Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by jk16
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by Angus1895
This administration has totally did a botch job on the virus.

There will be more pain.

It sucks as I am all in.

I am just meowing.......but it will be the administrations faux paws.......idiots IMO

Exactly how have they botched it?

Seriously?

I could write a 10 page Emergency Action Plan, right off the top of my head, but I won't, being I'm not being paid.

1 - You have spies all over the world, and this government damn well knew what was happening, but did not want to take the proper action, because it would tank the economy, even though doing nothing, like they did initially, would ultimately tank the economy too. It was a no win situation for whoever was at the helm, the economy would take a hit either way, but it could have taken a softer blow than we are now facing.

A well spoken individual could have "SOLD" this to the country on a televised address to the nation as a national EMERGENCY that will threaten the survival of the country, unlike anything we've ever faced, if it was presented and articulated correctly.

I won't go any farther, because I'll just be accused of armchair quarterbacking...

I will add, my postings concerning hygiene, (first world plumbing) is holding true, and will help us here, as it has in many other countries. Yes it's spreading, but not like wildfire in places with bad hygiene, and no running water.

You ARE Monday morning Quarterbacking.

And you are an idiot.

Far more stupid than Trump could ever be.

Yeah, you're right...our spy satellites, which can read cards in a person's hands, and our assets on the ground, could not see what was happening....right?...and that valid information could not have been used for the good of the country....right?...

Now, who's the stupid one...because I could wipe the floor with any of these azzclowns in a debate, who are running our country into the ground, implement better policies to turn the country around, and have been asked to do so in the past....so chew on that pal...because when I'm in a room with intelligent and highly successful people, I've never had a problem garnering attention when speaking policy, with a Congressman or leaders in industry listening, and them acknowledging I'm right....but...it is lost, and too corrupt to save...thus the reason I've not followed through....and it hurts BAD to write that fact.

We're looking at a complete financial collapse here, and you won't hear that FACT from the flat screen or from the fake conservative radio jocks...padding their pockets with millions as they participate in milking the country dry, too, for whatever they can get out of it....the entirety of media is owned/run by communists, and if you think these fake conservatives are there, standing in the gap and speaking truth, well, I simply don't know how/what to tell you.

In 2008, they had one (1) last failsafe lever to pull, to save the country. That last lever isn't working...didn't work today, and it won't work tomorrow....you can book it....

I'm no little spring chicken punk, born in 1991 and living in mommy's basement, like many think here.

I basically happened to arrive here to spend time and to ignore what is happening to the country, and read and see pictures, and reflect back on what a great nation I was lucky to grow up in (a great nation once based on Judeo Christian principles, great moral values and integrity,....years ago, when we still had a nation...got it...good.

I probably divulged more than I should, but I truly don't give a damn anymore...we've crossed the financial Rubicon, and there's no turning back.

Trust the plan, man.

The deep state and fed are being taken down along with its fiat money.

So...we have Trump to thank for this?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Calvin
Elkslayer is a kook. Needs to be flushed.

He’s entertaining like many idiots. Safariman could take him to the cleaners playing on his paranoia. The Wuhan 400 will pass , the market will recover , and fiat money will still be worth what the market deems it’s worth. Gold will continue to be a good way to separate fools from their fiat money. Go try and buy your groceries with gold or pay your power bill with it.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
The whole world is awash in debt and that matters not as long as debt can be serviced.

Please tell us more Mr Goldberg. .

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by ihookem
As of now it is up 5% and oil is up 5%. Anyone here that doubts the market wont recover does not believe in the American ingenuity. The system is the best in the world and would be better if government would stay out . Dont be a bit surprised if the market closes up by the end of the year. As of rme, the best thing that could happen is it stays down. When I buy dividend stocks, you get 25% more divies if the price goes down 25%. I'm ok with getting 25% more divies cause the price has always gone up. My son works at a financial company. He takes calls from people all day long about their 401K's. He said there is huge insider buying the last few days. The dumb people are selling and the smart ones are buying. There is no doubt that the energy stocks will be the deal of the century. You cant have the most valuable commodity on earth go down when the economy is expanding. It is way off balance. Another thing about oil, if it stays down for a long time or goes too low, you may see fighting in the middle east. Saudi Prince is a real piece of work from what I heard on the talk show. Dont be surprised if someone takes him out and fighting begins.
All someone has to do is bomb the reserves.

Amen

Three times I have thought things are going too good and perhaps I should take some off the table. Three times the financial advisers told me no. This last time, they said they were expecting the bottom to be right around 28,000.

Oil isn't much different than diamonds....There is an overabundance of it, its only value lies in manipulation....This time you can blame Russia. Russia in essence said, try this on for sanctions and see how it feels. They saw the perfect time to stick it to us and broke with the Saudi's on a stabilized oil price. Which we need to compete in the oil market. The Saudis prefer a stabilized price because their entire economy is based on it. They can beat Russia silly with cheap oil and will..... Until then are own oil market is screwed....

No one gets oil into the barrel cheaper than the Saudis.

Last edited by battue; 03/13/20.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Elkslayer is a doomsday kook, always has been.

I wonder if he'll share his TP stash with any of us...........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
“......that matters not as long as debt can be serviced. That’s how it’s been and will be.”

Agreed.

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If I signed a health certificate to ship animals intra state in the same conditions they haul people around in the jetliners I would get an inhumane charge.

If I knew a population of critters had exposure to a Novel virus......exhibiting signs of disease......and I signed a health certificate........I would be in trouble.

Greed got us into this deal. And now it's going to be WAY more expensive than if we nipped her in the bud!

Just braying!

