Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
Mr_Zorg Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I have a Factory New In Box Zastava LK M70 right hand bolt action rifle for sale chambered for the 9.3X62mm cartridge. For those unfamiliar with the 9.3X62mm cartridge it was invented in 1907 by a German named Otto Bock. This cartridge has a long history in African game hunting as well as European hunting, and is becoming increasingly more popular in the USA. The nominal bullet diameter is 0.366 inches. Factory ammunition is available from many imported manufacturers such as Norma, PPU, S&B, Lapua, Geco, and RWS plus some American manufacturers such as Nosler, Swift, and Reed's Ammunition and Research as examples. Component bullets and brass are also readily available.

This rifle was manufactured in Serbia, and is similar to a commercial large ring FN Mauser with traditional Mauser controlled round feed bolt action. Integral magazine with hinged floorplate. This floorplate release is crossbolt style outside the trigger guard eliminating the potential to accidentally activate the floorplate release during recoil. It has factory iron sights with adjustable and folding rear single leaf sight plus hooded front sight with brass bead on its 22 inch (560 mm) barrel, plus the receiver is factory D&T for scope bases. Deep traditional satin blued metal finish not seen in other rifles in this price range these days. This rifle is dressed out in a factory oil finished walnut stock with factory recoil pad. Scope bases and other accessories for FN Mauser, Charles Daly Mauser, Remington 798, and similar will generally fit this rifle. Single adjustable trigger with two position sliding side safety allowing low scope mounting.

Asking $700 + actual shipping costs to purchaser's chosen FFL. I am a private individual, I don't do this for a living. If purchaser's receiving FFL requires shipment from a FFL holder, add $30.

Photos currently available on request via text capable phone. PM me if interested. I'll try posting some to this thread after reducing the file data sizes to comply with this board's requirements. In the mean time, here's a web link to the manufacturer's web site regarding the Zastava LK M70 bolt action rifle.

https://www.zastava-arms.rs/en/sporting-rifle-m70/

Last edited by Mr_Zorg; 03/22/20.
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Something tells me you may experience challenges with sending and receiving PMs...

Thanks, Dinny

Medics bury their mistakes..
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
grinEverybody has to start somewhere.Good luck with your sale...

M
Mr_Zorg Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by Dinny
Something tells me you may experience challenges with sending and receiving PMs...

Thanks, Dinny

Dinny, can you elaborate? I don't see any forum rules banning PM activity to & from me personally. This isn't my only post ere as a new member FWIW, and I don't see your profile displaying any modrator status, no matter what you may have found personally offensive in my OP in this thread. Plus, what are you thanking me for?

Originally Posted by Bull64
grinEverybody has to start somewhere.Good luck with your sale...

Thanks. This isn't the only board I'm a member of that I'velisted this rifle from my personal accumulation for sale on. I'm not in a big hurry FWIW, especially with the recent behavior in the financial markets.

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L

IC B2

M
Mr_Zorg Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by lima1seven

Thanks. I didn't see anything about that when I registered. Perhaps this info could be included in the welcome PM I received when I registered. Guess I'll need to make more quantity & less quality posts as a new member until I hit the quota.

Looks like I can still receive but not send PM's so interested parties can still send info for discourse outside of this board. Which makes the snarky first post by Dinny after mine on this thread even more nonsensical.

Last edited by Mr_Zorg; 03/23/20.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
You're welcome!

M
Mr_Zorg Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Why all the snark Dinny? Did someone pollute an honest classified ad you posted here or do you do this to every new member?

It's clear why you don't have any moderator credentials so why pretend you qualify as such?

Last edited by Mr_Zorg; 03/23/20.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Spend more time here and you'll learn alot. There is little to no formal moderation. Resistance is futile...

Thanks, Dinny

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Dinny's a fine fella,so I'll say that probably wasn't his intention...

IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Mr Zorg. This is overall a fantastic group. We are not all one happy family, but we are fairly open and willing to accept all. I am not choosing sides. Dinny simply pointed out a potential problem. No need to take it personal. You are welcome but simply there is no welcome wagon package here. We are just a group scattered around the world enjoying the freedom to post, comment, and/or disagree with little to no moderation. If you pretend you are new to this post, and then re-read the entire chain of comments as I did, then the comment made was an honest input. I have a Zastava in 7mm mag and it has been a fine rifle. Now just continue with promoting and discussing what you have to sale and I expect any in need of a mauser based 9.3x62 will find you.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Ttt

M
Mr_Zorg Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by sierraHunter
Mr Zorg. This is overall a fantastic group. We are not all one happy family, but we are fairly open and willing to accept all. I am not choosing sides. Dinny simply pointed out a potential problem. No need to take it personal. You are welcome but simply there is no welcome wagon package here. We are just a group scattered around the world enjoying the freedom to post, comment, and/or disagree with little to no moderation. If you pretend you are new to this post, and then re-read the entire chain of comments as I did, then the comment made was an honest input. I have a Zastava in 7mm mag and it has been a fine rifle. Now just continue with promoting and discussing what you have to sale and I expect any in need of a mauser based 9.3x62 will find you.

