Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Mike dewine has turned Ohio into a police state. Now restaurants are closed except for drive-thru and no bars are to be open. We also have been told that schools are closed for 3 weeks but maybe until fall. Who the [bleep] does this troll think he is. When will people finally realize we are NOT free!

I am so angry I can't stand still. Government can just do this and everyone makes excuses for why it's a good idea? Do they think government is going to give back this power? Do they think that if government decided to take over that it would be open and obvious??? This is how it happens. They start with a plausible premise and then slowly tighten the grip.

The same sorts of things were done during the Spanish Flu.

and it worked. Imagine that?

M
mjbgalt Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
M
OK leroy. Let's just let the government do what it wants and we can pretend it's ok.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EdM
We should follow Italy's example.

They do have lots of new D voters these days...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
“ I’m from the government and I’m here to help”

Some of the scariest words ever!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
OK leroy. Let's just let the government do what it wants and we can pretend it's ok.

No old relatives or friends? Or do you just want to watch them die?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B2

M
mjbgalt Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
M
No they can make their own decisions as to what to do, not my place to tell people what to do

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So which is it? Restrict travel, to slow down/control this virus?? Or let folks do whatever they want even the ones who are sick? Me personally think it’s overhyped bullshit. Most of you ph ucks sure in the ph uck didn’t care about the swine flu 11yrs ago. But all of the sudden the sky is falling we all are going to die tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
M
mjbgalt Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
M
Let folks be free. Always. And it is overhyped bullshit.

M
mjbgalt Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
M
They didn't shut down the world over h1n1 so no...you didn't hear me ripping the government

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Will govt workers still get paid ? does anybody really know ?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
In Italy now they are telling the old folks to go home and die as the hospitals are overflowing and and they are out of ventilators.

Can't be. All I keep reading on here is that this is nothing but a hoax.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S
So which is it? Restrict travel, to slow down/control this virus?? Or let folks do whatever they want even the ones who are sick? Me personally think it’s overhyped bullshit. Most of you ph ucks sure in the ph uck didn’t care about the swine flu 11yrs ago. But all of the sudden the sky is falling we all are going to die tomorrow.

Are you really as math challenged as you sound? Really?

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by 79S

Oh Art don’t be a retard.. let me go dig up your posts from 2009 let’s see how ph ucking brilliant you were back then..

Last edited by 79S; 03/15/20.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Oh Art don’t be a retard.. let me go dig up your posts from 2009 let’s see how ph ucking brilliant you were back then..

Have at it!

But make sure and do the very simple math before embarrassing yourself further.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
wow, not sure what to think of all this

There are going to be several places that shut down and won't open back up. I suspect many mom-n-pop places don't have 60 days of savings. There is a bbq place down the road that has offered to feed kids for free that need a lunch

I'm going to go there and give them a donation.

Last edited by KFWA; 03/15/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
CDC just recommended no gatherings larger than 50 people in the next 8 weeks. I guess I won't get to see the Beach Boys in April now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The problem with Italy, is it's aging population,
1 in 5 are over the age of 65
20 percent of your population at risk.
Tough decisions had to be made.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Have at it!

But make sure and do the very simple math before embarrassing yourself further.

Ok ,, I have no idea what you referring by my math.. Swine flu occurred in 2009 which was what 11yrs ago. Far as my other comments about dying tomorrow was an exaggeration of people who think they get it will die in a matter of days. I realize you have a stick shoved up your ass and humor goes over your head daily...

Oh 2009 you were selling gold, not one word or post about the swine flu

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

79s, you are the retard now. Incredible how stupid some people are here.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

79s, you are the retard now. Incredible how stupid some people are here.

Ah look the biggest retard of them all shows up on the scene..
we can only hope you get it..

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (2500HD, 1minute, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 204guy, 70 invisible), 2,356 guests, and 1,351 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,685
Posts18,493,989
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.