Print Thread
Hop To
C
ChuckKY Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Long story short, I have misplaced(lost) the rear sight assembly to my Victory pistol. I installed a red-dot sight and forgot what I did with the sight I had to remove to install the slotted rail. Called Customer Support, took them a while to find the assembly I needed and said they would mail it to me free because it took a while to find it. Just a head's up on a good experience with S&W and their Customer Service. I need the to install the rear sight again for my son to have some cheap practice with open sights on a pistol. Need to work on his grip.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I know S&W has been getting a bad rap about the new Python and their problems.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

C
ChuckKY Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by watch4bear
I know S&W has been getting a bad rap about the new Python and their problems.

Thanks watch4bear, brain fart on my part. Appreciate you bringing that to my attention and not being a dick as sometimes happens here. I edited post and do appreciate you catching it for me. Just got off of extended third shift here. Probably shouldn't be posting until I get some sleep.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Long story short, I have misplaced(lost) the rear sight assembly to my Victory pistol. I installed a red-dot sight and forgot what I did with the sight I had to remove to install the slotted rail. Called Customer Support, took them a while to find the assembly I needed and said they would mail it to me free because it took a while to find it. Just a head's up on a good experience with S&W and their Customer Service. I need the to install the rear sight again for my son to have some cheap practice with open sights on a pistol. Need to work on his grip.

I've, pretty much, only had good experiences with them, too.

Only problem I ever had was their dropping the ball on sending me a replacement gun for a defective one I sent back to them. They told me they were sending me a new one. Then I waited and waited, then called, and they said they'd make sure it got done. I waited and waited, then called again, and no one seemed to know what was going on with it. They could see the order to send me one, but no one seemed to have done it. Finally someone promised to take personal responsibility to send it to me, and then I got it a couple days later. Someone just dropped the ball.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good experience with S&W CS and custom shop.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
IC B2

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I had good service from them too.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (10gaugemag, 1936M71, 160user, 1234, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 58 invisible), 2,383 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,532
Posts18,491,244
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.