Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 26 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 25 26
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calvin
Wells Fargo, GM, Alaska Airlines are on my radar.

I personally am staying away from energy.

If you think about it, GM and Alaska are kind of energy stocks too....

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
One thing that worries me is Bespoke Tranche Opportunities aka synthetic CDO’s. They’ve quietly made a comeback and they’re just as toxic today as they were in 2008. I wouldn’t touch a big bank stock ! Why is there a need for 1.5 trillion in fed repo ? Because banks know what’s on their books and assume everyone else has the same financial nuclear waste on their books also.

Last edited by Daveinjax; 03/12/20.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Retiring in a year, not what I wanted to happen LOL or Crying. Haven't looked at my TSP account, don't really want to know right now. We do have it towards the "safe" side, not the risky make money stuff. Going to ride it out, Hoping for the best, expecting somewhat worse..

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
The last 2 bear markets corrected to 49% and 56%. This one is only at 26%...so far.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Yep, life's a bitch and then you die.

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

This could be a "Gift horse" buying opportunity. I put a few more bucks in about two weeks ago, thinking about putting in more tomorrow.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
One thing that worries me is Bespoke Tranche Opportunities aka synthetic CDO’s. They’ve quietly made a comeback and they’re just as toxic today as they were in 2008. I wouldn’t touch a big bank stock ! Why is there a need for 1.5 trillion in fed repo ? Because banks know what’s on their books and assume everyone else has the same financial nuclear waste on their books also.

I already debunked the FED’s lies a few pages back:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt.../14655715/re-dow-is-phuqked#Post14655715

"He is far from Stupid"

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Great buying time.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Axe rootin tootin Putin.

The borders should have closed.

Period.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Wells Fargo, GM, Alaska Airlines are on my radar.

I personally am staying away from energy.

If you think about it, GM and Alaska are kind of energy stocks too....

Don’t go full retard on us.

IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by Angus1895
This administration has totally did a botch job on the virus.

There will be more pain.

It sucks as I am all in.

I am just meowing.......but it will be the administrations faux paws.......idiots IMO

Exactly how have they botched it?

Seriously?

I could write a 10 page Emergency Action Plan, right off the top of my head, but I won't, being I'm not being paid.

1 - You have spies all over the world, and this government damn well knew what was happening, but did not want to take the proper action, because it would tank the economy, even though doing nothing, like they did initially, would ultimately tank the economy too. It was a no win situation for whoever was at the helm, the economy would take a hit either way, but it could have taken a softer blow than we are now facing.

A well spoken individual could have "SOLD" this to the country on a televised address to the nation as a national EMERGENCY that will threaten the survival of the country, unlike anything we've ever faced, if it was presented and articulated correctly.

I won't go any farther, because I'll just be accused of armchair quarterbacking...

I will add, my postings concerning hygiene, (first world plumbing) is holding true, and will help us here, as it has in many other countries. Yes it's spreading, but not like wildfire in places with bad hygiene, and no running water.

"He is far from Stupid"

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

There will be more pain.

It sucks as I am all in.

I am just meowing.......but it will be the administrations faux paws.......idiots IMO

Seriously?

I could write a 10 page Emergency Action Plan, right off the top of my head, but I won't, being I'm not being paid.

1 - You have spies all over the world, and this government damn well knew what was happening, but did not want to take the proper action, because it would tank the economy, even though doing nothing, like they did initially, would ultimately tank the economy too. It was a no win situation for whoever was at the helm, the economy would take a hit either way, but it could have taken a softer blow than we are now facing.

A well spoken individual could have "SOLD" this to the country on a televised address to the nation as a national EMERGENCY that will threaten the survival of the country, unlike anything we've ever faced, if it was presented and articulated correctly.

I won't go any farther, because I'll just be accused of armchair quarterbacking...

I will add, my postings concerning hygiene, (first world plumbing) is holding true, and will help us here, as it has in many other countries. Yes it's spreading, but not like wildfire in places with bad hygiene, and no running water.

When it kills more people than this years strain of the regular old flu, get back to me.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

There will be more pain.

It sucks as I am all in.

Seriously?

You ARE Monday morning Quarterbacking.

And you are an idiot.

Far more stupid than Trump could ever be.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
All kind of circuit breakers are popping over in the Asian Markets. Halting trading. I saw where India is opening up it's reverses to prop up it's market. South Korea halted trading. Maybe another Black Friday on Wall Street??

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Futures not nearly as bad as they were last night (only off 600 at present) but there is still plenty of time. And it’s Friday the 13th!!!

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by jk16

There will be more pain.

