O
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
[quote=Kyhilljack][quote=colorado bob]Death count in Italy today was 627. I think yesterday was 375 & that was the highest to date. Give it a couple of weeks------we'll make those numbers look mall.

More than 99% of Italy’s coronavirus fatalities were people who suffered from previous medical conditions,0.8% of the total deaths, had no previous pathology. Almost half of the victims suffered from at least three prior illnesses and about a fourth had either one or two previous conditions.

More than 75% had high blood pressure, about 35% had diabetes and a third suffered from heart disease.
The average age of those who’ve died from the virus in Italy is 79.5. As of March 17, 17 people under 50 had died from the disease. All of Italy’s victims under 40 have been males with serious existing medical conditions.

Does that make the fatalities irrelevant? Those lives lost too soon are of no consequence? It is wrong to strive to slow that same loss of life in America?

Death is inevitable.....our understanding of death isn’t. However if we understand the virus and are able to identify those that are most susceptible to it we are better able to target the most vulnerable groups. By targeting the most vulnerable and providing them with the tools needed to combat it (by not contracting it) we prove that those lives are anything but “irrelevant” and that they are of great consequence to us. The efforts that have gone into saving lives and preventing its spread have shown how much we value every life, from the unborn to the elderly at the end of their life, every life is a gift from God.

Highlighting the truth behind the statistics does NOT diminish those deaths but it does show the truth about those deaths that were merely a statistic until broken down. The facts as outlined above are significant indicators that this virus isn’t the fatal blow to society as we know it. It doesn’t appear to severely affect healthy adults and it appears to have even LESS impact on the young. That’s a GOOD THING! Since most every fatality had significant underlying medical issues and the average age of the victims were several years past the average life expectancy it shows that this virus doesn’t seem to stand up to a healthy immune system. It’s quite literally the type of disease that thins the herd by preying on the weak. These are the most fragile of fragile patients and the truth is that if there wasn’t a worldwide panic currently underway their death would be expected and “normal”. That is in no way meant to diminish the loss of the loved ones nor is it intended as an insult, it’s simply the truth about nature doing what nature does

I believe that it’s you trying to distance yourself from the “immune “ issues and your refusal to acknowledge your rather stupid statements here on this thread and I’m being kind to you.

There’s been much good info as it relates to how this virus vs immune works or doesn’t work.

Bufoon

Says the clown and noted Immunologist.

Tell us more, Doctor.

You're a waste of time

In hindsight I can see where liking you would be a waste of time.

But,,,, I still do.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jfruser
1. This is madness. Where we used to have half the folks in this country act as men, most are now just hysterical women.

2. Trump and many of the worthless world leaders have decided on a multi-trillion dollar "solution" (world wide depression) to a multi-billion dollar problem.

3. The actions taken and mandated will cause many more deaths than the Kung Flu ever will. Most people (like many in this thread) can think neither in terms of trade-offs nor in terms of 2nd & 3rd order effects.

https://thezman.com/wordpress/?p=20094

https://api.spreaker.com/v2/episodes/24078107/download.mp3

Might have something to do with valid concerns for an aging population and folks who have pre-existing conditions.

But,,,,listening to some of you guys, the fuggers were gonna die anyhow so what’s the fuss about.

Right ?

Thanks for providing an example of hysteria and lack of understanding of trade-offs and 2nd and 3rd order effects. Never was a boomer hater, but you may make me a believer.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O

You are most welcome.

You can believe what the fugg you want to believe. It ain’t no skin off of anyone’s ass but yours.

It would appear that the hysteria comes from your end of the stick. Hysterical people accuse others of being so because they don’t accept the bs they’d put forth.

Put another way, your post is bullscchitt.

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
How about it, Naysayers?

Y’all reckon all these other lockdowns are justified and that the folks executing them are still just Chicken Littles?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

My genetic gift is not suffering fools gladly.

Then living with yourself must be an immensely tough gig.

But,,,,listening to some of you guys, the fuggers were gonna die anyhow so what’s the fuss about.

Hospitals in Italy are prioritizing C19 patient care
by taking ventilators away from those over 60.
preferring to use resources to save younger lives.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Starman

Ain’t you so quaint, so deep ?

You don’t have enough mental horsepower to pull your own dick out of a bucket of lard.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If you end up in ICU, be sure to give your bed up
for someone younger and more deserving.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
How about it, Naysayers?

Y’all reckon all these other lockdowns are justified and that the folks executing them are still just Chicken Littles?

STFU and take another nap

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
If you end up in ICU, be sure to give your bed up
for someone younger and more deserving.

Will do. Many thanks.

Still stuck in that bucket of lard, I see.

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
How about it, Naysayers?

STFU and take another nap

How about another lecture on Immune Systems?

Got it in ya or are you just running low on your usual bullscchitt?
Take your time, we can wait.

Any lockdowns affecting your dumb ass yet?

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O

Your last paragraph, I hadn’t read that but it’s not too surprising. Choices will have to be made . A bad situation getting worse. Hoping that it’s minimal here if it has to be effected.

Makes you wanna say, Damn . But that never helped anything.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Just like the flu.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Americans gonna be Americans, the only folks in agreement with mass shelter in place are over the fatal age of this virus.

Nobody feels responsible for overweight, out of shape boomers. We have all been raised to look out for number one, legacy is a b*tch.

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Backroads
Americans gonna be Americans, the only folks in agreement with mass shelter in place are over the fatal age of this virus.

Nobody feels responsible for overweight, out of shape boomers. We have all been raised to look out for number one, legacy is a b*tch.

Could be that the older, over the fatal age gang has considerably more experience and smarts than the younger punks who think that they know it all.

It ain’t just boomers that are obese and out of shape. Go to Walmart for a reference point. There’s your legacy for you.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Why not just have those that are older and at risk shelter in place? Personally I see nothing wrong with that plan and I'm 62 and have emphysema. The country needs to function as close to normal as possible and there's nothing normal about what is happening. The US of A was already deeply in debt this China virus will or has bankrupt the US.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Could be that the older, over the fatal age gang has considerably more experience and smarts than the younger punks who think that they know it all.

It ain’t just boomers that are obese and out of shape. Go to Walmart for a reference point. There’s your legacy for you.

Keep telling yourself that. Or, maybe, don't expect the entire population to compensate for you?

The hysterical ones have raised the indifferent ones.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Just like the flu.

Hell yeah, nobody dies from the flu...... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O

Keep telling yourself that. Or, maybe, don't expect the entire population to compensate for you?

The hysterical ones have raised the indifferent ones.

Your indifference vs experience and intelligence is a losing game. Might take you a while to learn that after you get past the know it all stages of your life.

I’ve asked no one to compensate for me. You assume much yet comprehend so little. But, you’ll learn if you live long enough.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Hey Old Fruit,

You do realize everyone has an immune system and we don’t have to rely on the government for one? Dips hit.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Hey Old Fruit,

You do realize everyone has an immune system and we don’t have to rely on the government for one? Dips hit.

Didn’t know that.

Have you shared it with trump’s team yet ? Just think,,,,hell, you could have have prevented all of these lockdowns.

Stick around, jock sniffer. You’re fun.

Page 14 of 32 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 31 32

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (35, 308ld, 808outdoors, AdventureBound, Bclark, 6 invisible), 1,141 guests, and 784 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,687
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.