Page 19 of 26 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 25 26
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
DEAD CAT BOUNCE

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
OFF TO THE RACES !

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

We pray our sights be straight
and our aim be true
We pray for no pain
to the game we pursue
We thank you Lord
for this land
We thank you for the sights
from our stands
We pray for safety, one and all
We pray we may return next fall
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Go try and buy your groceries with gold or pay your power bill with it.

They’ll probably take gold before they take a printout of my stock holdings. LOL.

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by battue

Three times I have thought things are going too good and perhaps I should take some off the table. Three times the financial advisers told me no. This last time, they said they were expecting the bottom to be right around 28,000.

Oil isn't much different than diamonds....There is an overabundance of it, its only value lies in manipulation....This time you can blame Russia. Russia in essence said, try this on for sanctions and see how it feels. They saw the perfect time to stick it to us and broke with the Saudi's on a stabilized oil price. Which we need to compete in the oil market. The Saudis prefer a stabilized price because their entire economy is based on it. They can beat Russia silly with cheap oil and will..... Until then are own oil market is screwed....

No one gets oil into the barrel cheaper than the Saudis.

That may be true, but it's not near as cheap as some people think. I'm of the understanding it's somewhere around $55 bbl necessary to run their economy without deficits. That's why I don't think it will stay in the $35 range....Saudi's lost their azzz big time the last time the price took a nosedive, when they were trying to break the shale producers. It was a miserable failure.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by JGRaider
That may be true, but it's not near as cheap as some people think. I'm of the understanding it's somewhere around $55 bbl necessary to run their economy without deficits. That's why I don't think it will stay in the $35 range....Saudi's lost their azzz big time the last time the price took a nosedive, when they were trying to break the shale producers. It was a miserable failure.

It will be a miserable failure again, but let them try.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
What do you need to know, stick ?

Maybe a few points about how the lives of debtors are measurably improved by carrying and servicing it, as opposed to raising funds through capital markets or just foregoing debt all together.

You can woulda, coulda, shoulda out of your ass till the end of time. I’m telling you how it was, is and will be for as long as your ass points towards the ground whether you’re standing, sitting or laying on your back.

There’s too much Military activity going on to ease the situation.but it seems that our balance of trade has improved and being energy independent (for the time being) has helped a bunch too.

But it is what it is. Repeat, the whole world is awash in debt and it ain’t changing in our lifetime. Period.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Big problem is going to be when the virus migrates to computers and crashes the whole internet. Stand by.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by battue

Three times I have thought things are going too good and perhaps I should take some off the table. Three times the financial advisers told me no. This last time, they said they were expecting the bottom to be right around 28,000.

Oil isn't much different than diamonds....There is an overabundance of it, its only value lies in manipulation....This time you can blame Russia. Russia in essence said, try this on for sanctions and see how it feels. They saw the perfect time to stick it to us and broke with the Saudi's on a stabilized oil price. Which we need to compete in the oil market. The Saudis prefer a stabilized price because their entire economy is based on it. They can beat Russia silly with cheap oil and will..... Until then are own oil market is screwed....

No one gets oil into the barrel cheaper than the Saudis.

Correct in that they want it higher to run their economy. However, the Russians backed out of some XYZ agreement to keep it at the higher number. Which the Saudi's didn't want to happen and they told the Russians you will regret the day you backed out. Knowing they can sell it cheaper than Russia and for a long time. Question is why did Russia want out at a higher price. Some of the thinkers say to disrupt American production when we were already dealing with the Corona problem. Cheap oil is definitely not in the best interests of our producers.

Eventually Russia will be compelled to join backup with the Saudi's. Until then, they are putting a hurt on the US economy because our companies can't compete at the current rate.

Addition: Who's side is Russia on? Trump can now say obviously not mine. Then who is in bed with who and maybe that is what he wants to be allowed to say come election time. Then again if the Russians want a weak America thay want Biden. Who is zooming who? The smoke and mirrors of politics....

