Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
M
It is a fact that there is no cure for this virus.

It is a fact that mortality rates will affect the elderly and unhealthy worse than the young and healthy.

Overall, mortality is expected to be around 1%, with the vast majority being elderly and unhealthy.

So that said, here we are in the midst of media fueled panic/chaos/economic downturn. The results of all this will not change the mortality.

If the media and govt ignored the whole thing, we would have the same mortality, without all the other negative side effects.

Out of a global population of about 7.5B people, so far about 5000 have died. That's about 0.000006 % of the population.

So why are we doing all this? It has to be politically motivated.

Then I hear Dr Fauci says "this will last about nine months"......hmmmmm. so the chaos will conveniently wind down after the election.

Seems about right.

M
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
M
Scared people are the most easily led.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Amen...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Spot on. This is all a politically motivated panic the sheeple crash the economy operation so Trump can be beaten in the election operation.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I waffled on this between no biggee and oh "S". My current position is that most likely by election time this will be considered as not much more than just one item to add to the MSM bs list for the past year. Hope I am right.

One comment regarding an item in your statement. I do think the absolute panic with which this is being met will in fact change the mortality of this, lessing the death toll. Hoping it shortens the hysteria duration as well.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
May both of you conveniently not be 60 or over or have a loved one who is and may none of you and yours get the virus. Not led and not ignoring.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

It is a fact that mortality rates will affect the elderly and unhealthy worse than the young and healthy.

Overall, mortality is expected to be around 1%, with the vast majority being elderly and unhealthy.

So that said, here we are in the midst of media fueled panic/chaos/economic downturn. The results of all this will not change the mortality.

If the media and govt ignored the whole thing, we would have the same mortality, without all the other negative side effects.

Out of a global population of about 7.5B people, so far about 5000 have died. That's about 0.000006 % of the population.

Then I hear Dr Fauci says "this will last about nine months"......hmmmmm. so the chaos will conveniently wind down after the election.

Seems about right.

You have just said what I have been thinking for the past few days. If it comes to light that this was orchestrated (which I believe it is) there is going to be a blood bath.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Mac284338
May both of you conveniently not be 60 or over or have a loved one who is and may none of you and yours get the virus. Not led and not ignoring.

I'm over 65, as is my wife, and it has not changed my opinion one bit.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
People would have to have willingly agreed to losing thousands to millions of dollars.

I just dont see it.

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
M
I don't necessarily think the virus was set loose on purpose, but the media handling of it will not change the outcomes, in my opinion. In fact the panic buying, and looting that is sure to come, are making things worse.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

Seems about right.

You have just said what I have been thinking for the past few days. If it comes to light that this was orchestrated (which I believe it is) there is going to be a blood bath.

Someone has to be held accountable for this China, US Media, Globalists . I think the lab in China bungled it .

M
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
M

We are right up there, but that doesn't affect my thinking about how/why this is being hyped by the media.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Seems about right.

Yessir.

Oh, probably some ups and downs yet to come. Like every viral season. There will be some morbidity/mortality, like every season.

But are we at the end of the beginning, perhaps, of the hissy fit stage, i hope?

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I am 52 having chemo treatment for cancer and diabetes. I have elderly parents and my mother just had a triple bypass surgery. I am still not buying in to the media hype BS and sheeple panicking that is going on.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My thought, for what its worth, its a MSM plot to tank the economy and make Trump look accountable.

There were probably more auto fatalities yesterday than total corona deaths in the US to date.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sorry, but this thread is bullshit.

True death rate is unknown, but much higher than 1%.

Trump does not get bullied by the media or anyone else. His experts know what they are talking about. The steps taken will save a lot of lives.

Unfortunately, the better this works the more flak Trump is going to get for over-reacting. Think it through!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
This corona thing will be mostly over with by memorial day,, july 4 you you wont hear nothing about it,, the MSM will have a new "squirrel" moment and another goose chase, to stampede the sheep

I AM AMERICA!
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by hosfly
This corona thing will be mostly over with by memorial day,, july 4 you you wont hear nothing about it,, the MSM will have a new "squirrel" moment and another goose chase, to stampede the sheep

the doctors aren't going that far, but probably not far off the mark

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Disregard the media 100%... use your heads and look at who is doing what. Do you really think Trump would do what he is doing if he did not have really smart people telling him real facts?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
you got it SD

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

470 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 41 invisible), 2,230 guests, and 1,109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,509
Posts18,490,747
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.