Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
If it were left up to me....( we all know it ain't, ha) I would "declare Peace" and start pulling troops out of A-stan. I would tell the Taliban to we would neutron bomb them if they interfere with "Agent Orange" Poppy Field OP. Would spray every poppy field or anything that looked like to "could" become a poppy field and their equipment. This denies the Taliban ( and all corrupt Officials) money. Tell them if they mess with us again, we will be visiting via Drones, first with EMP blasts then Hellfire's. There is only one way to end the ugliness of this crap....you have to out-ugly them". Let the civillians go to Pakistan or eat goat meat.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Knight
If it were left up to me....( we all know it ain't, ha) I would "declare Peace" and start pulling troops out of A-stan. I would tell the Taliban to we would neutron bomb them if they interfere with "Agent Orange" Poppy Field OP. Would spray every poppy field or anything that looked like to "could" become a poppy field and their equipment. This denies the Taliban ( and all corrupt Officials) money. Tell them if they mess with us again, we will be visiting via Drones, first with EMP blasts then Hellfire's. There is only one way to end the ugliness of this crap....you have to out-ugly them". Let the civillians go to Pakistan or eat goat meat.

So, you mean like we should have been doing all along?

That's what we should have done after we spanked them the first time. Fugg the nation building BS.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Afgan poppies = your drug war at work

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
How is our Prison Industrial Complex gonna survive with out cheep narcotics?

Shudder the thought.....

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
how about if we buy it from them , it much cheaper and it can be used as raw material?

IC B2

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Agent orange the whole country!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I think the Taliban shut down all poppy production when they were in control. Production exploded after the US took over.

That said, the only realistic solutions for us in Afghanistan are:
1) Give up and leave.
2) Take over parts of Pakistan/Iran to give Afghanistan its own seaport then seal off the borders.
3) Genocide and homesteading - probably would also require #2.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Knight

You've clearly never been to Afghanistan if you think EMP would even put a dent in their society, if one can even call it that... The rural areas growing most of the poppies have little to no electricity and wouldn't skip a beat...

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
The Taliban did just fine with shutting down much of the poppy production.

I don't know that they will make that mistake again this time though unless we pay them to do it.

J
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
I mentioned EMP to screw up their communications "some". At least it would mess up their vehicles, etc. Make them walk ( or ride donkeys) everywhere. What a mess...wishful thinking from a guy who lost 2 cousins ( and close to a hundred shot up friends & acquaintances) in that "other" long, never ending "Police Action". What a mess...

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by hanco
Agent orange the whole country!

They can raise my taxes for that and I won't gripe a bit.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Theres just as many poppy fields south of the border in Mexico.

J
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
That's true, and if the US could ever get the Narco folks classed as "Terrorist", we could drone those suckers too! I'm with you pard...there is just a testicale shortage up in DC.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
A LOT of behind the closed door deals made with top politicians (most Dem/Comms and a few RINIOs) are made by the drug lords. The Clintons and their dealing around Mena Arkansis are not the only ones involved. In fact much of the DNC is eye-ball deep in such dealings. LOTS of money come from them to help elect those that give them the protection they want.

That's the reason we won't see the drug cartels listed as terrorists organizations. It would cut too deeply into the pockets of the deep state.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Taliban suppressed both poppy production and the usual pedophilia in those parts of the world. It took invasion by the USA to bring back the poppy fields and the rape of boys.

And now a foreign policy priority of Trumps is legalizing homosexuality where it is a crime. Trump can claim a victory in Botswana. MAGA! Make Africa Gay Again!

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
All the killing and starving going on in the world and some guys worried about gays in Africa. Wow ed k

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Made me think of this . . .

In Flanders Fields
BY JOHN MCCRAE

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Kill all the poppies... you'll be a sorry ass after a good surgery.

You can lead a horse...
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
i tried to grow some in the flower garden, not illegal ornamental, but could never get them to grow.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
The Taliban curtailed the poppy production not because of some ideological purpose.....but for money.

We PAID them not to grow the poppy. Too, they were expecting to gain more opportunity on the world stage with trade........and mostly foreign aid.

It was all monetary pressure. Sheesh.

I am MAGA.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (21, 160user, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 68 invisible), 2,569 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,088
Posts18,482,895
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.