Last edited by battue; 03/13/20.

laissez les bons temps rouler
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Calvin
Ok. When the financial markets recover will you leave the campfire in disgrace?

M
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

So you are going on record that this is a complete financial collapse.

Ok, we will see.

Second reply:

Ok men, here's your proof I'm not BS'ing about this being a COMPLETE FINANCIAL CORE MELTDOWN

It's not just a little $1.5 TRILLION...you ready?.....IT'S $4.5 TRILLION they're throwing at this CASCADING PIG.

"Frazzled Fed Rolls Out Fastest Mega-Money Printer Ever, up to $4.5 Trillion in Four Weeks"

"The Fed is going nuts trying to contain this".

Gee what paragraph should I post to "grab" your attention...hmmm:

"In total, this would amount to nearly $4.5 trillion through April 13 that the Fed is offering to create to bail out Wall Street, REPO market participants, the asset holders, the banks, and Corporate America. It would more than double the already re-ballooned balance sheet (currently $4.3 trillion). It could push the balance sheet to nearly $9 trillion by April 13.

This is apparently the price of trying to maintain the insane Everything Bubble that the Fed has created since 2009."

"It may well be that there is neither enough collateral nor enough demand for cash to come anywhere near those amounts.

This was the case on Thursday, when the first $500-billion REPO was way under-subscribed, with only $78.4 billion being accepted. The rest of the cash the Fed offered found no takers."

ES91 - Remember what I said about the collateral being junk?...That is why they only got $78.4BIL pumped into the market yesterday. The entities couldn't obtain more money, because their assets didn't have the value to backstop the loans.

Found no takers = Junk collateral.

Read the whole article. This financial CRISIS is exactly what I said. They used the last failsafe lever in 2008, and are trying it again...this time redlining the printing presses for a WHOLE MONTH.

https://wolfstreet.com/2020/03/12/f...r-ever-up-to-4-5-trillion-in-four-weeks/

Thank you very much for proving 100% you are totally incapable of discussing financials, derived straight from the government, when they are placed at your doorstep.

Dumbazz commie's have the same problem as you, they too run their mouths in their delusional attempt to project intelligence, while they make a complete fool out of themselves.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Pat85
One thing that 24 campfire financial analysis is consistent at , being wrong! lol

ES has proven over the years on these boards he has diarrhea of the mouth and this particular thread is a good example.

Spoken like a true idiot, who obviously too, can not discuss or understand numbers.

Funny thing about internet trolls with zero facts to support their claims....they ALL have diarrhea of the mouth.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Elkslayer is a kook. Needs to be flushed.

Until you can present evidence you are capable of discussing financial numbers, the evidence proves you are the kook.

Elder at your church, aye?

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

He’s entertaining like many idiots.

Ah, what's the matter, you feel you aren't getting enough attention on here too?

How about showing the class you understand financials, and are capable of discussing them at a level above High School, or would that be Elementary for you, like all other idiots and trolls of your caliber?

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Elkslayer is a doomsday kook, always has been.

I wonder if he'll share his TP stash with any of us...........

I wonder if this troll will share his ability to discuss numbers?

Nah, same as the other trolls....

"He is far from Stupid"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
"elkslayer" cracks me the f*ck up!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I am getting more optimistic on the virus. Steps are being taken to slow things down. I still think we have some downside but it’s getting close to buy time.

Now that's damn impressive.

I haven't read a briefing with the depth of intelligence you displayed, not to mention the effort you went to in your facts, details, and supporting data in well..........a long.......hold on, that's a lie........I have to tell the truth here...........I've never read such ignorance.

I'll give you this much Joel, you've got vagueness down to a science with your attempts to look intelligent.

Can you discuss numbers......that's the topic, numbers.....not trolling.

"He is far from Stupid"

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Buying time for those that are smart.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I saw quite the number of oilfield trucks out working in the oil field that is not shut down today.

Might be i saw even more around town today.

