Hop To
Page 7 of 26 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 25 26
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Wrapids
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
Some of this is Russia's fault. They want oil to be low enough that American drillers and frackers stop drilling and fracking. They shut down because of cost. Then Russia and OPEC can raise prices as high as they want and they make money. Meanwhile when this happens price of gas may drop below a $1, but then in 6 months it could be $4. It will take American drilling companies a couple of years to recover. Some may go out of business. It takes more time to crank back up drilling than to shut it down and lay people off.

Well something ought to shut down fracking. Ruined groundwater and wells all over, and earthquakes in Oklahoma - WTF?

Must be some mighty deep ground water and water wells.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
At 18K come election time, too much will have been lost by too many.

Ohio, Michigan, Florida and Pa will go Democrat and Trump will be a past President.

Last edited by battue; 03/09/20.

laissez les bons temps rouler
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Some of this is Russia's fault. They want oil to be low enough that American drillers and frackers stop drilling and fracking. They shut down because of cost. Then Russia and OPEC can raise prices as high as they want and they make money. Meanwhile when this happens price of gas may drop below a $1, but then in 6 months it could be $4. It will take American drilling companies a couple of years to recover. Some may go out of business. It takes more time to crank back up drilling than to shut it down and lay people off.

Well something ought to shut down fracking. Ruined groundwater and wells all over, and earthquakes in Oklahoma - WTF?

Lotsa times oil isn't deep at all, just hard to get out til fracking came along. And if it was your water well?

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by battue

Ohio, Michigan, Florida and Pa will go Democrat and Trump will be a past President.

I get your feeling, but in times that tough, it would seem even worse to hand the reins over to Bernie, or Biden.

I believe Trump will be re-elected regardless how rough the ride gets.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Man, I pray you are right.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Lotsa times oil isn't deep at all, just hard to get out til fracking came along. And if it was your water well?

I sure get your point.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Have you had a water well ruined?

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Yeah, tornadoes too. whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

I think the lying idiot watched the anti fracking movie Gasland which turned out to be a big hoax. But a lot of uneducated 'Mericuns believed the lies

"The documentary "Gasland" makes the preposterous claim that natural gas extraction is exempt from federal regulations. In actuality, the process of natural gas extraction is regulated by more than one entity. It is subject to a host of federal, state and local regulations that cover everything from initial permits to the construction of the wells and the water disposal.

One of the most unforgettable moments of the documentary is when a few individuals are interviewed about their tap water contamination. The insinuation is that because of natural gas drilling their water is so contaminated that it can actually be set on fire – which is then demonstrated, to the shock of the viewer. “Gasland” unmistakably points to natural gas drilling as the cause of the flaming tap water. As it turns out, Colorado regulatory authorities fully investigated the claim long before “Gasland” was even made. The results of their investigation completely rule out natural gas drilling as the cause for the flaming tap water. In fact, their investigation found that the cause of the flaming water was due to naturally occurring methane"

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

I get your feeling, but in times that tough, it would seem even worse to hand the reins over to Bernie, or Biden.

It not only seems it would be, but would be. However, there are too many fence sitters and those who vote with their wallet. I would hate to lay his odds at 18K.

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

It not only seems it would be, but would be. However, there are too many fence sitters and those who vote with their wallet. I would hate to lay his odds at 18K.

. There are no fence sitters this election scratching there head trying to figure out who to vote for.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I just hope President Trump doesn't get too reckless, and die of Covid-19.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Pat85

. There are no fence sitters this election scratching there head trying to figure out who to vote for.

Fence sitters went his way in Pa in 2016. They still choose to sit on the same fence.

Last edited by battue; 03/09/20.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Pat85

Fence sitters went his way in Pa in 2016. They still choose to sit in the same fence.

Maybe in your part of Pa. but my side knows who they are going to vote for.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
This is a marketing nightmare in an election year, being 90% of the American public are clueless on economics, finance, and what it takes for the economic wheel to run steady and forward.

Trump could become a transvestite, and that still wouldn’t be good enough to convince them to stay with him, the ones who did cross over and vote for him.

This market will not just bounce right back, with it taking out energy production (taxes for states), and the amount of blue collar jobs tied to the energy industry. The recovery is a “U” with a long bottom in it (several YEARS). It’s not a “V” in 6 months. Supply chain holes from COVID-19 will show up in 2nd and 3rd quarter earnings, and the MSM will pound that drum all the way to election.

To prove my point, the first thing that came to my mind was to show the public two separate charts comparing #44’s first term amount of growth (7K) in the DOW against #45’s first term growth (13K). #45 wins by 6K.

The public won’t see the 6K+, all they’ll look at is the -6K drop the media shows them, as of today, and it might even go down more.

The DOW is presently only 3K above 2-1-2017, when Trump entered office, and if it drops to 20.8K, the news will be saying, “Look at your 401K (mimicking Trump), the economy hasn’t grown at all in his first term, whereas it grew 7K under the democRATS”

You simply can’t fix stupid.

Our only hope is the public doesn’t want Communism bad enough…..yet.

Like I said, it will be a marketing nightmare.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Winning?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, I think Biden will be having some serious legal issues hit after the DNC names him is their best bet.

It may be hard for folks on the fence to flip for Hillary or Bernie.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Im getting a beating

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by callnum
Winning?

As long as Trump is in office, yes. If he stays in the markets will go up and more again, and we wont be paying taxes for welfare and schools and medical care for a bunch more illegal aliens.

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
We could see 18k by the end of the month....

Page 7 of 26 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 60 invisible), 2,512 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,593
Posts18,492,171
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.