Print Thread
Hop To
Page 31 of 31 1 2 29 30 31
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
This was 9 years ago, time to let it go.

Well, file a claim in small claims where you live, pay a process server in AK to have Art served. If all is as you say, I can’t see him having to appear instead of mailing your property back. Add the cost of the server to your claim.

Some people (azxholes like me) will spend 5 times what they lost to some schitball like sitka deer to make sure said schitball gets dealt some pain.

Yup...X10

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
This is almost as long as the Elkslayer91 Troll thread....

Someone have a Synopsis of this situation?

😎
If you wanna read it, do so. If not, you weren't around here then, so stay out of it.

Yeah, I'm an [bleep].

Actually you’re not, usually...But, don’t ever let us hear you bitch if you get screwed over on a purchase you made here.

Yeah, I’ve heard you cry like a woman before....I’m an azzhole too. 😎
You may be thinking about your boyfriend when he caught an STD from your ass and the cock doc had to burn it out.

With the limited amount of info from this thread I followed from the get-go, I think he should have either returned the stock or compensated Splattermatic, which you would have understood had you simply educated yourself by reading it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

😎
If you wanna read it, do so. If not, you weren't around here then, so stay out of it.

Yeah, I'm an [bleep].

Actually you’re not, usually...But, don’t ever let us hear you bitch if you get screwed over on a purchase you made here.

You may be thinking about your boyfriend when he caught an STD from your ass and the cock doc had to burn it out.

With the limited amount of info from this thread I followed from the get-go, I think he should have either returned the stock or compensated Splattermatic, which you would have understood had you simply educated yourself by reading it.

See, now that wasn’t so hard for you to say...Thanks bro!

PS,

Watch your diabetes. I hear it makes getting hard difficult for a fat fûck like yourself.

😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

😎

Yeah, I'm an [bleep].

PS,

Watch your diabetes. I hear it makes getting hard difficult for a fat fûck like yourself.

😎
No problem. Say hi to your mom for me. I'll take your advice on the diabetes. Stay safe.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

😎

Yeah, I'm an [bleep].

PS,

😎
No problem. Say hi to your mom for me. I'll take your advice on the diabetes. Stay safe.

Good one...Laffin! 🖕🏾😎😬

“Molon Labe”
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Some of these guys were not here for the orginal f~cking so they would not know what a theiving f~cktard some of their fellow posters really are ! Now they do, just consider it a Public service announcement !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Page 31 of 31 1 2 29 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (10gaugemag, 44automag, Anaconda, 450yukon, 10 invisible), 1,052 guests, and 780 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,382
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.