It sucks as I am all in.

Seriously?

And you are an idiot.

Yeah, you're right...our spy satellites, which can read cards in a person's hands, and our assets on the ground, could not see what was happening....right?...and that valid information could not have been used for the good of the country....right?...

No, not an Idiot here,...because I could wipe the floor with any of these azzclowns in a debate, who are running our country into the ground, and implement better policies to turn the country around,....so chew on that pal...because when I'm in a room with intelligent and highly successful people, I've never had a problem garnering attention when speaking policy, with a Congressman or leaders in industry listening, and them acknowledging I'm right....but...it is lost, and too corrupt to save...and it hurts BAD to write that fact.

We're looking at a complete financial collapse here, and you won't hear that FACT from the flat screen or from the fake conservative radio jocks...padding their pockets with millions as they participate in milking the country dry, too, for whatever they can get out of it....the entirety of media is owned/run by communists, and if you think these fake conservatives are there, standing in the gap and speaking truth, well, I simply don't know how/what to tell you.

In 2008, they had one (1) last failsafe lever to pull, to save the country. That last lever isn't working...didn't work today, and it won't work tomorrow....you can book it....

I'm no little spring chicken punk, born in 1991 and living in mommy's basement, like many think here.

I basically happened to arrive here to spend time and to ignore what is happening to the country, and read and see pictures, and reflect back on what a great nation I was lucky to grow up in (a great nation once based on Judeo Christian principles, great moral values and integrity,....years ago, when we still had a nation...got it...good.

I truly don't give a damn anymore...we've crossed the financial Rubicon, and there's no turning back.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/13/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

Link

Phil

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

So you are going on record that this is a complete financial collapse.

Ok, we will see.

Originally Posted by jk16

There will be more pain.

It sucks as I am all in.

Seriously?

And you are an idiot.

Yeah, you're right...our spy satellites, which can read cards in a person's hands, and our assets on the ground, could not see what was happening....right?...and that valid information could not have been used for the good of the country....right?...

Now, who's the stupid one...because I could wipe the floor with any of these azzclowns in a debate, who are running our country into the ground, implement better policies to turn the country around, and have been asked to do so in the past....so chew on that pal...because when I'm in a room with intelligent and highly successful people, I've never had a problem garnering attention when speaking policy, with a Congressman or leaders in industry listening, and them acknowledging I'm right....but...it is lost, and too corrupt to save...thus the reason I've not followed through....and it hurts BAD to write that fact.

We're looking at a complete financial collapse here, and you won't hear that FACT from the flat screen or from the fake conservative radio jocks...padding their pockets with millions as they participate in milking the country dry, too, for whatever they can get out of it....the entirety of media is owned/run by communists, and if you think these fake conservatives are there, standing in the gap and speaking truth, well, I simply don't know how/what to tell you.

In 2008, they had one (1) last failsafe lever to pull, to save the country. That last lever isn't working...didn't work today, and it won't work tomorrow....you can book it....

I'm no little spring chicken punk, born in 1991 and living in mommy's basement, like many think here.

I basically happened to arrive here to spend time and to ignore what is happening to the country, and read and see pictures, and reflect back on what a great nation I was lucky to grow up in (a great nation once based on Judeo Christian principles, great moral values and integrity,....years ago, when we still had a nation...got it...good.

I probably divulged more than I should, but I truly don't give a damn anymore...we've crossed the financial Rubicon, and there's no turning back.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

So you are going on record that this is a complete financial collapse.

Ok, we will see.

Below are the Cliff Notes:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt.../14653145/re-dow-is-phuqked#Post14653145

Here’s the long version nobody wanted to discuss I wrote last year:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ument-to-bankrupt-the-u-s-a#Post13688911

I’ve noticed in your postings, you seem to be a pretty intelligent person, and I’m sure you are capable of comprehending the numbers. Go read the long version, and follow the links in it and read it, to make yourself abreast of the dire situation we are in. All financial data supporting the numbers are derived straight from the government’s books.

If they pass legislation, removing payroll tax, they will fast forward what you’ll read concerning Medicare BK the country. I haven’t run the numbers yet, and payroll tax elimination might just remove all available time (temporary safety net) we had left to correct it, before face plunging into the BK wall, as a nation.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/13/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Futures not nearly as bad as they were last night (only off 600 at present) but there is still plenty of time. And it’s Friday the 13th!!!

And an hour later they are now up 500.
Be interesting to see what tomorrow brings.

Page 16 of 26 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

394 members (1_deuce, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 56 invisible), 2,548 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,204
Posts18,503,791
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.