Well sir what I still see is a cryptic post with zero explanation nor links posted by a member with no mod credentials about forecasting I'll soon have difficulties both sending and receiving PM's. My next post, I copied that into my post with request for clarification. As we can all see all I got was a tongue stuck out for answers, now removed. I don't see a single constructive thing posted by Dinny on this thread, and at this point I really don't expect one as we all know the old adage about the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior, so I next posted very direct questions.

I also see nothing constructive nor the least objective in your post in my legitimate member classified ad thread. Not the least, nothing about any personal interest in purchasing the legitimate item I'm listing for sale. And I don't see any moderator credentials listed in your profile either. So why add to pollution of my absolutely legit ad by you, or anyone for that matter with a post like yours?

Anyone can see my post of thanks for the next post by someone with a link to helpful info that would have been great to have been included in the Do-Not-Reply welcome PM which I most certainly did receive. And also without mod credentials but clearly constructive.

And yet Dinny continued with yet a third post polluting this thread with nothing constructive yet. He's clearly spoken for himself each time, and the last as a taunt about little or no moderation, and clearly no interest on what I might contribute, and zero interest in purchasing the item I'm offering.

As Sgt. Friday often said, "Just the facts ma'am".

Last edited by Mr_Zorg; 03/24/20. Reason: Typos
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Might I suggest some reading materials Mr. Snowflake.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/14534661/1

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...538494/hi-everybody-i-m-new#Post14538494

Where's the moderator? Hint: there isn't any!
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/14513977/1

I suggest all this to simply repeat what I have said before. Resistance is futile. This isn't your run of the mill over-moderated forum full of rules for rules. We moderate ourselves. No where will you find rules about what can or can't be said in a sale ad or anywhere else for that matter.

Thanks, Dinny

M
Mr_Zorg Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I'm 57 years old, jackass who removes snarky things from his posts after receiving a rebuttal.

Why are you continually polluting my legitimate classified ad is still an unanswered question Senor Cranial Rectal Inversion?

Trying to tell me my abilities as a member to both send and receive PM's will be eliminated soon still has no basis in fact. I don't see jack about you having the access required to perform that action, especially receiving PM's. So why did you insert a deliberate lie immediately following my original post? I'm not asking for a moderator to intervene I'm pointing out I don't answer to you and your lies aren't something you have any such access to restrict. Plain and simple and up front, I own what I post. Obviously that's beyond you.

And you're still powerless to restrict my PM abilities. And that's unlikely to ever change.

Last edited by Mr_Zorg; 03/24/20.
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Dear Zorg, chill out. Regardless of one's feelings the culture of this 24hr is one which is automatically distrustful of anyone who tries to sell us something with their very first post. That's "just the facts". You should hang out awhile, make some posts, and get the feel of the place. Welcome, please stay awhile. For your own sake please cut it out with the "Why, you're no moderator!" sort of talk. It sounds like something an aggrieved kid on a playground would say.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/14684998/warpig602#Post14684998

Not me, but Rick is controlling your ability to send PMs. Suggest you take it up with management or post 3 more worthless rants to get the minimum posts required. wink Don't worry no one will ever look at the quality of your posts before commencing a sale with you. grin

Thanks, Dinny

Last edited by Dinny; 03/24/20.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Newbie OP is kinda touchy ........... Rough waters!

M
Mr_Zorg Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Bumping up to the top again and FTR I have zero issues with Rick controlling my PM abilities as shown where I thanked member lima1seven. Anyone telling me they think my ability to receive PM's are in jeapordy who isn't a moderator s clearly out of touch with reality.

Originally Posted by Dinny

Thanks, Dinny

I'll also ensure I copy the text of any posts from Dinny I respond to since he's shown he retroactively edits his posts after they've been rebutted. That's the first time I've encountered anyone doing that in any internet forum I've been a member of since 2007. If I have something worth posting, it stays whether someone has replied / rebutted to it or not.

ATM, my ability to both send and receive PM's have been proven to be fully functional, and my ability to receive PM's was never restricted. Simple facts.

Last edited by Mr_Zorg; 04/09/20.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
For phucqk's sake!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (1Akshooter, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 63 invisible), 2,466 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,454
Posts18,489,678
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.