As for working oil all of the pump jacks are running a regular here in the REAL oil field.

Other than what i have seen i really can't say.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Ugg, wish Rick would flush the mentally ill on here.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Elk slayer,
Thanks to people like you it’s much easier to make money in our Capital Markets, thank you.
You don’t have a clue, you are definitely looking for one and may find it. Your love for our country is evident.
You seem plenty smart, just relax and do more homework.
Think Philip Morris outsmarting and sending Winston packing to Japan. Russia has their timber sold for the next 211 years, their only other exportable product of ANY size is oil/gas. Their current age of infrastructure to pull oil/gas from the ground, transport to refinery, storage capacity is nil and public education system is literally 1960. Who will win that pissing contest, Saudi’s just raised triple digits billions by selling 25% of National/Princes Family to idiots across the globe. Russia’s Ruble dropped another 10% this week.
There are only 2 fiat currency’s in this world, ours and the Eurozone. We both have debt out the wahoo, rates are down for a while. The 1.5 Trillion was needed ONLY because of the rules mandated by your lovely representatives in Washington, the Fed flushed money into the system to keep the rates low for quite a while and to provide liquids for the banks as small and medium size businesses had payroll coming and business had a very uncomfortable sudden slow down. Would you had rather had banks tell their business clients that their revolving credit line was going to be stopping immediately right when our economy was humming and business had just invested in expansion? I detest debt, hate it because people and businesses over extend. But only at nominal levels. But the innocent youth of families get whip sawed and employee families get hurt when jobs are lost. But credit is an awesome tool and needed for our type financial system, which is far and away the best ever created.
LIBOR( London Interbank Offering Rate), our current system for the basis for damn near all the loans made over the past 50 years is going away December 31 2021, it’s going to be a messy time as we convert every single loan in the Developed World to a T-Bill based system. Long term loans will most likely be unavailable as the Banks take tons of risks looking and loaning into a 30 year future.
I believe it’s time to borrow money in earnest for as long as you can get the bank to go.
But your evil Fed and Capital theory is untrue, you can find someone who going to poopoo everything that goes on worldwide, that’s doesn’t make them right. Nor do I think I’m right with all my beliefs. This particular subject I’m pretty knowledgeable about as I fight the damn Yankees every work day in this arena. And yes they are good at their job, but so Am I.

Last edited by Sharecropper; 03/13/20.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Nah. I enjoy the boy’s ramblings.

You can actually read them? They are formatted like a poorly written email trying to get you to subscribe to a investment newsletter.

A elder in his church, member on his school board (99% of members are democrats), and professional internet troll. Now that's a damn strong resume if I've ever read one (That's a lie)......oh, and a business website that looks like a 8 year old created it, or was it a 6 year old, Joel?

Joel, do the other elders in your church know you're a professional internet troll?

Joel, remember what I told you back a few:

Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
I’ve noticed in your postings, you seem to be a pretty intelligent person, and I’m sure you are capable of comprehending the numbers. Go read the long version, and follow the links in it and read it, to make yourself abreast of the dire situation we are in. All financial data supporting the numbers are derived straight from the government’s books.

I could insult you some more here, and say I was lying when I told you how I thought you were intelligent, but I won't, you have done an excellent job proving that fact.....I knew you needed your head inflated, and I also knew you would suck it all down: hook, line and sinker (pun intended), so I obliged you there. All trolls have egos which need feeding.

Joel. let me show you what a TRUE CHRISTIAN looks like, even after you've been a professional troll to me. You need some sound business advice....your website sucks.

Your home page....scroll to the bottom, the wording on the bottom right runs off the page.

Attention to detail and first impressions are crucial to businesses, and most of the time, when people observe minor imperfections, they feel that same attention to detail will be delivered through their services or products they offer to potential clients.

Hey, Joel, go get your chit together, and stop being a troll.

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 19 of 26 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

120 members (01Foreman400, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 308xray, 673, 2500HD, 9 invisible), 963 guests, and 950 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,091
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.