Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 32 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 31 32
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Well, well. Now where did all the chest beating foot stompers go to?

No one ?

LOL

GB4

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Where’s Kingston and his graphs?

Somewhere between lost and found.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
This is a great trip down memory lane.

Reminds me how easily America can be destroyed from within.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RAS
Also....,

The vast majority of positive cases, are sent home to lie in bed with Tylenol and get better. Like 75% are told to do just that. Yes, POSITIVE cases.

Because hospitals are overflowing, maybe ?

Where do you live exactly that allowed you to witness these overflowing hospitals?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bristoe
If everybody knew what the people working in hospitals knew, they wouldn't think it's a hoax.

The truth of the matter is, news of the situation isn't being exaggerated,...it's being minimized.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Without getting too specific, the word from an employee at a hospital here said,.."It's getting ready to be a schitt show."

Lots of sick people there waiting on test results.

Are they all dead now?

LOL

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm not a believer in it, atleast the way media says it is.

Talking with my dad yesterday he asked me what the difference is between the flu and covid 1niner and how they will be distinguished, I said nov 3rd

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
This is a great trip down memory lane.

Reminds me how easily America can be destroyed from within.

No kidding.

I must have been banned when this one rolled through.

What a bunch of clams.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by viking
Too bad Flave ain’t around to give his perspective, lol. Boy things would have been interesting around here. He couldn’t have got banned at a worse time.

Or at a good time, depending upon one's point of view.

Were I here I could have told you what a ginormous pussy you are.

LMAO

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Typical. The zeitgeist created by the media with "covid-19" is just the same as all the other BS propaganda campaigns like "America is systemically racist" and "man-made climate change is catastrophic" and a dozen others currently running right now. They are all matters of faith, i.e. the evidence never lines up with the claims, so you have to BELIEVE. Then the believers vs non-believers argue in perpetuity. While this happens, policies are pushed, money changes hands, people still live and die, and freedom and wealth are slowly usurped a little bit more by the leaders of the burgeoning collective.

Covid is the new religion.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
The ‘rona is, more than ever, a contrived political crisis, not a public health crisis.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I am just learning this, thanks.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Still no naysayers or conspiracy types that were so vocal and laughed about this so called bullscchhitt.

C’mon boys , let’s hear from you.

LOL

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by deflave
If everybody knew what the people working in hospitals knew, they wouldn't think it's a hoax.

The truth of the matter is, news of the situation isn't being exaggerated,...it's being minimized.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Yep my wife is a Nurse Manager in a very busy local hospital, part of her duties is overseeing the ICU nursing staff. My Cousin is a Critical Care Doc at a large hospital. I am a deputy fire chief and also occasionally pull an EMS shift with the regional EMS company so I know MANY hospital employees and a vast majority including the ones mentioned above are very anti-mask, anti shutdown! They acknowledge that this is a serious virus(as are many such as flu, pneumonia etc) to those with the associated comorbidities, BUT that the vast majority of those infected will either be asymptomatic or recover after minor illness. Virus is real but way overblown!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Spent Monday in the ER with my wife. I went through security after they told me what room she was in and the cop said he had to take my temp. He couldn't find his temp gun so he told me to go on in.

Doc came in to speak with her and he had his mask under his chin, halfway through he apologized and put his mask on properly.

I'm not saying it isn't a serious issue but I just can't wait til the election is over

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I’m more concerned about my boomerang. It won’t come back.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Typical. The zeitgeist created by the media with "covid-19" is just the same as all the other BS propaganda campaigns like "America is systemically racist" and "man-made climate change is catastrophic" and a dozen others currently running right now. They are all matters of faith, i.e. the evidence never lines up with the claims, so you have to BELIEVE. Then the believers vs non-believers argue in perpetuity. While this happens, policies are pushed, money changes hands, people still live and die, and freedom and wealth are slowly usurped a little bit more by the leaders of the burgeoning collective.

Please allow me to kick every sumbich in the nuts that calls it covid-19. Trump has it right. It's the Chinese virus.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Please allow me to kick every sumbich in the nuts that calls it covid-19. Trump has it right. It's the Chinese virus.

Something they cooked up in a lab without a doubt. You don't disappear Drs there and refuse to hand over the DNA if that were not the case. My 30ish Dr says it is slightly more infectious then the Flue and a little more deadly in certain individuals that are high risk. I think it is way overblown, the H1N1 under Obongo was probably deadlier. That said , I see peoples anger directed at Trump and not at the CHINESE POS government who put this on us.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
at this point all I know is I don't want to get it

or maybe I have had it already

I prefer to be risk averse in my choices for the foreseeable future.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Where’s Kingston and his graphs?

Somewhere between lost and found.

10-4

I heard Beaver10 doesn’t know if he is coming or going since the Chinese Flu hit the US.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Page 16 of 32 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 31 32

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 160user, 57 invisible), 1,994 guests, and 1,178 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,877
Posts18,479,011
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.