Hop To
Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Sorry if I don't feel like the average human being is worth a million plus dollars.
What about ‘your’ loved ones...are each of their lives worth a million plus dollars to you...?

Of course. They're worth more than that. To ME.
Are my loved ones worth a million each to you, if it means you are directly effected, long term, by those costs?

Last edited by jackmountain; 03/18/20.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
[bleep] Navy ships for the flu. Either they aren't telling us the truth or we've hit the tipping point and there's more idiots than rational people now. Tanking the global economy to the tune of trillions of $$ to save a few hundred thousand lives.

If we save a million lives by taking these extreme measures and tanking the economy, and we only cost the economy
one trillion, that's still a million dollars per life saved.
In a world population of 8.5 billion people, one million dead is only .011% of the population.
Mass hysteria on a global level. There are people who's names most of us will never know that will make fortunes untold off the backs of hard working Americans during this exaggerated "crisis" Money our children and grandchildren will be paying interest on.

What a touching outlook.
Yeah no shyt. Fuggin douchebag more concerned with money than human lives. One can only hope people with that attitude are among the victims who perish.

Beats the fuggin douchebags that think every damn thing that breathes, has to keep breathing indefinitely. Trashing the economy, and in the process, millions of lives of working people and their children, for the benefit of the people who have spent their life trashing their body and are now fat, sick and damaged as a result, is retarded. Coronavirus kills the very old, the already sick, and those damaged by contaminants.

Look, I got a grandpa who is 90, his back is disintegrating when he moves, and he is in a care center right now. I do not want him to catch this. It will kill him. However, if it does, it beat something else by at most a year. And it’s nothing I can do anything about. Except wait to visit him until there is no chance of me infecting him. Even though he is ready to go. Tired of hurting. So this virus kills 15% of folks over 80. Other stuff is a lot harder on them.

It kills AIDS people too. That’s tough. For them. But they won’t be infecting anyone else with AIDS, now will they?

It kills meth heads, maybe smokers, and so on. Down side? Even for them, it beats lung or throat cancer, after all.

People die. It’s what we do. I will, you all will, and we don’t get a damn choice about when or how unless we kill ourselves, and get it right when we do it. Nothing lives forever. And casting the world, and particularly America, into a horrible depression that will do more to forever extinguish liberty, simply to try to save the least productive of us, is folly. Yeah, that’s a hard outlook. But it beats the alternative, which is what they are trying to give us. What good are people too old, too sick, or too damaged to produce anything, when you can’t even feed them because of what it took to save them?

Ebenezer Scrooge (pre epiphany) could not have said it much better. It will eliminate the surplus population. What a heartless bastard.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antlers
Sorry if I don't feel like the average human being is worth a million plus dollars.
What about ‘your’ loved ones...are each of their lives worth a million plus dollars to you...?
Of course. They're worth more than that. To ME. Are my loved ones worth a million each to you, if it means you are directly effected, long term, by those costs?
Unequivocally, yes.

If ‘you’ didn’t have a million dollars a piece to keep each one of ‘your’ loved ones alive, would you want others to pay the costs to keep ‘your’ loved ones alive, or would it be OK to ‘you’ to just let them die since ‘you’ couldn’t pay the costs yourself...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
National Guard call-outs might be an important indicator.

Yah think???

Could get froggy in the big cities....😎

I just got first hand knowledge that national guardsmen are aiding the assembly of ventilators in a Florida. They Upped production tremendously ...,

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by TnBigBore
[bleep] Navy ships for the flu. Either they aren't telling us the truth or we've hit the tipping point and there's more idiots than rational people now. Tanking the global economy to the tune of trillions of $$ to save a few hundred thousand lives.

If we save a million lives by taking these extreme measures and tanking the economy, and we only cost the economy
In a world population of 8.5 billion people, one million dead is only .011% of the population.
Mass hysteria on a global level. There are people who's names most of us will never know that will make fortunes untold off the backs of hard working Americans during this exaggerated "crisis" Money our children and grandchildren will be paying interest on.

What a touching outlook.
Yeah no shyt. Fuggin douchebag more concerned with money than human lives. One can only hope people with that attitude are among the victims who perish.

Beats the fuggin douchebags that think every damn thing that breathes, has to keep breathing indefinitely. Trashing the economy, and in the process, millions of lives of working people and their children, for the benefit of the people who have spent their life trashing their body and are now fat, sick and damaged as a result, is retarded. Coronavirus kills the very old, the already sick, and those damaged by contaminants.

