Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Cuomo just said a leader does not have the luxury of being one dimensional. That is a shortcoming of the dear leader.

Does the SA stand for
1. San Antonio
2. Stupid Ass
3. Schitt Ass....
4. All of the above...

My pick is number 4.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB1

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SAcharlie aka SuckAssCharlie
LOLI remember early on the dear leader,Obama, saying don't believe what you hear or see. Well i do believe what i hear and see 1st first hand. Between the two, Cuomo shows leadership while the dear leader,Obama, is a deer caught in the headlights. The dear leader's stupidity is on display.

Is this the Dear Leader to whom you are referring?

He's most commonly known as the crack smoking,dick sucking,Commie,Muslim,homosexual.
[Linked Image from theblacksphere.net]

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
LOL
I remember early on the dear leader saying don't believe what you hear or see. Well i do believe what i hear and see 1st first hand. Between the two, Cuomo shows leadership while the dear leader is a deer caught in the headlights. The dear leader's stupidity is on display.

You're going to have to fold your Pinocchio in more to get it completely up Cuomo's ass.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
Cuomo is an egotistical narcissist that preaches like a crooked TV evangelist. He led a state that was $6+ billion in a hole before Corona, when the National economy was soaring. When elected he appointed a commission to look into corruption and then disbanded it when they got into looking close to him. His SafeAct is an anti Constitutional attack on the Second Amendment passed in the middle of the night. His bail reform law released thousands of criminals to prey on the honest NY’ers he wants to disarm.

............... Precisely........ Except you forgot to mention what an accomplished actor he is. He sure can act like a leader when he needs to. And you forgot to mention that if you are what he calls an "extreme conservative", meaning you believe in the constitution and things like the 2nd Amendment; then there's no place in the state of NY for you, "Because that's not who New Yorkers are".

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I can see where Cuomo looks like a leader to those putting all their faith in Sleepy Joe.

I don't know much about him, but I know he has zero regard for the 2d Amendment. That SHOULD be a deal-breaker for anyone considering him.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
Cuomo is an egotistical narcissist that preaches like a crooked TV evangelist. He led a state that was $6+ billion in a hole before Corona, when the National economy was soaring. When elected he appointed a commission to look into corruption and then disbanded it when they got into looking close to him. His SafeAct is an anti Constitutional attack on the Second Amendment passed in the middle of the night. His bail reform law released thousands of criminals to prey on the honest NY’ers he wants to disarm.

............... Precisely........ Except you forgot to mention what an accomplished actor he is. He sure can act like a leader when he needs to. And you forgot to mention that if you are what he calls an "extreme conservative", meaning you believe in the constitution and things like the 2nd Amendment; then there's no place in the state of NY for you, "Because that's not who New Yorkers are".

Cuomo.. The other NY crime family.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire
Cuomo just said a leader does not have the luxury of being one dimensional. That is a shortcoming of the dear leader.

Does the SA stand for
1. San Antonio
2. Stupid Ass
3. Schitt Ass....
4. All of the above...

My pick is number 4.

But left out Suck Ass...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
ribka Online Sleepy OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
LOL
I remember early on the dear leader saying don't believe what you hear or see. Well i do believe what i hear and see 1st first hand. Between the two, Cuomo shows leadership while the dear leader is a deer caught in the headlights. The dear leader's stupidity is on display.

Many NYers are going to die because Cuomo failed to prepare for this. He was too busy giving tax payers' money to his corrupt buddies instead of taking care of his state.

Cant believe uneducated trailer trash in Arizona on the other side of the country buy into his lies. You remind me of the female reporters that volunteered to give Clinton blow jobs.

Last edited by ribka; 03/23/20.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Mark my words, he is the VP running mate for plugs.

plugs will step down fast if elected. Medical.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by WTM45
Mark my words, he is the VP running mate for plugs.

plugs will step down fast if elected. Medical.

The other day, Plugs promised his VP choice would be a woman. Doesn't get any more sexist than that.

IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Could be how he identifies.....

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by KFWA
Cuomo's idea of demanding leadership from Trump is he expects Trump to show favoritism to New York over the other 49

That and foot the bill.We are 6 billion dollars over budget because of his cooking the budget last year.
This will hurt our state financially.As well as everyone else

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He is certainly a legend in his own

mind...

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
He keeps sending our tax dollars (and taking trips to) Puerto Rico, presumably buying votes of family members here. Now he's got his hand out for some federal dollars. He's done far more damage to this state to any virus ever could.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What an idiot blabbering , repeating the same bull [bleep] for hours each day .

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by ribka
Remember the guys on here were praising him and bragging what an incredible leader he was compared to Trump?

Well it looks like he really is a corrupt incompetent scumbag when he put money into a failed solar panel kickback program instead of buying ventilators in 2015

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...lished-death-panels-and-lottery-instead/

He's a scumbag through and through.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

Yes, I agree, Trump tends to be consistently one-dimensional. He seems to be fixated, stuck, addicted to, wrapped himself entirely around Making America Great Again.

I can like that. A lot.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I remember Cuomo the younger’s coming out party via the Smith and Wesson bid rigging deal. I say coming out because that was likely the first time most folks in TN had heard of him.

Scumbag then, scumbag now. Pretty easy. At least the old boy is consistent.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by jdunham
Preaching to the choir. I have no use for the man, nor does anyone I know in upstate or western NY.

+ 1000!

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cuomo is a snake. The whole family are snakes.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (1beaver_shooter, 1moredeer, 01Foreman400, 219 Wasp, 1minute, 1OntarioJim, 63 invisible), 2,610 guests, and 1,367 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,450
Posts18,471,039
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.