Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
LOL
He does make the dear leader look incompetent.

Go to your local Tractor Supply and pick you up some worm medicine. It’ll help your malaise.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Prewar70
Personally I like his approach to this and I think he's handling it honestly, with facts. He must be connecting with a lot of Americans because people are listening. Vastly different approach compared to Trump, who spews misinformation, doesn't understand the facts, deflects on how he mishandled it early on, can't take responsibility and who's biggest highlight everyday is getting to call it the CHinese virus on national tv. He can hear his base applauding. What a horrible leader, truly, not capable.

Is it the bad winters in Minnesota that cause a lot of it's citizens to lose their common sense ? If you haven't noticed Fredo is licking Donnie's nutsack. He knows he will undo what his very dangerously stupid policies have created.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He is the ONLY MOFO saying this has been around for a while, millions have resolved it, and we need to test for antibodies to alleviate fear and put folks back to work.

He is correct...PERIOD!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Personally I like his approach to this and I think he's handling it honestly, with facts. He must be connecting with a lot of Americans because people are listening. Vastly different approach compared to Trump, who spews misinformation, doesn't understand the facts, deflects on how he mishandled it early on, can't take responsibility and who's biggest highlight everyday is getting to call it the CHinese virus on national tv. He can hear his base applauding. What a horrible leader, truly, not capable.

Every time a crisis occurs the anti gun clowns like you and Charlie crawl out here and post

https://www.theadvocates.org/2019/11/andrew-cuomo-unveils-new-gun-control-program/

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Any of you folks who think this guy is good, are delusional . Imagine paying 12 to 15k in property tax on a suburban lot in upstate NY let alone the City taxes. This man has set up tip lines and rewards to turn in gun owners. a criminal could sexually assault your mom and walk out no bail, while if you had a standard capacity magazine you would do prison time and never be allowed to own a gun again. Hitler gave great speeches to .

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some of you fucs are too hard wired with no love.

I could tell you a story about two American soldiers on the battlefield that came to blows on a daily basis in the fox hole over every social and political issue. Both had a chance to spill blood and donate blood for an emergency transfusion to save the other. They still fight each other to this day.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Who gives a crap what that liberal has to say!

Is he positioning himself to run for POTUS?

Well, quick google of distribution of corona virus in USA pretty much answers this question. The steps NYS takes are test for rest of USA.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ribka

Every time a crisis occurs the anti gun clowns like you and Charlie crawl out here and post

https://www.theadvocates.org/2019/11/andrew-cuomo-unveils-new-gun-control-program/

And approves of his late term abortion, up until birth policies.

Ole prewar 70. What a piece of work you are.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sometimes, “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”.

Right now, we have a common enemy.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 03/22/20.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

I could tell you a story about two American soldiers on the battlefield that came to blows on a daily basis in the fox hole over every social and political issue. Both had a chance to spill blood and donate blood for an emergency transfusion to save the other. They still fight each other to this day.

Was that the story, all of it ?

IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Trump gives his daily brief....Cuomo gives his daily brief.

Campaigning for president in the time of Covid-19. This is what it looks like.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
He is an egotistical narcissist that has attacked the Second Amendment with the SafeAct, led NYS to a $7 billion budget deficit by giving handouts to the least deserving even before Covid-19 , while the rest of the economy was soaring. He signed bail reform that lets criminals go free, skyrocketing the crime rate. Cuomo is using this crisis to try to save his career after the sh**ty job he has done. People are leaving NYS in droves. Give me a break !

Last edited by shawlerbrook; 03/22/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Throughout history folks with differences can postpone it long enough to focus on the immediate threat, Whether it be Comanche or Corona.

Nobody has more disdain for a Demoncrap than I, but his antibody testing idea is spot on. It is a lightbulb moment.

Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Was that the story, all of it ?

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 03/22/20.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
He is an egotistical narcissist that has attacked the Second Amendment with the SafeAct, led NYS to a $7 billion budget deficit by giving handouts to the least deserving even before Covid-19 , while the rest of the economy was soaring. He signed bail reform that lets criminals go free, skyrocketing the crime rate. Cuomo is using this crisis to try to save his career after the sh**ty job he has done. People are leaving NYS in droves. Give me a break !

I see more and more of those yellow and black license plates every day. I like his policy of busing Homeless people to other states , give them a few months severance and then cut them loose.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Remember Rudy Guliani tried to leverage his leadership during 9/11 into a presidential run.

He ended up seeming one dimensional to the voters

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
What a putz.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The 12,000 reported cases in that state and what they are going to do about it might have something to do with all the exposure.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
So other than supporting open borders, gun bans, what has Cuomo done to specifically prepare for this crisis and than blame others for his inactions. What do you know about life in NY living 2000 miles away? Sad how gullible Americans are.

He is the ONLY MOFO saying this has been around for a while, millions have resolved it, and we need to test for antibodies to alleviate fear and put folks back to work.

He is correct...PERIOD!

Last edited by ribka; 03/22/20.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The Nation needs to pray for the citizens of New York. Their leaders Cuomo and Deblasio will be no help. Both of them will work hard to make the problems worse. It is the only direction that they know.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Pat85
The 12,000 reported cases in that state and what they are going to do about it might have something to do with all the exposure.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PMBreakingNews/status/1241752538380218368?s=19

Coronavirus in New York:
- 15,168 confirmed cases
- 4,812 new cases since yesterday
- 114 deaths in New York State
- 70% of deaths from patients over 70, most with pre-existing conditions
- 1,974 people hospitalized (13%)
- 9,045 cases in NYC

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

140 members (7887mm08, 1OntarioJim, 6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, 10 invisible), 1,572 guests, and 926 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,371
Posts18,488,328
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.