D

Last edited by djs; 03/20/20.
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
How many of you people own and run a small business?
How many of you experts struggled to keep your doors open for 6-8 years of the last recession?
How many of you have had to sit good people down and tell them you have to let them go knowing that they have familys to support?
Just when things start to pick up and you hire a few people and get them set in their job this crap happens and once again the small business guy has to take in in the shorts.
This is all Bull Chit!
Small businesses are being killed off and you all still kiss his azz?
He let this get out of hand. His reaction will kill more small businesses that the BS flu will kill people.
............whack m.............Well first you have your facts wrong! AND you are being over emotional while distorting facts....

Trump let this get out of hand? WRONG!!!......It was CHINA who chose to not alert the World Health Organization and the USA. And after the first outbreaks in China, CHINA then did its best to cover it up. It was CHINA who refused the help of the USA medical experts wanting to enter into China to try and contain this virus. It was CHINA who propagated their propaganda blaming the US military for starting the virus. Small businesses are suffering because of CHINA, you stupid MORON!........You are an IDIOT!!!........Trump is working to get financial aid to all of the small businesses.

And remember too bonehead. The system as it was, was in no way ready for this logistically. Trump has overturned alot of that govt red tape within a very short time by STOPPING the restrictive FDA rules and regulations for the purpose of getting an antidote ASAP as just one example.....But nevermind all of the other implementations t he and the Corona task force has done already...Right?

So take your TDS meds and settle down there wackem..........Trump's fault?? Sorry wack job....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I understand a sense of fairness and treating the handicapped as equals. I know it is good to give people a sense of importance... of belonging. This is why we established the Democratic Party, for the mentally handicapped... but do we HAVE to let them vote?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump should have a press conference with AG Barr & the SEC. Asking for an immediate investigation on those 4 US Senators for insider trading. Demanding it be done & complete in 5 days. If they are guilty-----send them to prison for the maximum number of years allowed.

Also find out how the movie star like Kris Kardashian, Sean Peyton and others get to move to the top of the list for testing. Complete BS.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

NRA Endowment Life Member, G.O.A supporter
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by colorado bob
Trump should have a press conference with AG Barr & the SEC. Asking for an immediate investigation on those 4 US Senators for insider trading. Demanding it be done & complete in 5 days. If they are guilty-----send them to prison for the maximum number of years allowed.

Also find out how the movie star like Kris Kardashian, Sean Peyton and others get to move to the top of the list for testing. Complete BS.
....And all of what you post is Trump's fault?.........As to the 4 senators? That can wait.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by djs

Good link there.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by g5m
Originally Posted by djs
Good link there.

It describes the tactics of the Demonrat Party and their apparatchiks in the fake news media quite well.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Thank him for what?
Printing money like it's going out of style?
Handing out free money like a democrat?
Killing small businesses?
Destroying the economy?
And buying into this made up crap?
FUG HIM!!!

WHAT outhouse did you crawl out of ? You're not only FULL of it,....it's ALL over you.

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
RAS: I say... GO TRUMP GO!
I can't wait for him to make some Federal Judge Appointments - Supreme Court also.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Thank him for what?
Printing money like it's going out of style?
Handing out free money like a democrat?
Killing small businesses?
Destroying the economy?
And buying into this made up crap?
FUG HIM!!!

Sure your not from California. I will bet one dam# thing you will be one of the 1st at your local gun shop spending your check he sends out !

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
How many of you people own and run a small business?
How many of you experts struggled to keep your doors open for 6-8 years of the last recession?
How many of you have had to sit good people down and tell them you have to let them go knowing that they have familys to support?
Just when things start to pick up and you hire a few people and get them set in their job this crap happens and once again the small business guy has to take in in the shorts.
This is all Bull Chit!
Small businesses are being killed off and you all still kiss his azz?
He let this get out of hand. His reaction will kill more small businesses that the BS flu will kill people.

Since your one of them that wants to point a finger when something happens how in the heck is it Trumps fault for the corona?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Trump: “I didn’t know people died from the flu.”

The real quote.

I would've said, 'Does anybody die from the flu? I didn't know people died from the flu.' . . .

People can be so damn moronic.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RAS
May God bless President Donald Trump. Thank you for serving our nation in its time of need.

Amen!

Trump is a real go getter and never quits or backs down from what is right and just.

Donald is the Man!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by colorado bob

SO that is trumps fault. Please regal us with positive things Obama did for 8 years. Why he could not have had a medical infrastructure in place to combat pandemics? Why he left our medical system in such great shape? I guess his 9-11 and 4-7pm work routine didn't work out so well.

