Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
D
dgr416 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Here in georgia the hindu gas stations are closing .THE blacks already broke into Walmart for beer and pills .Its going to get bad quick. PLUS they are letting crap loads of prisoners go because its racist that too many blacks are in jail according to Democrats. ITS going to be a mess and that the only way the Democrats could get Trump out of office .He's has put this like fighting a war .ONE DEMONRAT REPORTER said why dont you just let 11 die and not stop the economy. Prayers for everyone and their family through this !

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pull your money out while you can! The banks will limit you to a $5000 withdrawal, so you'll have to hit all the branches in town for a while.

LOL
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Good thing I topped my tank off last time I was out.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I'll let my money sit at the banks. It's insured by the FDIC----my CDs are safe. What I don't like is that
I took a lower interest rate for that insurance. But the FED is now backing the all the stocker broker's money market accts. They were selling those get a higher interest rate over the banks. Money poured in----I think that if you wanted a higher rate---you should have to pay the piper.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I took a good bit of mine out. I have plenty of ammo!

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Holy chit you guys are over reacting! Tap the brakes and stop watching the news for a few days... Daum

It�s a magazine not a clip......

Advice is seldom welcome, and those who need it the most, like it the least.�
- Lord Chesterfield. 1750
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
If this stuff goes on much longer nobody is going to want to make exchanges with cash.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Pull your money out while you can! The banks will limit you to a $5000 withdrawal, so you'll have to hit all the branches in town for a while.

Fücking retard.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
If this stuff goes on much longer nobody is going to want to make exchanges with cash.

Even early on, before the schools were shutting down, even, I had a cashier ask me to place my $5.00 bill into her register for her before she gave me my change. She wasn't touching cash going into the register.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
You might as well shake hands with every person who has handled the cash you get back in change.

I've got money in my wallet that's been there for weeks. I only use my debit card to make purchases and I wear surgical gloves when I work the number pads.

I bought a big box of surgical gloves many years ago to wear when I was refinishing some rifle stocks.

They've proven to be handy.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Gives new meaning to “Filthy Lucre”.

Heeeyyy, Boys, but this is all a hoax, it’s all bullscchitt, right ?

Yeah, right.

Cashiers in our area are wearing latex gloves.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I just talked to a friend that works for a pretty big size banking company in Arkansas he said most inside lobby’s are closing but people can still come in the bank as usual to do business after answering a 4 question questionnaire.All drive thru windows will stay open no matter what throughout!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
You might as well shake hands with every person who has handled the cash you get back in change.

I've got money in my wallet that's been there for weeks. I only use my debit card to make purchases and I wear surgical gloves when I work the number pads.

I bought a big box of surgical gloves many years ago to wear when I was refinishing some rifle stocks.

They've proven to be handy.

LOL. Same here. Bought a box of them for gun cleaning with solvents (Hoppe's No. 9), but ended up never using them (they tend to tear apart when they come into contact with any sharp steel edges, so it was a waste of time. Still have nearly the whole box. I also have a nearly full box of the N95 masks, which I bought for lawn mowing and for when I clean out the hen house, long before the current mess. My debit card still has about $700.00 on it from what's left of my tax refund. I, too, am reluctant to handle the cash in my wallet. Wasn't early on, but have been for about a week now.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Buck720
I just talked to a friend that works for a pretty big size banking company in Arkansas he said most inside lobby’s are closing but people can still come in the bank as usual to do business after answering a 4 question questionnaire.All drive thru windows will stay open no matter what throughout!

Same here but no entry, all business regulated to the drive through window.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Yeah, right.

This lady was too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hmmm how could we get people to agree to a cashless society. Credit cards were a good start. But to truly get the sheeple to give up on the idea of cash you’d need something more.

Bingo ! A virus that’s only killed around 25K worldwide ( reports are 16K) and suddenly you have folks scared to handle cash.

I’ll grant you cash is dirty stuff, but the business of living can often be quite dirty.

Now suddenly you have a crisis, let’s not let it go to waste, and the govt outlaws all crypto currency but their own to protect we the people.

Might even outlaw cash transactions for your safety you know

And you’re never ever going to buy or sell a firearm or anything else for that matter without the govt knowing what you’ve been up to.

Heck they’ll even be able to monitor how many rolls of tp you buy.

But it’s for your safety doncha know !

Now just say baaaaa and pay your taxes.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Yeah, right.

This lady was too.

You’re a lady ??

WTF, Hawk ?

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Why would they close gas stations??? IMO those should always be 'essential' businesses....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahahaha! @Mr.Toot

Last edited by Jim_Conrad; 03/24/20.

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Hmmm how could we get people to agree to a cashless society. Credit cards were a good start. But to truly get the sheeple to give up on the idea of cash you’d need something more.

Bingo ! A virus that’s only killed around 25K worldwide ( reports are 16K) and suddenly you have folks scared to handle cash.

I’ll grant you cash is dirty stuff, but the business of living can often be quite dirty.

Now suddenly you have a crisis, let’s not let it go to waste, and the govt outlaws all crypto currency but their own to protect we the people.

Might even outlaw cash transactions for your safety you know

And you’re never ever going to buy or sell a firearm or anything else for that matter without the govt knowing what you’ve been up to.

Heck they’ll even be able to monitor how many rolls of tp you buy.

But it’s for your safety doncha know !

Now just say baaaaa and pay your taxes.

Well, Bitcoin and several other virtual currencies comes to mind, too.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (1minute, 160user, 21, 222Sako, 257_X_50, 10gaugeman, 57 invisible), 2,621 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,856
Posts18,478,514
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.