Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Yeah, you kooks are making life tough for me. I tried to re order 9MM ammo for my folks here and the price has tripled.

I disagree, Jorge.

The kooks didn't need to order a single box of ammo. grin

It's the dumbasses that are the root cause. The ones that don't keep enough ammo on hand.

This..

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Lots of you hoarders wives and kids will thank you when you croak and they can sell it all off.

Grammar is important.
Capitol letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" & "helping your uncle jack off a horse".
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don’t usually pass this on, but if you get your head out of your hind end now, Midsouth has this

Unless you’re “too good” to shoot Geco brand

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don’t get the hoarding mentality at all. A flint and some rags, a bit of lead is all it took to set us free awhile back.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Duckhunter
Lots of you hoarders wives and kids will thank you when you croak and they can sell it all off.

Lots of you Fudds will be wishing for an AR and a case of ammo to protect YOUR wife and kids.

Not everyone that has laid by a stock of ammo, or food, or even toilet paper are "hoarders".

But they do sit back and laugh at the hoarders, and other dumbasses.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I have a bunch, wish I had more!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Originally Posted by 12344mag
...from now on he shall be known as Uncle Rio.

I see what you did there. 😉

doesn't work, latecomer. a whole bunch of us started calling him uncle or grampa years ago.
those quemato campouts were fun.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
I don’t usually pass this on, but if you get your head out of your hind end now, Midsouth has this

Unless you’re “too good” to shoot Geco brand

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

i bought a few cases of that in various calibers a couple of years ago, found it to be good ammo. geico if i remember correctly is made by rws, a european conglomerate.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I got caught short on .22 rimfire "the last time". I learned from that. I've been stockpiling .22s since Trump's election day, when I bought a case in case the election went sideways. Since then, UPS has been hauling a lot of .22LR my direction. Never again.

I've always had a schittload of centerfire ammo on hand, for pistol and rifle, and enough components to replace them all a couple of times. I think I've got four flats of 12 gauge, too. Never again.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I have a stash of ammo myself but what good would 100 million rounds do any good for if you miss the first shot. Now the crack head thug has all your ammo and all your toilet tissue!

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
there was a guy on a local forum couple of days ago advertising a box of 20 of .223 or box of 50fmj 9mm for 35.00 each. profiteering already.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like the 40mm ammo cans. They can get pretty heavy when they are full of .223. But, there is a handle on each end for a 2 man lift.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have bricks of 22 ammo.... but how many N95 masks I have is a private matter.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Buck720
I have a stash of ammo myself but what good would 100 million rounds do any good for if you miss the first shot. Now the crack head thug has all your ammo and all your toilet tissue!

Who has a 100 million rounds?

Not I.

But the crack head thugs better bring their lunch.

I have still not forgotten your comment earlier in the thread, BTW.

Some of you guys have some real mental issues! Do I need to find y’all some online therapy thinking you need this quantity of ammo?

What quantity of ammo do you recommend for a person to defend his home and family, and sustain during a prolonged crisis?

I'm sure everyone is waiting on your expert opinion... whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I only have maybe a hundred rounds of 9mm, whatever will I do? Oh wait, I have close to 1000 rounds each of 357 Mag, 44 Mag, 308, and 45 Colt, so maybe I can muddle through............ wink

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by hanco

My thoughts exactly.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I guess as much as one chooses. My statement was only to let people know “I” personally wouldn’t be advertising what I have stashed on a public forum because you never know who is lurking and watching any posts at anytime. I personally don’t want the government to have any cause to raid my house for a photo I posted of what I own.
I don’t know who you are you don’t know who I am neither does most people on here. You might be the best person in the world and I would never judge someone for what they have to each there own. Even though I do know a few people on here there are lurkers that watch all of the time. Just trying to help people watch out for themselves. Just always remember because someone says who they are or what they do for a living on any website doesn’t mean that’s who they truly are.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Techsan
Originally Posted by hanco

My thoughts exactly.

More is always better.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I guess as much as one chooses. My statement was only to let people know “I” personally wouldn’t be advertising what I have stashed on a public forum because you never know who is lurking and watching any posts at anytime. I personally don’t want the government to have any cause to raid my house for a photo I posted of what I own.
I don’t know who you are you don’t know who I am neither does most people on here. You might be the best person in the world and I would never judge someone for what they have to each there own. Even though I do know a few people on here there are lurkers that watch all of the time. Just trying to help people watch out for themselves. Just always remember because someone says who they are or what they do for a living on any website doesn’t mean that’s who they truly are.

Has anyone said they were doing anything criminal here? I must have missed that. Short of that, why wouldn't folks on a gun forum be free to talk about gun and shooting related topics without fear of the man?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

The threat of "govt raiding your house" because you have guns and ammo as allowed by God given rights, and confirmed by the U.S. Constitution is exactly why We The People do have it.

The comment that some have "mental issues" and need therapy for having guns and ammo is the dangerous part.

Don't try and twist what you said, into concern for our well being. That dog won't hunt.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (69sportfury, 35, AdventureBound, 6mmCreedmoor, 6mmbrfan, 257_X_50, 6 invisible), 1,454 guests, and 881 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,514
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.