Page 10 of 35 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 34 35
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good afternoon. ..

WEEKLY FOCUS
Let us examine and probe our ways, And let us return to the Lord .
Lamentations 3:40

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Help me to look at my life and see where I can make changes to align with Your will Lord.

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

GB1

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Amen. It's never a bad thing to seek his will.

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek inspiration...

Hebrews 4:12-13

For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires. Nothing in all creation is hidden from God. Everything is naked and exposed before his eyes, and he is the one to whom we are accountable.

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Keep it up my brother. It speaks to my soul.

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by the_shootist
Keep it up my brother. It speaks to my soul.

Ditto.

Jim

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
And just as you want men to do to you, you also do to them likewise.
Luke 6:31

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Father give me a heart of compassion and empathy towards others.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

End of week Inspiration:...grin

Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good.
Romans 12:9

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
Philippians 4:6

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
You have promised Lord, to deliver me from all my fears. Father give me your peace in these uncertain times. In Jesus Name.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen!!!

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
And the peace of God which passeth all understanding shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Amen!

Brother Keith

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

Midweek Inspiration
Heal me, O Lord , and I shall be healed; Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise.
Jeremiah 17:14

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
True Words.

Brother Keith

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Running behind....

Good day...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
" "The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace."
Numbers 6:24 - 26

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Lord please continue to show me Your grace. Teach me also how to show grace to others.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What a great prayer.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good evening...

Midweek Inspiration:
My people come to you, as they usually do, and sit before you to hear your words, but they do not put them into practice. Their mouths speak of love, but their hearts are greedy for unjust gain. Indeed, to them you are nothing more than one who sings love songs with a beautiful voice and plays an instrument well, for they hear your words but do not put them into practice.
Ezekiel 33:31 - 32

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Truth with an upper case T.

Thanks.

Brother Keith

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
You're welcome...

Good day...

WEEKLY FOCUS
I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the Lord has done.
Psa 118:17

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Lord Your word says many are the afflictions of the righteous but you deliver me from them all. Thank you God for that promise.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

Midweek inspiration

Romans 8:38-39 
38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

"Nor Covid-19, nor shelter in place, nor social distancing, nor job loss, nor divisive politics, nor anything else the world throws at us. God was in control when he created this world and nothing in it has ever taken Him by surprise!"

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
That right there will preach. Good stuff!

Brother Keith

Page 10 of 35 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

164 members (300_savage, 1_deuce, 308xray, 2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 18 invisible), 14,714 guests, and 1,138 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,966
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.