I am all ears.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Maybe whacked thinks Trump should give money to the banks instead of people and businesses. Oh wait that’s what Obummer did. Sorry wrong guy. Go Donald! Ed k

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump should have a press conference with AG Barr & the SEC. Asking for an immediate investigation on those 4 US Senators for insider trading.

Why's that? Obama made it perfectly legal

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2012/04/04/president-obama-signs-stock-act

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Originally Posted by Sycamore
Trump Coronavirus Timeline
January 22:
Trump: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

February 2:
Trump: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

February 10:
Trump: “A lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat—as the heat comes in.”

White House acting budget director Russell Vought: “Coronavirus is not something that is going to have ripple effects.”

February 24:
Trump: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. . . . Stock Market starting to look very good to me.”

Trump’s top economic adviser, Larry Kudlow: “You should seriously consider buying these [stock market] dips”

[Note: The Dow Jones ended February 24 at 27,960. It closed March 11 at 23,553.]

February 26:
Trump: “[The number of people infected is] going very substantially down, not up.” “The 15 [cases] within a couple of days, is going to be down to zero.” [Note: Two weeks later, as we compiled this list on March 11, there were over 1,000 confirmed cases in the United States.]

February 27:
Trump: “It’s going to disappear one day, it’s like a miracle.”

February 28:
Eric Trump: “In my opinion, it’s a great time to buy stocks or into your 401k. I would be all in . . . let’s see if I’m right.” [Note: The stock market closed at 25,409 on February 28. It closed at 23,553 on March 11.]

March 2:
Trump on a coronavirus vaccine: “I’ve heard very quick numbers, that of months.” [Note: Immunologist Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, has repeatedly said that a vaccine will not be available for a year or year and a half.]

March 6:
Trump: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it. . . . Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

Trump: “I didn’t know people died from the flu.”

Trump on whether or not to bring coronavirus patients on a cruise ship to shore: “I like the numbers being where they are.”

Trump: “Anybody who wants a test gets a test.” [Note. This was a lie at the time and remains dangerously untrue today. The previous day, Vice President Mike Pence said, “We don’t have enough tests today to meet what we anticipate will be the demand going forward.”]

Larry Kudlow: “We stopped it, it was a very early shut down, I would still argue to you that this thing is contained.”

Larry Kudlow: “Investors should think about buying these dips.” [Note: The Dow Jones closed at 25,864 on March 6, over 2,300 points lower than the previous time Kudlow suggested investors “buy the dip.”]

March 9:
Trump: “Good for the consumer, gasoline prices coming down!”

Trump: “So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths.”

March 10:
Trump: “It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”

March 11:
Trump: “If we get rid of the coronavirus problem quickly, we won’t need [economic] stimulus.”

Trump [in response to a question from CNN’s Jim Acosta asking what he would “say to Americans who say you are not taking this seriously enough and that some of your statements don’t match what health experts are saying”]: “That’s CNN. Fake news.”

March 12:
Trump: “We have ’em very heavily tested. If an American’s coming back, or anybody’s coming back, we’re testing. We have a tremendous testing setup where people coming in have to be tested. And if they are positive, and if they’re able to get through—because, frankly, if they’re not, we’re not putting them on planes, if it shows positive…” [Note. This is not true.]

And to add to calendar
March 20:
Trump said the antimalarial drug was approved for the virus, among other untrue statements.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
I had to go to a nearby town for a medical appointment today so had time to think about the US & world situation

The problems that are being faced are much more than any ruler in my lifetime. I was born just before the great depression.

People say that if FDR had not done a few things, messing with our monetary system. as one the country would have came back sooner.

As it turned out it took world war 2 to put people back to work. It also helped to transfer much real estate to bankers and lawyers.

I expect that history will look back and record that some great decisions are being made as we look on..

All will not be good ones but I don`t know of any mortatal that can say that 100% of their decisions were good..

I think that we a lucky to have Donald where he is. We have had some good men there but my vote has to be for him.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by benquick AKA not-quick-but-stupid
And to add to calendar
March 20:

Trump said the antimalarial drug was approved in 1937 and recently used for the virus, among other true statements.

Good pick up.LOL

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

138 members (300_savage, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 264mag, 406_SBC, 17CalFan, 19 invisible), 2,802 guests, and 1,047 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,778
Posts18,536,004
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.