Look, I got a grandpa who is 90, his back is disintegrating when he moves, and he is in a care center right now. I do not want him to catch this. It will kill him. However, if it does, it beat something else by at most a year. And it’s nothing I can do anything about. Except wait to visit him until there is no chance of me infecting him. Even though he is ready to go. Tired of hurting. So this virus kills 15% of folks over 80. Other stuff is a lot harder on them.

It kills AIDS people too. That’s tough. For them. But they won’t be infecting anyone else with AIDS, now will they?

It kills meth heads, maybe smokers, and so on. Down side? Even for them, it beats lung or throat cancer, after all.

People die. It’s what we do. I will, you all will, and we don’t get a damn choice about when or how unless we kill ourselves, and get it right when we do it. Nothing lives forever. And casting the world, and particularly America, into a horrible depression that will do more to forever extinguish liberty, simply to try to save the least productive of us, is folly. Yeah, that’s a hard outlook. But it beats the alternative, which is what they are trying to give us. What good are people too old, too sick, or too damaged to produce anything, when you can’t even feed them because of what it took to save them?

Ebenezer Scrooge (pre epiphany) could not have said it much better. It will eliminate the surplus population. What a heartless bastard.

It's called being rational. This is no time for being hyper emotional. Decisions made now will haunt us for many years to come. Freedoms given up now may never be taken back and debt accrued must be paid back at some point.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
National Guard call-outs might be an important indicator.

Yah think???

Could get froggy in the big cities....😎

I just got first hand knowledge that national guardsmen are aiding the assembly of ventilators in a Florida. They Upped production tremendously ...,

Great news

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Is all this going to save lives, or just spread out the total deaths over a longer timeline?

I suppose nobody really knows.

I keep hearing the medical experts on the boob-tube say that we need to 'flatten the curve'. To me that doesn't sound like 'save lives'.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

What a touching outlook.

Yeah well f,uck you right in your stinkin old ass hole. It doesn't just kill ancient folks in nursing homes. I've got parents in their 70's I want to be around for few more years and brothers and friends in their 40's, 50's and 60's I'd still like to have above ground when this is over.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Some things are certain....

Trillions of dollars will change hands.

Fortunes will be made.

Fortunes will be lost.

Many will die.

The taxpayers will fund the whole thing.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Is all this going to save lives, or just spread out the total deaths over a longer timeline?

I keep hearing the medical experts on the boob-tube say that we need to 'flatten the curve'. To me that doesn't sound like 'save lives'.
Only because you're a dumbass that can't figure out flattening the curve will allow the sick to be put in hospital rooms on the ventilators they'll need to stay alive. Too many sick at once and there won't be enough rooms and ventilators to go around.

IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

Only because you're a dumbass that can't figure out flattening the curve will allow the sick to be put in hospital rooms on the ventilators they'll need to stay alive. Too many sick at once and there won't be enough rooms and ventilators to go around.

Why don't you go wash the sand out of your vagina.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some things are certain....

Trillions of dollars will change hands.

Fortunes will be made.

Fortunes will be lost.

Many will die.

The taxpayers will fund the whole thing.

And that’s all folks....😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Blackshart. Buddy. Calm down a little... You seriously need to see someone about your anger issues. Take a deep breath...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

What a touching outlook.

Yeah well f,uck you right in your stinkin old ass hole. It doesn't just kill ancient folks in nursing homes. I've got parents in their 70's I want to be around for few more years and brothers and friends in their 40's, 50's and 60's I'd still like to have above ground when this is over.

So it's worth collapsing the global economy? Our govt is making decisions that will impact us for a LONG time to come. We need a measured response. This is no time to act rash.

Last edited by jackmountain; 03/18/20.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Why don't you go suck a sweaty black ball sack.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

Why don't you go suck a sweaty black ball sack.

Hate to distract you from your dinner planning, but here's a question about the topic at hand.

What is the survival rate of those Covid-19 patients put on respirators? Anybody heard?

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

What a touching outlook.

So it's worth collapsing the global economy? Our govt is making decisions that will impact is for a LONG time to come. We need a measured response. This is no time to act rash.
The economy will rebuild like it always has. We may well even benefit in time if more production comes back to the US.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com][url=https://imgflip.com/memegenerator][/url]

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
End of mofuggin days.........

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Taco2fiddy7
[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com][url=https://imgflip.com/memegenerator][/url]

Ouch. Don't disagree but ouch!

Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (1minute, 2500HD, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1234, 222Sako, 66 invisible), 2,260 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,789
Posts18,496,041
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.