Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Did Amy Klobuchar Just Accidentally Reveal That She’s Been Chosen As Biden’s Running Mate?

Amy Klobuchar Verbal Slip Raises Questions About The Reason She Rallied Behind Biden

Minnesota Democratic Sen. Amy Klobuchar appeared to let a very large cat out of the bag during a stump speech for Vice President Joe Biden.

Klobuchar, who was rallying for Biden in Grand Rapids Saturday, appeared to admit that she would be Biden’s choice for vice president.

“Bit of a Freudian slip…while stumping for @JoeBiden just now in Grand Rapids, MI @amyklobuchar says she ‘couldn’t think of a better way to end my candidacy than join the ticket…’ to big applause. She quickly corrected to say ‘join the terrific campaign of Joe Biden,’” NBC’s Amanda Golden tweeted.

Klobuchar, whose immense popularity in her home state may have delivered Minnesota for Biden on Super Tuesday, has been stumping for the former Vice President across the midwest — and may already be on the short list for the VP nod.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...shes-been-chosen-as-bidens-running-mate/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't believe it. I figure a black female. going to be hard to find anyone dumber than joe.

Last edited by srwshooter; 03/08/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
rest assured, Biden is not the one making the pick. He doesn't even know what decade it is.

But, he could have a great campaign slogan "Vote for Eternal Hope: I am Joe Biden, and I wake up in a new world EVERY DAY!"

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
They just said on the news that Kamala is now behind Creepy Joe.
I have said I think it will be a woman of color.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
She probably has the best smelling hair of all the applicants.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Kamala like the recently departed magic negro is a mixed breed, not that it matters to voters of color.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dess

rofl

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Alla these women sucking up for the VP nod...

I thought women were all offended by his creepy groping and his son's incestuous womanizing with his sister in law? whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I was hoping Abrams.....so we all could be called racists after the landslide.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I was thinking Tulsi Gabbard but it wouldn't be right to have a VP who is ten times more intelligent than POTUS.
Man I wish she was on our side. She's way too smart to be a liberal.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

we would get a two-fer then
racist and missogynist (sp?) (didn't even know that was a word until the 2016 campaign)

but no doubt our public schools are teaching all 1st graders to spell it, define it, and use it in a sentence that begins with "Trump is a........"

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Fugawe
I was thinking Tulsi Gabbard but it wouldn't be right to have a VP who is ten times more intelligent than POTUS.

You think liberals got the stranglehold on this country by being stupid?? Don't understand all the swooning over this gun grabbing bolshevik.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Biden /Harris ticket has always been the plan. The Dems want nothing more than a female minority liberal POTUS but cant find a candidate capable of beating Trump. Biden has always been their best shot at beating Trump. They know Biden will not be able to complete his term. He steps aside due to health issues and Harris is President.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Biden /Harris ticket has always been the plan. The Dems want nothing more than a female minority liberal POTUS but cant find a candidate capable of beating Trump. Biden has always been their best shot at beating Trump. They know Biden will not be able to complete his term. He steps aside due to health issues and Harris is President.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dess

Her hair probably smells like ranch dressing and croutons.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/klobuchar-ate-her-salad-comb-report-says-n974746

Carpe' Scrotum
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

They don't need a landslide, or even an election for that. We are already smelly, deplorable, racists just for Loving America, let alone voting to KAG.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Fugawe

She is an Outcast, the Democrats hate her almost as much as the Democrats hate Bernie.

They just changed the rules again forcing her out of the next debate.

She is Persona non grata.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Absolute best case for us: Biden and Amy/Harris which pisses off Bernie who runs third party with 'anyone'.
That will split their party nicely.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Yes I just heard that Kamala went in for Biden. She is the perfect VP,

1. Female
2. Negro or, Indian or something, of color

Biden has to pick a female Negro to appease the identity politics of the libs.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If we need Bernie to split the vote this country is doomed. Trump in a landslide.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

460 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 163bc, 40 invisible), 2,118 guests, and 1,163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,245
Posts18,486,168
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.