Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Three in Wichita Falls Tx just south of us.

I have two (heroic) daughters one an RN in Temple TX and the youngest is a respiratory therapist in Austin. She is currently treating Covid patients there and training protocols as she had former experience with Ebola when in the Air Force. I pray for these two daily....

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wifey’s an RN. Works as an ER Nurse in Huntington PA, mostly overnight.
This morning she said last night was their first patient who came in symptomatic. She said from viewing the CAT Scan, the doc thought it might be Covid.
The test takes a couple days to get done, so they’re waiting on the results.
It worries me, as she’s had pneumonia, and her lungs are already scarred from that. She told me if she gets it, it’s probably gonna be fatal for her. I sure as heck don’t want to lose her!
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Wifey’s an RN. Works as an ER Nurse in Huntington PA, mostly overnight.
This morning she said last night was their first patient who came in symptomatic. She said from viewing the CAT Scan, the doc thought it might be Covid.
The test takes a couple days to get done, so they’re waiting on the results.
It worries me, as she’s had pneumonia, and her lungs are already scarred from that. She told me if she gets it, it’s probably gonna be fatal for her. I sure as heck don’t want to lose her!
7mm

I don't want you to loose her either. been there done that.. I will pray for her..and you.

Last edited by Hubert; 03/22/20.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks. I appreciate it!
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nephews fiance is a critical care pulmonologist in Nashville. You can not get more front line than that. As of today, she has only 2 patients in intensive care and neither are for covid 19

Some mornings, it just does not feel worth it to chew through the straps!~
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Got a friend that works in the largest hospital in Monroe, La. She said they had one patient die from the virus, have 3 more with the virus, and are waiting on the test results for another. Man that died was 38 yrs old. She doesn't work on the floor where they are quarantined, but they are kept up to date on what's happening.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Here’s to empty beds and the folks on the front lines of health care and their families.
(Drink)
Let’s hope it’s a practice run for most of us here in the US!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Cousin is over 13 clinics. 300 people were waiting with "symptoms". Cleared out all but 30. He's busier than hell.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Two nieces are nurses - one more general care (rural Michigan), but the youngest is pediatric emergency & flight nurse (Des Moines, Iowa). She has posted about shortages in protective gear already, and they don't have many cases yet.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by joken2

Anybody heard from Campfire member DocRocket recently? As I recall he's said that he is a ER doctor.

he has been putting updates on this on FB

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

417 members (257_X_50, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 260madman, 1minute, 46 invisible), 2,399 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,859
Posts18,478,555
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.