Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
FB friend of a guy I've hunted tuna with posts a ridiculous 'training' video where he demonstrates the uber tactics of killing an opponent (training dummy) set up in his garage with a hatchet and double-edged dagger. Vid shows our hero tossing a right-handed hatchet haymaker at mannequin that hits in the neck area. Now it gets serious and our hero goes on to explain that the proper technique in such a situation is to then decisively yank the buried hatchet attached to the bad dummy into his chest so he can simultaneously thrust the 9" blade conveniently gripped in his left paw into the now-hatchet wearer's face. I honestly thought it was a joke/parody, so replied:

KG: 'The last time this dude was involved in an actual physical altercation other than with an inanimate dummy was when his sister made him eat a mud pie in the sandbox when he was around 4. He lost that battle, I bet.'

Tuna buddy JJay replies with: 'Haha actually, he’s one of the better and most active martial artists I know. He’s a full dog brother'.

KG" 'Your 'full dog brother--whatever the Christ that means-- carries a 9" shank and hatchet on errands for his mum in case of goblins? wink Just funnin' brother. No slight intended'. I of course intended every slight at this circus but was trying to be polite in deference my fishing pal.

Clowntastic Maximus/MBerry replies: 'First, I beat my sister's ass that day....' then posts, KG, 'we don't know each other and I'm feeling less.froggy than normal so I shall just say... I've had one or 2 physical confrontations since then...'

Photo spread inserted at this point of this kid in what ostensibly is an amateur MMA bout in where he appears to be getting the better of some mulatto weakling wielding some kind of 'Filipino fighting stick', which closely resembles a drumstick or similar.

Then,
MBerry 'Looking back on this hours later, I should have played along

KG 'MBerry Were any of those so-called physical confrontations with actual humans or of the malicious rubbery variety like the one in your 'training' video? BTW, that must be a pretty resilient opponent you're expecting to go to war with for you to feel it'd be necessary to have to stab rubber dude in the forehead after burying a fuggin' hatchet in his neck? Seems rather excessive, unless that is, of course, your hatchet is made of rubber. In which case it makes sense that you'd want to follow up with the whole stabbing thing... wink

MBerry 'Well, ya [bleep] [bleep], I'm feeling far frogger today. [bleep] you, [bleep] your mom and [bleep] your kids. All at the same time. Eat a massive satchel of [bleep] and feel free to insert some broken glass into your urethra. Fat old [bleep] typically just make me laugh, but you're welcome to sodomized yourself with whatever you find hanging around. John Jay, who is this [bleep] [bleep]?

KG: 'I knew it. That was too easy. Two posts and the killer loses it. Such a warrior's level of zen and self-control displayed. The Dalai Lama would most certainly approve. smile Keep up your 'training' and maybe some day you can graduate to advanced lessons showcasing your prowess (AKA known as compensatory fantastical delusions) on how best to attack mannequins in your garage with axes and bayonets. Hilarious, this is. You can't make this stuff up!

MBerry
'Uh... last post removed, due to whiskey....'

Then: MBerry Well, friend. If you'd heard the video beyond the humorous "Jay Portions," you'd have heard that in this particular instance we are hooking behind the OP's head and pulling in. The issue with axe combat (that most modern humans don't take into account) is that they get stuck. So slamming the haft into the neck and pulling forward disrupts the nervous system and then pulls the enemy with a spike in the back of their neck. This might not end the encounter, hence a stab to the face. Hopefully the eye, as that has been proven in most case studies to end the encounter, unless drugs are heavily in play.
I am a Full Dog Brother and I have somewhere near 150 full contact matches with sticks (Filipino Martial Arts) and 10 years exp of hard sparring with weapons, in general. Not to mention 3 years of BJJ and 5 of muay thai, now training under Malaipet. I mean, I MIGHT be a big pussy who is making this up, in which case, please challenge me to a fight!

Image may contain: 3 people, shoes

KG: 'Which one is you? I'm guessing you're the one with the frightening man bun. What do I win? lol I chose to turn my back on resolving conflicts with violence and trying to impress people with badassery decades ago. It's much more fun and satisfying simply knowing intimately what a man is capable of --and will do without hesitation--if forced in the event that say, some testosterone driven wannabe shythead obsessed with role-playing tests him. Cool hobby though, killer. Here's one of mine:

Pic of uzi, AK, M4, miscellaneous bolt guns, scatterguns, revolvers in pickup bed at range. <the bait has been laid>

MBerry: 'Bro, you look like you've got [bleep] diabeetus and a tiny dick. I'm not worried. The tiny dick is inferred by the need to show your guns n ammo... not the Asian thing. I'm not a racist.

KG: 'Diabeetus'? Tee hee! Oh Lord, not just a straight-up warrior/killer but a learned scholar to boot! You know it's getting serious when the penis insults start a-flyin'! Jay, if he really is your buddy I suggest you stop him before he really gets his Shaolin 'haight awn' and starts saying things that might make me break down and weep... Holy fark on second thought leave him be. I'm just about ready to get warmed up to start having some fun with him! Too funny!

