Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Like the Avian and Swine flu scares this will blow over and business as usual will prevail.

Unless some sort or kind of Strategic Drug Reserves are mandated it will be business as usual.

Jmo

Yup. Pretty much.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Many rhinos had sold out also. It's why so many Rs dropped out of 2016 house race. Trump let the crooks out. There are too many to prosecute all. Horse face, shifty, schumer etc are sold out.

Difference is, some were responsible for deaths of US citizens and or servicemen. They wont walk away from this.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Our big industrialists are great patriots and will most certainly move production back home. Even if it means they will make less money.

Either that or they would sell their mother for a tax break..........

My guess is, you run your cattle business as efficiently as you can.

Or do you feed em corn alla the time, and give the cows a year break between calves, to recover and enjoy some stress free cow time?

With a vet on site 24/7, case they get indigestion?

Or would you sell your mother for more calves, popped out faster?

Ain't nothin wrong with runnin an efficient business.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Unless they had good reason, why would they want to change the trade arrangements? It would only mean costs would go up and that would be political suicide for a government to try that on. Money is probably stronger than fear,

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cheap/slave labor isn't the only reason companies went to China. There's EPA regulations, OSHA regulations, union labor demands, burocratic red tape, high taxes, etc.,etc.
They might leave China but I doubt many come back here

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B2

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Sweat shops and poor wages are good for the stock market.

whaddya mean...those wages fetch the best monkey and bat meat money can buy

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Men have forgotten how to do what's right.

LOL
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Cheap/slave labor isn't the only reason companies went to China. There's EPA regulations, OSHA regulations, union labor demands, burocratic red tape, high taxes, etc.,etc.

+1. There has been a lot of movement to India in the past few months. Indian Prime minister met with Trump a few months ago. They are smarter then the Chinese and are not warmongers. It will be very very interesting.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Men have forgotten how to do what's right.

That's what happens when men turn from God. Tyranny, Babylon babble prevails and civilizations fail. That's why the communists seek to destroy family and religion and squeeze people into being cogs or slaves that drive their wealth.

As Ben Franklin said "....if you can keep it."

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/15/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

In 9 years there I saw no slave labor.

Did have unscrupulous contractors that worked those who came in off of the rice fields without permits and wouldn’t pay them, not totally unlike some contractors here.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

+1. There has been a lot of movement to India in the past few months. Indian Prime minister met with Trump a few months ago. They are smarter then the Chinese and are not warmongers. It will be very very interesting.

They are not smarter than the Chinese.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
This has been an eye opener.

Just as Beretta had to move their mfg to the US to build weapons for our military, based on security concerns, antibiotics and such do impact national security. And supply chain issues have shown just how vulnerable the whole system is. At least that cat’s out of the bag.

So, national security concerns could “Trump” cheap labor concerns.

We’ll see how that plays out, national interests vs global interests, Globalists vs Nationalists.

DF

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
If they don’t then they/we truly deserve our fate.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Lowyers. Companies have to hire stupid suckers and then have to pay them for life when they get injured sliding down in the schiett they crapped on the bathroom floor, etc. They get sued if they fire the stupid pukes before they get hurt or if they wont work.

There was a reason Shakespear made his remark about lowyers, and at that time he only had an inkling.

We are paying out the ass for not having picked our own cotton.

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Lowyers. Companies have to hire stupid suckers and then have to pay them for life when they get injured sliding down in the schiett they crapped on the bathroom floor, etc. They get sued if they fire the stupid pukes before they get hurt or if they wont work.

There was a reason Shakespear made his remark about lowyers, and at that time he only had an inkling.

You talking about ‘Black Lawyers ‘ ?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

In 9 years there I saw no slave labor.

Did have unscrupulous contractors that worked those who came in off of the rice fields without permits and wouldn’t pay them, not totally unlike some contractors here.

Golly, if you work someone and don't pay them, that's kinda like slave labor. Did you visit the prison workshops? How about the Uyger (sp?) concentration camps?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Buddy of mine deals with the production side of a mid sized business that sells cabinets. Chinese factory started [bleep] with them about 3 years ago, making demands for minimum order size, demanding higher prices right before shipment was slotted to leave China etc ..
He went to Vietnam, found them to be very appeasing, moved production there about 6mos later after equipment was set up and ready, and says quality is better and no more B.S.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx

You talking about ‘Black Lawyers ‘ ?

Discernment, OT. A statement can refer to more than one thing. I could have thrown in crooked dimocraps too, but didnt want to confuse folks like, uh, never mind. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Will the EPA back off some of the craziness so that products needed to make things can be used in America?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by elelbean
Really hope this is a wake up call for companies to move supply chains out of China and into other countries. I have no faith it will happen however. They seemed to be ok with them stealing all the intellectual property.

It already started during the trade war.

China threatening to withhold medication during this current scare didn't help their cause either.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

103 members (7887mm08, 44mc, 808outdoors, 35, 10Glocks, 308ld, 8 invisible), 1,249 guests, and 781 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,692
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.