E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by nemotheangler
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by 65BR
Wow. Elk91-

That is bleak indeed! If this is where we are headed no doubt God help us all.

Trust me when I tell you, I did not enjoy writing it one damn bit. I've been watching so many of you guys here not use sound judgement, to factor in the true destruction of the commerce engine. I could not just sit back and watch, when I have the skillset to possibly help open your eyes.

The present condition of the commerce engine is a cracked block, broke crank, bent rods, and shattered pistons. (4 legs of the stool)

That is what a blown up race car engine looks like, with white milky oil leaking out of the drain pan, where a few rods tore through.

Yeah, it truly is "that" bad.

The government needs to turn 180*, and open the doors of commerce back up, and let the virus run its course, so herd immunity can start. You only get saved by building anti-bodies, or vaccine. There has never been a vaccine invented for a Corona virus, plus, it would take 3-5 years to inoculate 200 MIL citizens. You can't keep the economy shut for 3-5 years. 30 days alone will kill it.

The economy is on a ventilator right now as you read this, and only 50% of people come off alive.

I went by the bank yesterday before closing. I won't print what I found out there. I'll just say I had to race to another location before they closed, to conduct my transaction.

You lost your credibility when you said the virus will be stopped by sitting down to take a scheit.

You're a baldfaced lying troll. I never said it would "stop" it. I said it would stop it from raging like a wildfire across the country like it did in China, and Italy. And those numbers still support that, you trolling fool.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by nemotheangler

You lost your credibility when you said the virus will be stopped by sitting down to take a scheit.

Yeah no kidding. Looks like the paranoid delusional poster, who repeatedly gets kicked off Internet forums is striving to ruin another thread. Just wait till the delusions of grandeur kick in with some professional victimhood, as he perseverates on how everyone is trolling him.

3-2-1....

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
It's grim, all the markets are low.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
End of April/early May.................

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Unless you can pick the top or nearly the top of the market, it doesn't do any good to buy stocks for capital appreciation - you're just gonna lose you azz again in the next downturn.

It's been a constant cycle of pump, dump and the big players buying up assets at pennies on the dollar.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
And why cannot storefronts and warehouses reopen? Go away dude, you haven’t a clue what you speak of. Wow.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Guys, you are looking at this totally wrong. I will attempt to paint a picture here, with words, where you can see and understand the dire situation the legs of commerce are in.

You guys are looking for low valuations in a normal working environment (no legs of the 4 leg stool are broke), when “all 4 legs of commerce are functioning”, while you ignore the fact that all 4 legs of the stool are broke presently.

Truth is, every leg of commerce has a compound fracture presently.

Four legged stool of commerce:

1st leg – Retail customer
2nd leg – Storefront
3rd leg – Wholesaler
4th leg – Manufacturer (China-TREASONOUS)

The retail customers are losing their jobs, and some will be staring at BK.

The storefronts have been forced closed, and are staring at BK, and never to re-open.

The wholesalers are being forced close from ZERO inventory turnover, and ZERO orders, because the 1ST and 2ND legs are dead in the water, and they too are looking at BK, and never to re-open.

The manufacturers are being forced close in the USA from ZERO inventory turnover, and ZERO orders, and the ones in CHINA will have no orders, because the 1ST and 2ND and 3RD legs are dead in the water, and the manufacturers, too, are looking at BK, and who knows if they re-open.

In the above picture, how can anyone tell them self, that situation has the ability to produce profit, much less any revenue at all? BK ZEROS out your stock certificate FIRST.

A 30 day shutdown will BK over 50% of small businesses. Poof, gone forever.

And “if” “any of the lower 3 legs: 2,3,4, go to the government trough, that debt will hinder their ability to turn the correct margins in the future, to allow growth, and hire back unemployed workers.

It truly is “that” bad, and I cannot believe it hasn’t cascaded down yet, with the facts above known by everyone in business, and the financial markets.

And when it comes to the edge of the cliff, and falls over, it will not be pretty….at all.

You are looking at a picture of Financial Armageddon above. The artist just hasn’t put his name on it……yet.

If it were me, I would get out before you don’t have anything at all to survive with, through this Dark Age we are facing. It is truly uncharted waters for all 4 legs being destroyed.

I got out on the 17TH, when my position jumped back up 10%, because I know the above picture as facts, and so do YOU GUYS…now. You don’t fix that kind of destruction “overnight”, and that is why I finally bailed, because “numbers” do not lie. Math is math, and the numbers will not be making the math look good for a long time.

Quick analogy for you:

You have a 3 foot stick of pipe in your hand with flowing water. In one end, and out the other. The water represents commerce taking place. When the government screwed a cap on the end where water was coming out (Store front), what did that do to the “whole” chain of commerce?

It shut it completely down, right?

And now the government has screwed a cap on the other end, with a nipple, and they have attached an air hose, and are BLOWING MONEY into the pipe, as fast as they can, with no where for it to go (capped at both ends now-thus creating artificial commerce), because everything is at a dead stand still.

When the pipe gets to bursting pressure, what will your money be worth when it blows?

The bell just rang for class to end, and when the bell rings the markets open today, what will you do, now that you have a better picture?

I know business. I’m an ex C-Level executive, and have many C-Level friends who highly regard my business acumen. Hopefully I just proved it for you guys with the above.