Mr. Badarse, please take a moment to pause to regale everyone now with some further, gripping footage of you wielding a medieval mace, chainsaw and custom tactical harmonica with one side decked out with a honed edge for throat slittin', evisceratin' or toenail clippin' of your sworn enemies (you know, like the scary rubber one in the original display of abject silliness posted). I can't wait!

I'm waiting for his response.

K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
[Linked Image from i108.photobucket.com]

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Hmmmmm- - - - - -I wonder if that guy ever gets to Tennessee? If he could arrange to spend a few minutes talking to my garden I'd save a bundle on fertilizer!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
[Linked Image from i108.photobucket.com]

K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K

IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
I've viewed this video like 5 times so far and with each subsequent viewing I bust into progressive levels of mirth. Truly, you can't make this shyt up... wink

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Custom tactical harmonica. LOL.

Thank god for FB during the dark days of social distancing.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

No worky here, L.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Sounds like a guy who collects Chinese and Pakistani tactical knives and swords. Tactical hatchet?? wtf

Ask him how many pull ups and push ups he can do in a minute and how much he can dead lift. Ask for video proof lol

clowns aren't worth your time

Originally Posted by kamo_gari
FB friend of a guy I've hunted tuna with posts a ridiculous 'training' video where he demonstrates the uber tactics of killing an opponent (training dummy) set up in his garage with a hatchet and double-edged dagger. Vid shows our hero tossing a right-handed hatchet haymaker at mannequin that hits in the neck area. Now it gets serious and our hero goes on to explain that the proper technique in such a situation is to then decisively yank the buried hatchet attached to the bad dummy into his chest so he can simultaneously thrust the 9" blade conveniently gripped in his left paw into the now-hatchet wearer's face. I honestly thought it was a joke/parody, so replied:

KG: 'The last time this dude was involved in an actual physical altercation other than with an inanimate dummy was when his sister made him eat a mud pie in the sandbox when he was around 4. He lost that battle, I bet.'

Tuna buddy JJay replies with: 'Haha actually, he’s one of the better and most active martial artists I know. He’s a full dog brother'.

KG" 'Your 'full dog brother--whatever the Christ that means-- carries a 9" shank and hatchet on errands for his mum in case of goblins? wink Just funnin' brother. No slight intended'. I of course intended every slight at this circus but was trying to be polite in deference my fishing pal.

Clowntastic Maximus/MBerry replies: 'First, I beat my sister's ass that day....' then posts, KG, 'we don't know each other and I'm feeling less.froggy than normal so I shall just say... I've had one or 2 physical confrontations since then...'

Photo spread inserted at this point of this kid in what ostensibly is an amateur MMA bout in where he appears to be getting the better of some mulatto weakling wielding some kind of 'Filipino fighting stick', which closely resembles a drumstick or similar.

Then,
MBerry 'Looking back on this hours later, I should have played along

KG 'MBerry Were any of those so-called physical confrontations with actual humans or of the malicious rubbery variety like the one in your 'training' video? BTW, that must be a pretty resilient opponent you're expecting to go to war with for you to feel it'd be necessary to have to stab rubber dude in the forehead after burying a fuggin' hatchet in his neck? Seems rather excessive, unless that is, of course, your hatchet is made of rubber. In which case it makes sense that you'd want to follow up with the whole stabbing thing... wink

MBerry 'Well, ya [bleep] [bleep], I'm feeling far frogger today. [bleep] you, [bleep] your mom and [bleep] your kids. All at the same time. Eat a massive satchel of [bleep] and feel free to insert some broken glass into your urethra. Fat old [bleep] typically just make me laugh, but you're welcome to sodomized yourself with whatever you find hanging around. John Jay, who is this [bleep] [bleep]?

KG: 'I knew it. That was too easy. Two posts and the killer loses it. Such a warrior's level of zen and self-control displayed. The Dalai Lama would most certainly approve. smile Keep up your 'training' and maybe some day you can graduate to advanced lessons showcasing your prowess (AKA known as compensatory fantastical delusions) on how best to attack mannequins in your garage with axes and bayonets. Hilarious, this is. You can't make this stuff up!

MBerry
'Uh... last post removed, due to whiskey....'

Then: MBerry Well, friend. If you'd heard the video beyond the humorous "Jay Portions," you'd have heard that in this particular instance we are hooking behind the OP's head and pulling in. The issue with axe combat (that most modern humans don't take into account) is that they get stuck. So slamming the haft into the neck and pulling forward disrupts the nervous system and then pulls the enemy with a spike in the back of their neck. This might not end the encounter, hence a stab to the face. Hopefully the eye, as that has been proven in most case studies to end the encounter, unless drugs are heavily in play.
I am a Full Dog Brother and I have somewhere near 150 full contact matches with sticks (Filipino Martial Arts) and 10 years exp of hard sparring with weapons, in general. Not to mention 3 years of BJJ and 5 of muay thai, now training under Malaipet. I mean, I MIGHT be a big pussy who is making this up, in which case, please challenge me to a fight!

