-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ahhh I don't think they are piling up the bodies, literally. But it makes for a better click-on headline.
Kid out

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
BLG, Typhus swept through the German internment camps during the last months of the war, killing many thousands of inmates, overwhelming their ability to dispose of the bodies (similar to the problem currently being experienced in northern Italy, but under much worse conditions due to being on the losing end of a world war). Early on, after the German defeat, before the US Army were informed of the correct propaganda to propagate about a genocidal program on the part of the Germans, they (the US Army) made a documentary about the typhus deaths in the newly liberated German internment camps (featuring dead, emaciated, bodies piled high), explaining the need to rush medical teams and supplies into the camps, and to burn down the existing structures infested with typhus-infected head lice. I believe Alfred Hitchcock was the narrator.

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
OK, right. That just an angle you decided to take.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
IMHO Italian men are selfish and undisciplined, like small children. The perfect example of this is the Italian captain who decided to show off for his girlfriend and sank his cruise liner. With this attitude it’s no wonder Italy is having problems with coronavirus.

[Linked Image from ]
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BLG

Clyde

I had yet to be born, so I could not have influenced that documentary's "angle."

IC B2

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by BLG

Clyde

I had yet to be born, so I could not have influenced that documentary's "angle."

There ya go, Obtuse. I knew you could do it.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Just responding to your suggestion that my angle somehow influences the available facts.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by centershot
Wait until India gets hit - nearly 1.4 Billion people in a space about 1/3 the size of the US.

Doubtful....most have the immunity of a Mexico. City sewer rat.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by smokepole
In less than a month it will be worse here.

Based on???

Trajectory?

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Yup, trajectory, math, and lots of leadership stupidity. Luckily, the midlevel types (governors for the most part) are doing a good job, but it won't be enough. The feds have to step up and they are already 50 meters behind in a 100 meter race.

We can only imagine how bad it would be for the American people if the "Magic Negro" Obama and "Feel-em-Up" Biden were still in charge. I shudder to think about it. Or worse yet, Over-the-Hillary.

No question we would be MUCH better off. They would have moved early on instead of playing the HOAX card. The economy would be better to, w/o the $0.5T cash gift to the big .coms.

That seems more than a bit disingenuous seeing how the Obama Administration "responded" to the 2009 H1N1 swine flu pandemic.

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer

Based on???

Trajectory?

Yup, trajectory, math, and lots of leadership stupidity. Luckily, the midlevel types (governors for the most part) are doing a good job, but it won't be enough. The feds have to step up and they are already 50 meters behind in a 100 meter race.

We can only imagine how bad it would be for the American people if the "Magic Negro" Obama and "Feel-em-Up" Biden were still in charge. I shudder to think about it. Or worse yet, Over-the-Hillary.

No question we would be MUCH better off. They would have moved early on instead of playing the HOAX card. The economy would be better to, w/o the $0.5T cash gift to the big .coms.

That seems more than a bit disingenuous seeing how the Obama Administration "responded" to the 2009 H1N1 swine flu pandemic.

That's up to you to think so. Note that H1N1 did NOTHING like what CV19 is and will do.

But regardless, chirping about the past won't change the future. Two wrongs won't make a right, and we are totally screwed because the orange one resisted doing what needed to be done until it was too late, not to mention he dismantled the pandemic task force he had in place when he came into office and refused to listen to people who knew exactly what they were talking about. Too late now. We all pay the price for his stupidity and mistakes.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Lies and propaganda.....

And what was that 'other' handle you went by up to Sep. 16?

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer

Based on???

Trajectory?

That's up to you to think so. Note that H1N1 did NOTHING like what CV19 is and will do.

But regardless, chirping about the past won't change the future. Two wrongs won't make a right, and we are totally screwed because the orange one resisted doing what needed to be done until it was too late, not to mention he dismantled the pandemic task force he had in place when he came into office and refused to listen to people who knew exactly what they were talking about. Too late now. We all pay the price for his stupidity and mistakes.

You are a bissed Leftard moron.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Raeford
Lies and propaganda.....

And what was that 'other' handle you went by up to Sep. 16?

September 16? And what handle was that? I've only got one handle and you're looking at it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Ummmkay, whatever you say. whistle

Can you all of us in on how it is that YOU KNOW it's going to be worse here in the U.S.?

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Michael Corleone would know how to get rid of the bodies.....

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I have an 8' cast net and a 5' bait net..

Therefore I eat. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by slumlord
Fishin ain’t so boring if you take a Bible

Or a "Wolfe" publication. Or one of MD's books.

No seriously, ain't never been able to sit on a river bank or lake shore and watch a fishing line in the water. That is what Mepps spinners and Rapalas are for. I got to be doing something.

But then, I would never be able to sit in a tree stand either. Like the first buzzard said to the second buzzard. "Patience my ass, I am going to go and kill something."

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I believe Spain is the one to look at now. And the U.S. curve for some areas are steeper than them.

Phil

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Greyghost
I believe Spain is the one to look at now. And the U.S. curve for some areas are steeper than them.

Phil

Just imagine how bad it would be without Trump.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (1minute, 219 Wasp, 007FJ, 222Sako, 10ring1, 219DW, 64 invisible), 2,282 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,119
Posts18,502,341
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.