Good luck guys, and may God watch over you, and your families.

Copyright © 2020 ElkSlayer91 All Rights Reserved.

WOW are you really that retarded? We see why you are an EX C-Level executive. CRO isn't in demand!

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by cfran
And why cannot storefronts and warehouses reopen? Go away dude, you haven’t a clue what you speak of. Wow.

Why has road construction, in front of storefronts, slowed foot traffic enough to force businesses to close their doors across the past several decades?

If you are incapable of understanding "basic" economic principles, which you have clearly demonstrated above, it is not my job to teach you.

I do have a "clue" of what I speak, and my article "proves" it beyond a shadow of a doubt.....to intelligent business minds.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
WOW are you really that retarded? We see why you are an EX C-Level executive. CRO isn't in demand!

Risk Officer has absolutely nothing to do with the article written. It is all about needing cashflow to keep the doors open, at every point in the channel.

You don't have a clue.

And you aren't even intelligent enough to figure out why an intelligent C-Level executive becomes an Ex C-Level executive. That fact alone PROVES you are woefully incapable of discussing the topic at hand.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/19/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
A realtor friend asked me early last fall what I was investing in since I pretty much quit buying rental homes. I told him I was just trying to pay off debts and build up some cash so I could pick up some deals next time it slowed down. He said do really think this beast of an economy could be slowed down much. I just said that the markets always correct at some point and I want to have some cash ready next time it does.

I only had about 60k sitting in my investment fund I planned to use in a downtown. I was hoping to have more but paid off the house first. I've been patiently waiting for this opportunity but I'm still pretty nervous about buying anything because it's hard to gauge how bad things might get.

If it's real bad long term I'll be screwed like everyone else. If it turns around pretty quick and gets working again I'll hopefully come out with some income stocks at a deal.

Bb

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

Risk Officer has absolutely nothing to do with the article written. It is all about needing cashflow to keep the doors open, at every point in the channel.

You don't have a clue.

And you aren't even intelligent enough to figure out why an intelligent C-Level executive becomes an Ex C-Level executive. That fact alone PROVES you are woefully incapable of discussing the topic at hand.

I wasn't referring to a Risk Officer, More like Chief Retard Officer! But please carry on and enlighten all of us. I am laughing.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
65BR Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Looks like the trend is down......might be weeks before the virus infections go down........

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I'll take a wild guess go down another 30 per cent.

65BR Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I see no reason why we won’t follow other past crashes. More to come no doubt.

https://www.thinkadvisor.com/2017/0...-coming-in-next/?slreturn=20200222072211

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by fester
It’s going to 18000 or lower

Possibly tomorrow. Futures are just about there now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like predictions... takes balls to make a predictions, I will predict DOW 8000 before it;s over

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My guess is about 13,000 for the Dow. But any guess is worth about the same as a wooden nickel.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
The stall alarm is going off, and this economy is ONE (1) knot short of going into an unrecoverable nose dive, and there is not enough altitude to pull it out of the dive.

Plane (Economy) meet ground.

The descriptive article I wrote a few days back on the 19 TH, is starting to be printed by some of the greatest minds in the country, as they describe the exact same scenario I did and who are also screaming from the top of the mountains to cut the crap out, and send the people back to work.

Below is one printed yesterday by Karl Denninger, who draws the picture in greater detail than I wrote, and he has a link to a The Wall Street Journal article in his article describing the same:

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=238575

As to the idiots trolling me in this thread, and on this site, the article at the link above and the Wall Street Journal’s article, is solid proof I’m right.

Now, go pound sand you ignorant low I.Q. mentally deranged fools, because it’s obvious to an intelligent person, you trolls are nothing but broke dics with no money of any significance in the market anyway, and the fact none of you can pen a detailed article addressing this situation, like I have, to show you have the intelligence to understand this scenario, and are visionary enough to see/understand the long term ramifications resulting from this Financial Armageddon, for years/decades to come, proves it.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/23/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The stall alarm is going off, and this economy is ONE (1) knot short of going into an unrecoverable nose dive, and there is not enough altitude to pull it out of the dive.

Plane (Economy) meet ground.

The descriptive article I wrote a few days back on the 19 TH, is starting to be printed by some of the greatest minds in the country, as they describe the exact same scenario I did and who are also screaming from the top of the mountains to cut the crap out, and send the people back to work.

Below is one printed yesterday by Karl Denninger, who draws the picture in greater detail than I wrote, and he has a link to a The Wall Street Journal article in his article describing the same:

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=238575

As to the idiots trolling me in this thread, and on this site, the article at the link above and the Wall Street Journal’s article, is solid proof I’m right.

Now, go pound sand you ignorant low I.Q. mentally deranged fools, because it’s obvious to an intelligent people, you trolls are nothing but broke dics with no money of any significance in the market anyway, and the fact none of you can pen a detailed article addressing this situation, like I have, to show you have the intelligence to understand this scenario, and are visionary enough to see/understand the long term ramifications resulting from this Financial Armageddon, for years/decades to come, proves it.

Simply put, you are a deranged, hateful prick.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
If the virus dries up in the summer the market could steadily climb again, if not it could be prolonged enough to severely cripple the whole economy with a recession and market drop of more than 50%

Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

279 members (160user, 300_savage, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 25 invisible), 1,626 guests, and 1,000 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,456
Posts18,508,038
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.