Image may contain: 3 people, shoes

KG: 'Which one is you? I'm guessing you're the one with the frightening man bun. What do I win? lol I chose to turn my back on resolving conflicts with violence and trying to impress people with badassery decades ago. It's much more fun and satisfying simply knowing intimately what a man is capable of --and will do without hesitation--if forced in the event that say, some testosterone driven wannabe shythead obsessed with role-playing tests him. Cool hobby though, killer. Here's one of mine:

Pic of uzi, AK, M4, miscellaneous bolt guns, scatterguns, revolvers in pickup bed at range. <the bait has been laid>

MBerry: 'Bro, you look like you've got [bleep] diabeetus and a tiny dick. I'm not worried. The tiny dick is inferred by the need to show your guns n ammo... not the Asian thing. I'm not a racist.

KG: 'Diabeetus'? Tee hee! Oh Lord, not just a straight-up warrior/killer but a learned scholar to boot! You know it's getting serious when the penis insults start a-flyin'! Jay, if he really is your buddy I suggest you stop him before he really gets his Shaolin 'haight awn' and starts saying things that might make me break down and weep... Holy fark on second thought leave him be. I'm just about ready to get warmed up to start having some fun with him! Too funny!

Mr. Badarse, please take a moment to pause to regale everyone now with some further, gripping footage of you wielding a medieval mace, chainsaw and custom tactical harmonica with one side decked out with a honed edge for throat slittin', evisceratin' or toenail clippin' of your sworn enemies (you know, like the scary rubber one in the original display of abject silliness posted). I can't wait!

I'm waiting for his response.

K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by kingston
Custom tactical harmonica. LOL.

Thank god for FB during the dark days of social distancing.

Did you get a load of the 'standing room only' crowd for the Battle Royale? I suspect the three homely Asian broads had high hopes of getting a half-set of commercial grade chopsticks after the 'beat-down'. Kind of like in the 80s where at the end of a rock n roll show the drummer would triumphantly toss his sticks into the crowd as adoring fans scrambled maniacally and brawled for the prize of a lifetime.*

Average price on Ebay currently $14.99, plus shipping. wink

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K_G san,

Good to see you enjoying yourself on the farcebook. Of which I am not allowed to view the funny man as I don't have an account.

Your writing did a great job of describing the events of the day though, so no worries.

Is it honorable to bring an AK to a Filipino stick fight?

I think I'd worry about it after I was the surviving one.

Thanks for the humor tonight,

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by ribka
Sounds like a guy who collects Chinese and Pakistani tactical knives and swords. Tactical hatchet?? wtf

Ask him how many pull ups and push ups he can do in a minute and how much he can dead lift. Ask for video proof lol

clowns aren't worth your time

My God sir, have you no concept of pure, unadulterated hilarity? smile

K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Geno, sorry you cannot view the bout. I can offer you the chance at ownership of the tickle stick thing for tonight only for the low, LOW price of $9.99 (plus S & H).

But wait, THERE'S MORE!

wink

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I forgot to mention that in NONE, not even one, of the fights I was ever in were there helmets and gloves involved.

People's faces and heads hurt after the fight...........................even mine. shocked

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I forgot to mention that in NONE, not even one, of the fights I was ever in were there helmets and gloves involved.

People's faces and heads hurt after the fight...........................even mine. shocked

Geno

Officer, there I was, minding my own business when all of a sudden this maniac comes running up to me out of nowhere and out of the blue started head-butting my fists! It was a truly frightening situation!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Geno

Officer, there I was, minding my own business when all of a sudden this maniac comes running up to me out of nowhere and out of the blue started head-butting my fists! It was a truly frightening situation!

I usually left quickly.

Before sirens were even heard.

That way no reason for there to be any "officer involved shootings".

The officers were likely happier too...............less paperwork and accounting for bullets and stuff.

Geno

In it is contentment

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
what a weak clueless d bag

Last edited by ribka; 03/25/20.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
This clown doesn't have the right mindset and would crumble and suck his thumb when the first fist is thrown and his nose is broken and would freak out at the sight of his own blood. Streets fights are pure chaos and aren't choreographed. Your opponent will kick you in th e nutz or shins which fuggin hurts like hell, try and chew off your nose or fingers , head butt you grab and pull out your hair etc. You cant train for this with helmets and protective gear.

Grab his hair and punch him hard in the face and elbow the side of his head, knee him hard in his thigh and game over.

Last edited by ribka; 03/25/20.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Did the hatchett have burn marks on the haft and a nice even coat of used motor oil?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender
Did the hatchett have burn marks on the haft and a nice even coat of used motor oil?

LMAO

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 67 invisible), 2,361 guests, and 1,452 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,167
Posts18,484,520
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.