Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 26 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 25 26
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by smokepole
"elkslayer" cracks me the f*ck up!!

There’s no way someone actually believes all the nonsense Elkslayer spews. I suspect there’s an actual genius behind the ruse.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
In the field of psychology, it perfectly describes people like this Elkslayer clown. It's called the Dunning–Kruger effect, and is a cognitive bias in which people assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from the inability of people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, people cannot objectively evaluate their competence or incompetence

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Sharecropper
Elk slayer,
Thanks to people like you it’s much easier to make money in our Capital Markets, thank you.
You don’t have a clue, you are definitely looking for one and may find it. Your love for our country is evident.

Thanks for adding to your posting above.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/13/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JGRaider
In the field of psychology, it perfectly describes people like this Elkslayer clown. It's called the Dunning–Kruger effect, and is a cognitive bias in which people assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from the inability of people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, people cannot objectively evaluate their competence or incompetence

JG,,,,,are you saying that ES is Obama’s alter ego?

Dude !!!!

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Elk slayer,
Thanks to people like you it’s much easier to make money in our Capital Markets, thank you.
You don’t have a clue, you are definitely looking for one and may find it. Your love for our country is evident.

Instead of insulting somebody, perhaps you could get a "clue", and provide specifics to support your position....instead of typing vague generalities in your attempt to look smart....because intelligent you're not.

Nah, your type never do....or can....support your positions with......facts.

Why have you not graced the Elk Hunting Forum and shared your stated expertise in the art of which you’ve claimed such reknown?

They need you there.

IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Calvin
Ugg, wish Rick would flush the mentally ill on here.

Rick is laughing at you, I can assure you....while he's laughing his azz off and watching you get your azz handed to you.

"He is far from Stupid"

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Ugg, wish Rick would flush the mentally ill on here.

Rick is laughing at you, I can assure you....while he's laughing his azz off and watching you get your azz handed to you.

Your assurance is reassuring, I assure you.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by smokepole
"elkslayer" cracks me the f*ck up!!

There’s no way someone actually believes all the nonsense Elkslayer spews. I suspect there’s an actual genius behind the ruse.

Nobody believes opinions from the NE are sound, especially from MA. Now go to the back of the class, and....well.....just sit and be quiet.

"He is far from Stupid"

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
If you read elkslayers old posts you will see he’s even nuttier than he comes across on this thread. Sucks when this place becomes a platform for the mentally ill.

Btw, I book so much business off that website than I am now currently booking other boats to run trips for me as my boat is 100% booked almost a year in advance. I turn away so much business it hurts.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Btw, I book so much business off that website than I am now currently booking other boats to run trips for me as my boat is 100% booked almost a year in advance. I turn away so much business it hurts.

Very happy for you my friend. It happened fast.

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by GregW

Very happy for you my friend. It happened fast.

Bucket List!

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

People I've helped on this site through PM, and phone discussions, would prove your ignorant thesis concerning me, as being a complete ignorant statement, produced by an ignorant man......that'd be you.

I absolutely love it, when a troll like you, insults somebody and doesn't offer anything to the subject matter at hand, and then when called to the carpet, they come back....rinse...repeat.....in an attempt to look intelligent with their blathering, while still, never posting any evidence to support their trolling claims in their original insults....just as you just did.

Democrats reference psychologists to support their positions, not patriots.

Pizz off commie.

"He is far from Stupid"

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

People I've helped on this site through PM, and phone discussions, would prove your ignorant thesis concerning me, as being a complete ignorant statement, produced by an ignorant man......that'd be you.

I absolutely love it, when a troll like you, insults somebody and doesn't offer anything to the subject matter at hand, and then when called to the carpet, they come back....rinse...repeat.....in an attempt to look intelligent with their blathering, while still, never posting any evidence to support their trolling claims in their original insults....just as you just did.

Democrats reference psychologists to support their positions, not patriots.

Pizz off commie.

Let those fine folks you’ve helped and guided here on this site please step forward and tell their personal stories of success via your free advice.

Surely they’ll do so.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Elk slayer,

Instead of insulting somebody, perhaps you could get a "clue", and provide specifics to support your position....instead of typing vague generalities in your attempt to look smart....because intelligent you're not.

Nah, your type never do....or can....support your positions with......facts.

Why have you not graced the Elk Hunting Forum and shared your stated expertise in the art of which you’ve claimed such reknown?

They need you there.

Smokepole has the fort held down, and provides much needed "book smarts". Why he's so smart, he's got everyone convinced he's a backpacking hunting fool.....even though he sleeps in a....wait for it....hotel when he "supposedly" goes elk hunting.

Why he's even the owner of a few tents too, and a stove. I didn't know or realize hotels let you burn a wood burning stove in the room these days. BUDDABING.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
5 on 1

Same story as always on here, and exactly like commies act.....when one of your padres is getting their azz handed to them, because they bit off more than they could chew, you all come running like a pack of dead beat welfare mooching/leaching democrat commies to back them up, and add your own nonsensical blathering, with zero proof to support your accusations.

How do you boys like having your azzes handed to you on a silver platter, by a 29 year old and living in mommy's basement, your words, not mine?

You boys couldn't even make an Elementary school debate team, being you have absolutely ZERO facts supporting your statements and lies and insults against me.

It's free laughing entertainment though.

"He is far from Stupid"

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
STFU

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
I’m telling you how it was, is and will be

Every interaction I have with you people further proves your value. First it is "it matters not as long they interest is paid", and now it is "well that is just how it is". You cannot help yourselves, you are destroyers down to your DNA.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
5 on 1

You boys couldn't even make an Elementary school debate team, being you have absolutely ZERO facts supporting your statements and lies and insults against me.

Ahhhh, No. Show me the data.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
If you read elkslayers old posts you will see he’s even nuttier than he comes across on this thread. Sucks when this place becomes a platform for the mentally ill.

Still coming at me with your accusations with zero proof, aye? And you accuse me of being a nut / mentally ill.

That's called Gas Lighting commie school board member, something you commies are good at.

How ironic. If it weren't so damn sad to read your nutty postings, it'd be laughable, but it's not.....yeah, you're a sick puppy Mr. fake Christian Church elder.

It's sick people like you that give good Christians a bad name, while they falsely represent themselves for business purposes. The fact of the matter is, you're so damn mind numbing stupid, you fail to realize you're posting all of this on the internet with your business in your signature, thus proof you're too stupid to discuss finances, being any intelligent and successful business owner would not make these postings with their business name attached.

Boast all you want about turning away business. From what I see here, you don't have the maturity that crosses to having good business acumen to acquire that level of business. The fact you don't know how to better capture your overage, to bring higher profits, instead of subbing it out proves I'm right.

Again, trolls and narcissists always pump themselves up. At least you're "overflowing" in that "business" area.

I'll give you one point, you did attempt to discuss numbers a few back......you discussed how I highlighted words in my posting.

Your uneducated self fails to recognize, professionals have been utilizing such for decades to point out important numbers or facts. Again, you expose your ignorance while failing to recognize what professional copywrite looks like.

The numbers. Where is your thesis Mr. smarty pants.

Boss, the plane....the plane

Boss, the numbers.

"He is far from Stupid"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Calvin's dead on. Your bullshit gets old in a hurry. And stays that way.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 20 of 26 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

226 members (444afic, 5sdad, 10gaugemag, 41rem, 348srfun, 264mag, 27 invisible), 1,650 guests, and 1,070 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,070
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.