Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Spring is springing and my springtime activities require that I go out among the masses.

I don't particularly mind sequestering myself in the house during winter. I've gotten used to that. But I can't do it in the springtime.

If living kills me,..then it's my time.

,...fuggit.

GB1

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
You fish and turkey hunt among the masses?

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by oklahunter
You fish and turkey hunt among the masses?

He doesn’t do that.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ain’t no Covid in the arrowhead fields

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Nah,...don't do any hunting.

Got nothing against those that do. But it's too much extra effort for me these days.

I maintain my personal equipment,...do small scale land clearing and fire up the occasional bonfire to burn off the refuse. That requires me to go here and there picking up odds and ends on a regular basis.

It's my retirement routine. I can't allow it to be disrupted.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Spring is springing and my springtime activities require that I go out among the masses.

If living kills me...then it's my time.

~ And take as many with you as possible.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Wait till you see the first hard cough or sneeze from behind the counter......

I am MAGA.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by P_Weed

If living kills me...then it's my time.

~ And take as many with you as possible.

Don't plan on it. But if I ever do, I know a few that deserve a sneeze.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
We went grocery shopping this morning!

Hope I didn't get the Kung Fu flu!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

I don't particularly mind sequestering myself in the house during winter. I've gotten used to that. But I can't do it in the springtime.

,...fuggit.

Since you raised the issue several days ago, sadly, about 95% of what you post is about you. Do everyone a favor and don't sneeze or cough while you're out. And please, stay away from other people who maybe have a truly valid reason for being out while you're living your life.

I saw a statement recently that went like, " Our fathers and grandfathers went to war at a time when our nation was at risk. All they are asking us to do during this time of risk to our country is to stay home and sit on the couch. We can do this."

Following that simple request will save lives while it gives our country a bit more time to mobilize. Kind of like what was needed immediately after Pearl Harbor.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

,...fuggit.

So the cane is spouting ?

We pray our sights be straight
and our aim be true
We pray for no pain
to the game we pursue
We thank you Lord
for this land
We thank you for the sights
from our stands
We pray for safety, one and all
We pray we may return next fall
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Kyhilljack

,...fuggit.

laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

,...fuggit.

Not yet,....but I'm keeping my eye on it. I bought a heavy duty hoe just for the occasion.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

,...fuggit.

Not yet,....but I'm keeping my eye on it. I bought a heavy duty hoe just for the occasion.

That was a good idea.
You're better off letting her hack at it.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by NH K9

,...fuggit.

That was a good idea.
You're better off letting her hack at it.

lolol,....Jemimah is good help. Don't be mean mouthin' her.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I thought I had good help last year,...but Shawnequah demanded a crack allowance on payday,...and I couldn't write it off as a business expense without risking a visit from the DEA,...so I had to let her go.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

,...fuggit.

You're lucky I don't know where you live. I got a bag of 34-0-0 with your name on it.

We pray our sights be straight
and our aim be true
We pray for no pain
to the game we pursue
We thank you Lord
for this land
We thank you for the sights
from our stands
We pray for safety, one and all
We pray we may return next fall
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Jemimah is old school,......cook pancakes in the morning,.....chop cane sprouts in the afternoon.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by BayouRover

,...fuggit.

Since you raised the issue several days ago, sadly, about 95% of what you post is about you. Do everyone a favor and don't sneeze or cough while you're out. And please, stay away from other people who maybe have a truly valid reason for being out while you're living your life.

I saw a statement recently that went like, " Our fathers and grandfathers went to war at a time when our nation was at risk. All they are asking us to do during this time of risk to our country is to stay home and sit on the couch. We can do this."

Following that simple request will save lives while it gives our country a bit more time to mobilize. Kind of like what was needed immediately after Pearl Harbor.

awwwwwww, piss off.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BayouRover

,...fuggit.

awwwwwww, piss off.

More than predictable. laugh

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

183 members (257_X_50, 1_deuce, 35WhelenNut, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 2ndwind, 24 invisible), 2,885 guests, and 935 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,643
Posts18,533,642
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.