Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 21 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 20 21
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Typical liberal response from dope-smokin’ Colorado.

Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by jnyork
You boys play nice now. whistle

That's funny.

Blackheart, Fubarsky, and Miketheliberal Warner all on the same thread??

You just know that's going to be a chitshow.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

GB1

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Springcove
Is it legal to drink alcohol and drive? The answer is NO. Period!!! Have I done it? Answer is yes. Am I proud of it like Blackshart ??? Answer is NO!!! Actually I’m ashamed of my lack of judgment and stupidity.

Carry on Blackshart. You’re obviously a legend in your own mind...
I never said I was proud of it. Simply stated how things used to be before hysteria set in amongst you ladies. You'd know that if you weren't a fuuckin retard but alas, you are a fuuckin retard.

To bad it’s not illegal to be old, Asian, Indian, female and under 30 to drive.....

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Is it legal to drink alcohol and drive? The answer is NO. Period!!! Have I done it? Answer is yes. Am I proud of it like Blackshart ??? Answer is NO!!! Actually I’m ashamed of my lack of judgment and stupidity.

I never said I was proud of it. Simply stated how things used to be before hysteria set in amongst you ladies. You'd know that if you weren't a fuuckin retard but alas, you are a fuuckin retard.

You poor little man you definitely have some serious issues...

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I’m surprised how many people seem to be holier than thou and pretend to never to have been under
the influence of something while operating any vehicle......

Ever.

Time to take a good, long look see in the mirror

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I haven’t driven lit since 1988. Got pulled over in Moses Lake, Wa. Cop said go home right now and I never saw you. Yes, sir.

That was the end for me.

P
Wow, somebody else who's honest. Now you're a dangerous, stupid ass hole of course.

I was. No more. Don’t judge the man I am by the boy I was.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
And to the man who lost his six year old, I am truly sorry for your loss. I’ll say a prayer tonight.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
I take it all back. I would NOT hire you for $1/hour and let you drink my urine for lunch.

One more lost opportunity for you.

Congrats, you didn’t kill an innocent. You likely can’t help yourself....texting while driving.

Typical liberal......no respect for anyone.

I remember back before MADD when DWI wasn't such a big deal. Cops pulled me over drunk a couple times back then. Asked me if I'd been drinking and I admitted I had, more than a couple, and was headed for home. Both times they asked me where I lived and then told me to get back in my car, drive slow and they'd follow me home. No tickets involved.

Presumptuous cock sucker too aren't you ? FYI, I don't text at all, while driving or otherwise and my driving record is clean as a whistle to this day. Quite likely I'm more employable than you are so don't worry, you can drink all the piss. I won't be needing it.

I disagree... dont text? That lacking communication skills and shows you dont adapt... it also says your probably old as [bleep]... and age discrimination is more real than face tattoo discrimination these days. No one wants an old geezer that cant figure out a cell phone! For [bleep] sake, Ive done millions of dollars of business transactions via text...
Never said I couldn't, just said I don't. I am getting old but not as old as most here. I don't give a shyt what you've done via text or otherwise. Nor do I give a damn what you do or don't agree with.

By you simply replying, indicates otherwise...

Since my previous response was obviously too much for you to cypher I'll simplify. GFY you insignificant little peeon..

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

One of them is being a fuuckin retard.... because when you make a statement, then use an interjection, and a proclamation all in the same sentence body only using comma’s.... the sentence structure is 100000% wrong... which wouldn’t typically be pointed out or funny, but declaring someone is a [bleep] retard twice in that same marvelous masterpiece of an extremely failing basic english structure... well... what can I say.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I haven’t driven lit since 1988. Got pulled over in Moses Lake, Wa. Cop said go home right now and I never saw you. Yes, sir.

That was the end for me.

P
Wow, somebody else who's honest. Now you're a dangerous, stupid ass hole of course.

I was. No more. Don’t judge the man I am by the boy I was.

P
Back at ya.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I take it all back. I would NOT hire you for $1/hour and let you drink my urine for lunch.

Congrats, you didn’t kill an innocent. You likely can’t help yourself....texting while driving.

I remember back before MADD when DWI wasn't such a big deal. Cops pulled me over drunk a couple times back then. Asked me if I'd been drinking and I admitted I had, more than a couple, and was headed for home. Both times they asked me where I lived and then told me to get back in my car, drive slow and they'd follow me home. No tickets involved.

Presumptuous cock sucker too aren't you ? FYI, I don't text at all, while driving or otherwise and my driving record is clean as a whistle to this day. Quite likely I'm more employable than you are so don't worry, you can drink all the piss. I won't be needing it.

I disagree... dont text? That lacking communication skills and shows you dont adapt... it also says your probably old as [bleep]... and age discrimination is more real than face tattoo discrimination these days. No one wants an old geezer that cant figure out a cell phone! For [bleep] sake, Ive done millions of dollars of business transactions via text...
Never said I couldn't, just said I don't. I am getting old but not as old as most here. I don't give a shyt what you've done via text or otherwise. Nor do I give a damn what you do or don't agree with.

Since my previous response was obviously too much for you to cypher I'll simplify. GFY you insignificant little peeon..

Your using the wrong word, cypher doesn’t fit there you fuuckin retard.

Last edited by Ejp1234; 03/07/20.
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
And to the man who lost his six year old, I am truly sorry for your loss. I’ll say a prayer tonight.

P

This^^^. It truly brings to light my own wreck less stupidity. I’m so sorry for your loss.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

One of them is being a fuuckin retard.... because when you make a statement, then use an interjection, and a proclamation all in the same sentence body only using comma’s.... the sentence structure is 100000% wrong... which wouldn’t typically be pointed out or funny, but declaring someone is a [bleep] retard twice in that same marvelous masterpiece of an extremely failing basic english structure... well... what can I say.
I used to like knockin punkass nerds like you around when I was younger. Your type hasn't changed.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

P

This^^^. It truly brings to light my own wreck less stupidity. I’m so sorry for your loss.
That would be "reckless" not "wreck less". Just pointing that out because proper spelling/grammar is obviously important to some here.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Ahh there we have it. The keyboard cowboy finally comes out... It’s ok Napoleon you won’t get any taller but you will get through this...

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Damn. Ya got me...

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

It fits perfectly you dumb son of a bitch. My first response was not in code. To anybody but you that is.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Fubarski

That's funny.

God bless you.

Thank you Fubarsky, I appreciate the prayers and the entertainment.

Have yourself another beer, so long as you are not driving anywhere.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Typical liberal response from dope-smokin’ Colorado.

That's funny.

Get it right. That's libertarian, not liberal. You know, small government, stay out of peoples business, let people live their lives as they see fit. You should try it sometime.

Did your caucus vote for Bernie ever get counted?

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 03/07/20.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Great entertainment when someone attempts to hammer an opponent with a grammar correction, and uses wrong grammar in their post.

Thread has 50+ potential....tonight.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It only takes one “mistake” to kill someone else’s grandkids

Page 15 of 21 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

514 members (1234, 1lessdog, 160user, 219 Wasp, 10ring1, 204guy, 36 invisible), 2,343 guests, and 1,126 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,856
Posts18,517,676
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.