Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 21 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 20 21
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
I am getting a different quilt for my avatar. Mine looks too much like yours.

Originally Posted by Blackheart
So, you obviously have no issues with a hunting partner that continually points his loaded firearm in your face ?
Get off it, I'm sure he doesn't want to hunt with you. Fuuckin drama queens on here are worse than a bunch of little old ladies.

Little girl behavior suits you. Punk.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
ahhhh, don't think billions. At a rate of 1 million a year that would be 1,000 years. perhaps a few of those were actually not bogus.

F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Bunch of people riding high horses in this crowd.....

Thank god we have you people around to condemn those who got caught breaking a “law”

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by kid0917
ahhhh, don't think billions. At a rate of 1 million a year that would be 1,000 years. perhaps a few of those were actually not bogus.

Good observation.

I was thinking of miles driven, and didn't shift gears into convictions.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Blackshart you’re a douche. Reading your posts is a true display of stupidity, ignorance and narcissism.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I haven’t driven lit since 1988. Got pulled over in Moses Lake, Wa. Cop said go home right now and I never saw you. Yes, sir.

That was the end for me.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Springcove
Blackshart you’re a douche. Reading your posts is a true display of stupidity, ignorance and narcissism.
Don't read em. I shouldn't have to tell you stupid ass holes that.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I take it all back. I would NOT hire you for $1/hour and let you drink my urine for lunch.

One more lost opportunity for you.

Congrats, you didn’t kill an innocent. You likely can’t help yourself....texting while driving.

Typical liberal......no respect for anyone.

I remember back before MADD when DWI wasn't such a big deal. Cops pulled me over drunk a couple times back then. Asked me if I'd been drinking and I admitted I had, more than a couple, and was headed for home. Both times they asked me where I lived and then told me to get back in my car, drive slow and they'd follow me home. No tickets involved.

Presumptuous cock sucker too aren't you ? FYI, I don't text at all, while driving or otherwise and my driving record is clean as a whistle to this day. Quite likely I'm more employable than you are so don't worry, you can drink all the piss. I won't be needing it.

I disagree... dont text? That lacking communication skills and shows you dont adapt... it also says your probably old as [bleep]... and age discrimination is more real than face tattoo discrimination these days. No one wants an old geezer that cant figure out a cell phone! For [bleep] sake, Ive done millions of dollars of business transactions via text...

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Oh I’m sorry did I upset you cupcake? Truth hurts huh 🤔

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I haven’t driven lit since 1988. Got pulled over in Moses Lake, Wa. Cop said go home right now and I never saw you. Yes, sir.

That was the end for me.

P
Wow, somebody else who's honest. Now you're a dangerous, stupid ass hole of course.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Oh I’m sorry did I upset you cupcake? Truth hurts huh 🤔
Obviously you wouldn't know the truth if it was shoved up your ass.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Don’t jerk the string off your blood sponge....

These people are not your enemy.....Darwin is.

Originally Posted by Pharmseller

That was the end for me.

P
Wow, somebody else who's honest. Now you're a dangerous, stupid ass hole of course.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I knew a case where a 2 year old girl got killed from DWI.

Driver hit the curb on residential street, lost control of car, and drove it through the front of the house. Her father was a doctor, and had to dig through the debris to get to her, where she had been asleep in her cradle bed that night.

Her doctor dad had to perform a tracheostomy, because her windpipe was crushed, and she wasn’t breathing. She didn’t make it. Her mother had a nervous breakdown, and it haunted her, her whole life. Her sister and brother lost a sibling, and she never got to meet and play with her cousins at family gatherings throughout the year/s.

The lady DWI driver only got 10 years for manslaughter, and her husband divorced her while she served her sentence. That happened back in the 1960’s in Texas, before the laws started getting harsher across the country.

I never got to enjoy the holidays together...with my cousin.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/07/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Is it legal to drink alcohol and drive? The answer is NO. Period!!! Have I done it? Answer is yes. Am I proud of it like Blackshart ??? Answer is NO!!! Actually I’m ashamed of my lack of judgment and stupidity.

Carry on Blackshart. You’re obviously a legend in your own mind...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You boys play nice now. whistle

[Linked Image]
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
I take it all back. I would NOT hire you for $1/hour and let you drink my urine for lunch.

Congrats, you didn’t kill an innocent. You likely can’t help yourself....texting while driving.

I remember back before MADD when DWI wasn't such a big deal. Cops pulled me over drunk a couple times back then. Asked me if I'd been drinking and I admitted I had, more than a couple, and was headed for home. Both times they asked me where I lived and then told me to get back in my car, drive slow and they'd follow me home. No tickets involved.

Presumptuous cock sucker too aren't you ? FYI, I don't text at all, while driving or otherwise and my driving record is clean as a whistle to this day. Quite likely I'm more employable than you are so don't worry, you can drink all the piss. I won't be needing it.

I disagree... dont text? That lacking communication skills and shows you dont adapt... it also says your probably old as [bleep]... and age discrimination is more real than face tattoo discrimination these days. No one wants an old geezer that cant figure out a cell phone! For [bleep] sake, Ive done millions of dollars of business transactions via text...
Never said I couldn't, just said I don't. I am getting old but not as old as most here. I don't give a shyt what you've done via text or otherwise. Nor do I give a damn what you do or don't agree with.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by jnyork

That's funny.

Blackheart, Fubarsky, and Miketheliberal Warner all on the same thread??

You just know that's going to be a chitshow.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by jnyork

That's funny.

Blackheart, Fubarsky, and Miketheliberal Warner all on the same thread??

You just know that's going to be a chitshow.

God bless you.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Is it legal to drink alcohol and drive? The answer is NO. Period!!! Have I done it? Answer is yes. Am I proud of it like Blackshart ??? Answer is NO!!! Actually I’m ashamed of my lack of judgment and stupidity.

Carry on Blackshart. You’re obviously a legend in your own mind...
I never said I was proud of it. Simply stated how things used to be before hysteria set in amongst you ladies. You'd know that if you weren't a fuuckin retard but alas, you are a fuuckin retard.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Never said I couldn't, just said I don't. I am getting old but not as old as most here. I don't give a shyt what you've done via text or otherwise. Nor do I give a damn what you do or don't agree with.

By you simply replying, indicates otherwise...

Page 14 of 21 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 2500HD, 06hunter59, 204guy, 54 invisible), 2,441 guests, and 1,355 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,897
Posts18,518,402
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.