Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Been here a while, don't post much, but check it most every business day of the week

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
mine says .49 a day. Often somebody has already said what I was going to say, and I tend to ask more questions than offer answers. It seems like the fire is basically 2 camps, those that have questions (i assume younger people like myself) and those who have an opinion on everything whether they have experience or not. Then there are those who really do have a lot of experience, and I listen to what they say (scenarshooter, John Barsness and some others come to mind). So I feel like I don't have much experience with which to speak, so I tend not to say as much as some. And I try and stay out of threads where it is just a bunch of useless opinions being spouted off, unless it is a Creed thread. Because I was shooting a 260 rem since 2003, and people told me back then that the round was insufficient for larger game, but as soon as the 6.5 creedmoor comes along, it woks well for elk. Pa even dropped its minimum caliber requirement for elk from .27 to .26 to allow for the 6.5. See there I go, I just cant help it.

......the occasional hunter wielding a hopelessly inaccurate rifle, living by the fantastical rule that this cartridge can deliver the goods, regardless of shot placement or rifle accuracy. The correct term for this is minute of ego.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The big game on here is to ridicule someone for asking a question. It’s even juicier if God forbid they also make a typo while asking.

It’s mostly oracles or their low post count sock puppets they operate on the side.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by GratefulShooter
If it weren't for the high post count members there wouldn't be much to read here. Thanks to all of you high count folks.

Fact.^^^^^ I wish all the guys reading would make more of an effort to post something interesting, it would make this a better place all around. If you just wanna read go to the library!

This engine don't run on beets boys, post up or it dries up.

.111 post per day for me. Post a little on other forums, but more fun to set back and watch the pissin matches than to participate in them.

Grammar is important.
Capitol letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" & "helping your uncle jack off a horse".
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by slumlord
The big game on here is to ridicule someone for asking a question. It’s even juicier if God forbid they also make a typo while asking.

It’s mostly oracles or their low post count sock puppets they operate on the side.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Grammar is important.
Capitol letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" & "helping your uncle jack off a horse".
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
I chime in when I feel I'm contributing, added drivel isn't my thing. I also use the ignore feature. .329 posts a day. Glad there's not a timer.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

I’m averaging 22.4 posts/month.....am I a low poster? memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
X
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
X
I’m just a fragile snowflake and fear someone giving me a GFY.

Last edited by xarcher; 03/05/20.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.

If I followed that philosophy......I’d be mute! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (1Longbow, 1936M71, 1234, 007FJ, 160user, 1lessdog, 57 invisible), 2,404 guests, and 1,173 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,528
Posts18,491,150
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.