P.S. if you gonna say there was nothing that could be done.....fine so be it! We should have done nothing and let her rip! Not try to mop up after the fact.

Just my opinion .

Last edited by Angus1895; 03/13/20.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I am getting more optimistic on the virus. Steps are being taken to slow things down. I still think we have some downside but it’s getting close to buy time.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RJY66
As a service to all my cyber friends at the fire, I will be willing to relieve any of you of your "worthless fiat currency" at any time. Arrangements can be made via PM at your convenience. laugh

Damn, you are a good man.

You've inspired me to make the same offer regarding Remington 700's, Leupold Scopes and Creedmoors.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Stickfight
The whole world is awash in debt and that matters not as long as debt can be serviced.

Please tell us more Mr Goldberg. .

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

What do you need to know, stick ?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Nah. I enjoy the boy’s ramblings.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

You can actually read them? They are formatted like a poorly written email trying to get you to subscribe to a investment newsletter.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

You can actually read them? They are formatted like a poorly written email trying to get you to subscribe to a investment newsletter.

I can clearly see that you have no appreciation for a ‘Masterdebator”.

Grins

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What do you need to know, stick ?

Maybe a few points about how the lives of debtors are measurably improved by carrying and servicing it, as opposed to raising funds through capital markets or just foregoing debt all together.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Moved a chunk out ~ 27,000 - 27,500. About time to put it back in.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Elkslayer does appear to be out near the edge of the charts. I am never comfortable with people who frequently bold parts of their posts.

But he seems to be anti-Fed and supports eliminating the influence of International Jewery on our country, both good things.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
10 years ago I was helping walk the dogs every night with the neighbors.
One 40 year old guy with an econ degree that had $4M from selling his business, would argue with me about investing.
He thought the federal reserve was a scam.
I was around him for an hour a night for a long time and I really yelled at him about how stupid he was.

In the end this forced me to:
1) define: Why we need a fed?
2) delve into: What IQ level and what mindset become suspicious of the fed?

The answers to satisfy my simple mind are:
1) We need bang bang control to be faster than other economies with start up technologies
2) It combines conspiracy theory emotions with seeing money as having intrinsic meaning beyond a transaction.

The thing that helps me is the metallurgy of Roman coins with dates. The metal value changed at a rate that is the same as American inflation.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It looks like the market tried to rally but failed. People are really starting to panic with the shutdowns of public events and schools.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by heavywalker
I'm buying today, if it goes down again I'll buy tomorrow.

Jer,

When it hits real estate like 2008-2009-2010. Buy a house or two. 👍🏻😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by jk16
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by Angus1895
This administration has totally did a botch job on the virus.

There will be more pain.

It sucks as I am all in.

I am just meowing.......but it will be the administrations faux paws.......idiots IMO

Exactly how have they botched it?

Seriously?

I could write a 10 page Emergency Action Plan, right off the top of my head, but I won't, being I'm not being paid.

1 - You have spies all over the world, and this government damn well knew what was happening, but did not want to take the proper action, because it would tank the economy, even though doing nothing, like they did initially, would ultimately tank the economy too. It was a no win situation for whoever was at the helm, the economy would take a hit either way, but it could have taken a softer blow than we are now facing.

A well spoken individual could have "SOLD" this to the country on a televised address to the nation as a national EMERGENCY that will threaten the survival of the country, unlike anything we've ever faced, if it was presented and articulated correctly.

I won't go any farther, because I'll just be accused of armchair quarterbacking...

I will add, my postings concerning hygiene, (first world plumbing) is holding true, and will help us here, as it has in many other countries. Yes it's spreading, but not like wildfire in places with bad hygiene, and no running water.

You ARE Monday morning Quarterbacking.

And you are an idiot.

Far more stupid than Trump could ever be.

Yeah, you're right...our spy satellites, which can read cards in a person's hands, and our assets on the ground, could not see what was happening....right?...and that valid information could not have been used for the good of the country....right?...

Now, who's the stupid one...because I could wipe the floor with any of these azzclowns in a debate, who are running our country into the ground, implement better policies to turn the country around, and have been asked to do so in the past....so chew on that pal...because when I'm in a room with intelligent and highly successful people, I've never had a problem garnering attention when speaking policy, with a Congressman or leaders in industry listening, and them acknowledging I'm right....but...it is lost, and too corrupt to save...thus the reason I've not followed through....and it hurts BAD to write that fact.

We're looking at a complete financial collapse here, and you won't hear that FACT from the flat screen or from the fake conservative radio jocks...padding their pockets with millions as they participate in milking the country dry, too, for whatever they can get out of it....the entirety of media is owned/run by communists, and if you think these fake conservatives are there, standing in the gap and speaking truth, well, I simply don't know how/what to tell you.

In 2008, they had one (1) last failsafe lever to pull, to save the country. That last lever isn't working...didn't work today, and it won't work tomorrow....you can book it....

I'm no little spring chicken punk, born in 1991 and living in mommy's basement, like many think here.

I basically happened to arrive here to spend time and to ignore what is happening to the country, and read and see pictures, and reflect back on what a great nation I was lucky to grow up in (a great nation once based on Judeo Christian principles, great moral values and integrity,....years ago, when we still had a nation...got it...good.

I probably divulged more than I should, but I truly don't give a damn anymore...we've crossed the financial Rubicon, and there's no turning back.

Trust the plan, man.

The deep state and fed are being taken down along with its fiat money.

So...we have Trump to thank for this?

Nope....Thought it was an old Asian dude who decided milking a bat was a good idea. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 18 of 26 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

115 members (01Foreman400, 79S, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 308xray, 673, 9 invisible), 961 guests, and 919 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,093
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.