Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
My sons chinese teacher is from Taiwan and is a very good man and father of 4. He's not a fan of the communist chinese at all. Lots of good people in Taiwan and Hong Kong too. Sad to watch leftist Americans side against them.

My cousin a few years older than me was brilliant and top of his high school class. He was appointed to West Point right out of high school but dropped his appointment to go on an LDS mission. They told him he would have to completely re apply and would likely not get back in when he got home. He ended up going on a mission to Tiawan and came home fluent in chinese and got right back into West Point.

He still is not very straight forward about what he does for living. Always just says he works in business but doesn't really say what he does. Years ago he was living in Hawaii and I had lived there so I kept prying about who he worked for and what he did. He finally said it was a business that had a lot of government contracts. Last time I saw him I asked if he knew Ed Snowden and he just laughed and walked away refusing to say anything. He's always been super smart but never will talk about work.

My new neighbor just left the NSA as a russian linguist. He says russia and china already consider themselves at war with us in what they call asymmetrical war or something like that. Says they'll do anything they can to injure us anyway they can.

Bb

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A bit out of context but close enough...

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Heard a senator say on Bill Hemmer today that the chinese stopped al domestic travel out of Wuhan about Jan 21 but still allowed foreign travel from Wuhan to other countries. Might help explain why it hit New York worse than Beijing or Shanghai. The chinese need to be held accountable estimates are that 5 million left Wuhan and it sounds like a lot did it on international flights.

Bb

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Heard a senator say on Bill Hemmer today that the chinese stopped al domestic travel out of Wuhan about Jan 21 but still allowed foreign travel from Wuhan to other countries. Might help explain why it hit New York worse than Beijing or Shanghai. The chinese need to be held accountable estimates are that 5 million left Wuhan and it sounds like a lot did it on international flights.

Bb

NYC and Wall Street were targeted.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

737 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 1234, 10ring1, 77 invisible), 2,962 guests, and 1,533 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,737
Posts18,475,977
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.