Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by jk16
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by Angus1895
This administration has totally did a botch job on the virus.

There will be more pain.

It sucks as I am all in.

I am just meowing.......but it will be the administrations faux paws.......idiots IMO

Exactly how have they botched it?

Seriously?

I could write a 10 page Emergency Action Plan, right off the top of my head, but I won't, being I'm not being paid.

1 - You have spies all over the world, and this government damn well knew what was happening, but did not want to take the proper action, because it would tank the economy, even though doing nothing, like they did initially, would ultimately tank the economy too. It was a no win situation for whoever was at the helm, the economy would take a hit either way, but it could have taken a softer blow than we are now facing.

A well spoken individual could have "SOLD" this to the country on a televised address to the nation as a national EMERGENCY that will threaten the survival of the country, unlike anything we've ever faced, if it was presented and articulated correctly.

I won't go any farther, because I'll just be accused of armchair quarterbacking...

I will add, my postings concerning hygiene, (first world plumbing) is holding true, and will help us here, as it has in many other countries. Yes it's spreading, but not like wildfire in places with bad hygiene, and no running water.

You ARE Monday morning Quarterbacking.

And you are an idiot.

Far more stupid than Trump could ever be.

Yeah, you're right...our spy satellites, which can read cards in a person's hands, and our assets on the ground, could not see what was happening....right?...and that valid information could not have been used for the good of the country....right?...

Now, who's the stupid one...because I could wipe the floor with any of these azzclowns in a debate, who are running our country into the ground, implement better policies to turn the country around, and have been asked to do so in the past....so chew on that pal...because when I'm in a room with intelligent and highly successful people, I've never had a problem garnering attention when speaking policy, with a Congressman or leaders in industry listening, and them acknowledging I'm right....but...it is lost, and too corrupt to save...thus the reason I've not followed through....and it hurts BAD to write that fact.

We're looking at a complete financial collapse here, and you won't hear that FACT from the flat screen or from the fake conservative radio jocks...padding their pockets with millions as they participate in milking the country dry, too, for whatever they can get out of it....the entirety of media is owned/run by communists, and if you think these fake conservatives are there, standing in the gap and speaking truth, well, I simply don't know how/what to tell you.

In 2008, they had one (1) last failsafe lever to pull, to save the country. That last lever isn't working...didn't work today, and it won't work tomorrow....you can book it....

I'm no little spring chicken punk, born in 1991 and living in mommy's basement, like many think here.

I basically happened to arrive here to spend time and to ignore what is happening to the country, and read and see pictures, and reflect back on what a great nation I was lucky to grow up in (a great nation once based on Judeo Christian principles, great moral values and integrity,....years ago, when we still had a nation...got it...good.

I probably divulged more than I should, but I truly don't give a damn anymore...we've crossed the financial Rubicon, and there's no turning back.

Trust the plan, man.

The deep state and fed are being taken down along with its fiat money.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/12/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So fundamentally what's changed? Why should things be so different after the panic-demic passes? If anything changes will make the economy more resilient. Always works out that way else the Dow would still be trading below 5,000.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Set me back two years on the stock market.... good thing I count my wealth in grandkids.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Think it'll never go up again? Anyway you don't count your money when there's still risk involved. Kenny Rogers had a hit song about that.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Calvin

So you are going on record that this is a complete financial collapse.

Ok, we will see.

Second reply:

Ok men, here's your proof I'm not BS'ing about this being a COMPLETE FINANCIAL CORE MELTDOWN

It's not just a little $1.5 TRILLION...you ready?.....IT'S $4.5 TRILLION they're throwing at this CASCADING PIG.

"Frazzled Fed Rolls Out Fastest Mega-Money Printer Ever, up to $4.5 Trillion in Four Weeks"

"The Fed is going nuts trying to contain this".

Gee what paragraph should I post to "grab" your attention...hmmm:

"In total, this would amount to nearly $4.5 trillion through April 13 that the Fed is offering to create to bail out Wall Street, REPO market participants, the asset holders, the banks, and Corporate America. It would more than double the already re-ballooned balance sheet (currently $4.3 trillion). It could push the balance sheet to nearly $9 trillion by April 13.

This is apparently the price of trying to maintain the insane Everything Bubble that the Fed has created since 2009."

"It may well be that there is neither enough collateral nor enough demand for cash to come anywhere near those amounts.

This was the case on Thursday, when the first $500-billion REPO was way under-subscribed, with only $78.4 billion being accepted. The rest of the cash the Fed offered found no takers."

ES91 - Remember what I said about the collateral being junk?...That is why they only got $78.4BIL pumped into the market yesterday. The entities couldn't obtain more money, because their assets didn't have the value to backstop the loans.

