Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
mjbgalt Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
M
Mike dewine has turned Ohio into a police state. Now restaurants are closed except for drive-thru and no bars are to be open. We also have been told that schools are closed for 3 weeks but maybe until fall. Who the [bleep] does this troll think he is. When will people finally realize we are NOT free!

I am so angry I can't stand still. Government can just do this and everyone makes excuses for why it's a good idea? Do they think government is going to give back this power? Do they think that if government decided to take over that it would be open and obvious??? This is how it happens. They start with a plausible premise and then slowly tighten the grip.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Hitler done took over!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have never liked that little dweeb Dewine.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Mike dewine has turned Ohio into a police state. Now restaurants are closed except for drive-thru and no bars are to be open. We also have been told that schools are closed for 3 weeks but maybe until fall. Who the [bleep] does this troll think he is. When will people finally realize we are NOT free!

I am so angry I can't stand still. Government can just do this and everyone makes excuses for why it's a good idea? Do they think government is going to give back this power? Do they think that if government decided to take over that it would be open and obvious??? This is how it happens. They start with a plausible premise and then slowly tighten the grip.

Yeah, pound your fists on your keyboard. Corona viruses everywhere will be impressed and intimidated.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
sounds like a lot of people wont be bringing home a paycheck before too long.

.... like tears in the rain
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

You are completely correct

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

It's a tool, a means to an end. The end is the destruction of the US economy in an election year.

LOL
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No blame all the people out yelling the sky is falling.. I went and looked up some posters here who been crying doom gloom over this.. Back in 09 they didn’t post chit about h1n1 ie swine flu. So now people are in the streets yelling .gov not doing enough, I’m going to die my kids will be in a orphanage. So when the government does stuff like the governor in Ohio did. Then folks come stumbling out of the house crying this is overreach of the Government.

Last edited by 79S; 03/15/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
M
mjbgalt Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
M
Many people are already getting the news that they are unemployed for a while. And now they're voting to give emergency unemployment money to the people they put out of work, with our own money.

M
mjbgalt Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
M
Well the deep state is watching. And they realize we are a bunch of sheep who won't push back. That's a very very bad thing for our future.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

The same sorts of things were done during the Spanish Flu.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
In Italy now they are telling the old folks to go home and die as the hospitals are overflowing and and they are out of ventilators.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fireball2
It's a tool, a means to an end. The end is the destruction of the US economy in an election year.

Spot on.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
mjbgalt Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
M
Oh. Wait. I see now where in the Constitution it says "unless some people get sick...then none of this counts."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
he told restaurants to go drive thru? or is that voluntary? I haven't seen that around here .....yet

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
M
mjbgalt Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
M

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

100 heavily armed and drinking patriots need to stage a bar sit.

LOL
M
mjbgalt Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
M
I would be all in for that

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
We should follow Italy's example.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (1badf350, 17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 64 invisible), 2,330 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,703
Posts18,494,295
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.