.That leaves only Biden.
Will be interesting to watch this play out. Then we will start playing democrats and Trump. Don't expect Trump to be his usual reserved, polite self when that happens.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
..........he probably won't remember it tomorrow. (I thought this was a finish the sentence thread)

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
these Liberals/demorats don`t have a chance against old yard dog Trump he`ll eat`em alive. GRIN

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
DNC will left us know who they want to run in July.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (007FJ, 160user, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 59 invisible), 2,320 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,820
Posts18,477,815
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.