Found no takers = Junk collateral.

Read the whole article. This financial CRISIS is exactly what I said. They used the last failsafe lever in 2008, and are trying it again...this time redlining the printing presses for a WHOLE MONTH.

https://wolfstreet.com/2020/03/12/f...r-ever-up-to-4-5-trillion-in-four-weeks/

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/12/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Great stuff, ES. Thanks

Would you get in the market at any level? Wouldnt stocks be worth more than worthless fiat currency?

I Dindo Nuffin
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
MCH
Mar 13, 2020 at 1:40 am
Wolf,
What if the Fed take the opposite move next week and raise rates by 50 basis points. Would that shore up treasuries?
I know it’ll tank the stock market, but at some point, someone will figure out that there are other priorities relative to equities. It will draw a lot of overseas money over into the treasuries right?
May be the Fed needs to go contrarian here. Toss a big middle finger to the market, and see what happens. It’ll mean blood letting, but that’s going to happen anyway when next quarter’s earning start to show up. And when Apple reports it sold 5000 iphones during all of March, well, that’ll tank all of tech and crater the market anyway.

The above is a quote from the article I just posted. Notice this person just suggested what I posted back a few, concerning raising rates to force the BK’s to start the road to recovery.

By the way…that article “just hit the street” while most everyone is sleeping right now. Probably planned that way to save a run on everything first thing in the morning. (People not having a chance to read before getting ready for work)

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Great stuff, ES. Thanks

Would you get in the market at any level? Wouldnt stocks be worth more than worthless fiat currency?

I assume you read my post back a few addressing me trying to pull the trigger to get out of this market and cut my losses, and that was before knowing what I just found concerning the $4.5T, so my money and I wouldn't consider hopping onto this CASCADING PIG with this new info.

Uncharted waters. Isn't that what I said a few pages back?

Stocks become worthless when the business files BK, and there will be numerous BK's, so you end up with worthless Stock Certs vs. worthless fiat..

0 = 0

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Here you go boys…

Here’s part of the corruption your FED ($4.5T TAX DOLLARS) is attempting to backstop with YOUR MONEY.

“First Enron of 2020: Muddy Waters’ Short-Target NMC Health Just “Discovered” $2.7 Billion Undisclosed Debt

“This wildly turbulent year just produced its first Enron-like scandal. At the rotten heart of it is NMC Health, a FTSE 100 company that has health-care operations in 19 countries and is based in the United Arab Emirates.”

The above is just a mild sample of the Criminal Industrial-Medical Complex ripping off people, which I posted links to educate you people about in this thread, that is on course to BK the country.

https://wolfstreet.com/2020/03/12/f...discovered-2-7-billion-undisclosed-debt/

"He is far from Stupid"

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
As of now it is up 5% and oil is up 5%. Anyone here that doubts the market wont recover does not believe in the American ingenuity. The system is the best in the world and would be better if government would stay out . Dont be a bit surprised if the market closes up by the end of the year. As of rme, the best thing that could happen is it stays down. When I buy dividend stocks, you get 25% more divies if the price goes down 25%. I'm ok with getting 25% more divies cause the price has always gone up. My son works at a financial company. He takes calls from people all day long about their 401K's. He said there is huge insider buying the last few days. The dumb people are selling and the smart ones are buying. There is no doubt that the energy stocks will be the deal of the century. You cant have the most valuable commodity on earth go down when the economy is expanding. It is way off balance. Another thing about oil, if it stays down for a long time or goes too low, you may see fighting in the middle east. Saudi Prince is a real piece of work from what I heard on the talk show. Dont be surprised if someone takes him out and fighting begins.
All someone has to do is bomb the reserves.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Great stuff, ES. Thanks

I assume you read my post back a few addressing me trying to pull the trigger to get out of this market and cut my losses, and that was before knowing what I just found concerning the $4.5T, so my money and I wouldn't consider hopping onto this CASCADING PIG with this new info.

Uncharted waters. Isn't that what I said a few pages back?

Stocks become worthless when the business files BK, and there will be numerous BK's, so you end up with worthless Stock Certs vs. worthless fiat..

0 = 0

Thanks.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
As a service to all my cyber friends at the fire, I will be willing to relieve any of you of your "worthless fiat currency" at any time. Arrangements can be made via PM at your convenience. laugh

Last edited by RJY66; 03/13/20.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fiat isn’t worthless yet. Then again, the small businesses and employees that aren’t working and can’t work from home haven’t had their bills come in yet, either. I’m not adamant that this is “The Big One”. It may be another warning. The truth is, however, that the Fed has been propping up the market by digitally inventing currency and installing it in the markets. Money out of thin air.

Why can’t that work? Because the value of ANYTHING is based on what the masses believe it to be and the lesson of printing ourselves out of a recession or depression has been leaned (and apparently forgotten) over and over again. Greece, Roman, etc.

Like I said, I won’t pretend to know that this is the beginning of depressed that we have coming, but its coming. Happens to all that have tried this method and inventing currency failed 100% of the time. That is a fact.

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RayF
Fiat isn’t worthless yet. Then again, the small businesses and employees that aren’t working and can’t work from home haven’t had their bills come in yet, either. I’m not adamant that this is “The Big One”. It may be another warning. The truth is, however, that the Fed has been propping up the market by digitally inventing currency and installing it in the markets. Money out of thin air.

Why can’t that work? Because the value of ANYTHING is based on what the masses believe it to be and the lesson of printing ourselves out of a recession or depression has been leaned (and apparently forgotten) over and over again. Greece, Roman, etc.

Like I said, I won’t pretend to know that this is the beginning of depressed that we have coming, but its coming. Happens to all that have tried this method and inventing currency failed 100% of the time. That is a fact.

The whole world is awash in debt and that matters not as long as debt can be serviced. That’s how it’s been and will be.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Ok. When the financial markets recover will you leave the campfire in disgrace?

M
Originally Posted by Calvin

So you are going on record that this is a complete financial collapse.

Ok, we will see.

Second reply:

Ok men, here's your proof I'm not BS'ing about this being a COMPLETE FINANCIAL CORE MELTDOWN

It's not just a little $1.5 TRILLION...you ready?.....IT'S $4.5 TRILLION they're throwing at this CASCADING PIG.

"Frazzled Fed Rolls Out Fastest Mega-Money Printer Ever, up to $4.5 Trillion in Four Weeks"

"The Fed is going nuts trying to contain this".

Gee what paragraph should I post to "grab" your attention...hmmm:

"In total, this would amount to nearly $4.5 trillion through April 13 that the Fed is offering to create to bail out Wall Street, REPO market participants, the asset holders, the banks, and Corporate America. It would more than double the already re-ballooned balance sheet (currently $4.3 trillion). It could push the balance sheet to nearly $9 trillion by April 13.

This is apparently the price of trying to maintain the insane Everything Bubble that the Fed has created since 2009."

"It may well be that there is neither enough collateral nor enough demand for cash to come anywhere near those amounts.

This was the case on Thursday, when the first $500-billion REPO was way under-subscribed, with only $78.4 billion being accepted. The rest of the cash the Fed offered found no takers."

ES91 - Remember what I said about the collateral being junk?...That is why they only got $78.4BIL pumped into the market yesterday. The entities couldn't obtain more money, because their assets didn't have the value to backstop the loans.

Found no takers = Junk collateral.

Read the whole article. This financial CRISIS is exactly what I said. They used the last failsafe lever in 2008, and are trying it again...this time redlining the printing presses for a WHOLE MONTH.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
One thing that 24 campfire financial analysis is consistent at , being wrong! lol

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ihookem
As of now it is up 5% and oil is up 5%. Anyone here that doubts the market wont recover does not believe in the American ingenuity. The system is the best in the world and would be better if government would stay out . Dont be a bit surprised if the market closes up by the end of the year. As of rme, the best thing that could happen is it stays down. When I buy dividend stocks, you get 25% more divies if the price goes down 25%. I'm ok with getting 25% more divies cause the price has always gone up. My son works at a financial company. He takes calls from people all day long about their 401K's. He said there is huge insider buying the last few days. The dumb people are selling and the smart ones are buying. There is no doubt that the energy stocks will be the deal of the century. You cant have the most valuable commodity on earth go down when the economy is expanding. It is way off balance. Another thing about oil, if it stays down for a long time or goes too low, you may see fighting in the middle east. Saudi Prince is a real piece of work from what I heard on the talk show. Dont be surprised if someone takes him out and fighting begins.
All someone has to do is bomb the reserves.

Amen

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by RayF
Fiat isn’t worthless yet.

Nope, Its up 20 some odd percent vs the stock market in 16 days.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Pat85
One thing that 24 campfire financial analysis is consistent at , being wrong! lol

Yep. If foresight were hindsight, there'd be a lot of billionaires around here. I'm betting there are exactly none. ES has proven over the years on these boards he has diarrhea of the mouth and this particular thread is a good example. Rocky Raab will be along shortly to proclaim he is up 30% in this market.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Elkslayer is a kook. Needs to be flushed.

Page 17 of 26 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

122 members (5sdad, 673, 300_savage, 1minute, 35WhelenNut, 6mmCreedmoor, 14 invisible), 1,606 guests, and 963 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,207
Posts18,503,863
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.