GB1

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Kyhilljack
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
It’s only money….and it’s not going to the right places.

I just don’t even know what to say.

I’m truly speechless.

All I can offer for advice, is to go buy seeds….lots of seeds.

What's the ticker symbol for 'seeds' ?

MON

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Kyhilljack

I’m truly speechless.

What's the ticker symbol for 'seeds' ?

MON

Monsanto is private.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by cfran

I’m truly speechless.

Go away for 4 months and then come back here and tell us again how you were able to crystal ball everything. You’ll be wrong again, but no offense because we are all aware you are an ex “C suite” guy who has a bigger financial brain than anyone else on this website.

Yeah, I'm wrong, because businesses that have ZERO "cashflow" work perfectly according to you.

Yeah, I'm wrong, because businesses that have ZERO "employees" work perfectly according to you.

Yeah, I'm wrong, because businesses that have ZERO "product/service to sell" work perfectly according to you.

Yeah, I'm right, because people like you never can debate the facts, but are always jumping at the chance to prove your trolling skills.

Maybe you could leave for 4 months, and go take an economics class and come back with something intelligent to offer. That's my EX C-Level advice, being you have shown nothing on your resume to be of value to a business for them to hire you.

Your resume just got round filed.

Yep, employees and cash flow are all gone forever, never to return. Wow you are dumb.

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by wabigoon
INFLATION.

= 1 foot forward, 1-2 steps backwards.

1 foot forward, 1 step backwards.

It will be a long crawl out of the hole they just dug.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 65BR
Just 10% more than the national debt.......just 20% of what Obama added........the Democrats largest power and money grab since Obamacare?

Storefronts/Contractors, Wholesalers/Distributors, and Manufacturers can't move product if the Consumer doesn't have a paycheck to spend money.

$2T is going to the top, and hardly anything is going to the bottom to save the consumers from BK, and complete financial ruin.

The cap will remain on the pipe at the storefront end, and the water (commerce) still won't flow, because these idiots, who have spent a lifetime as leeches on state and federal government payrolls, truly have no clue how the wheel of commerce turns. They never could make it in the private world. They would be fired in a heart beat.

No doubt, the money SHOULD ALL go to the right places for the right reasons, yet the world we live in is not perfect. Many or most POLS are in it to Win it...for themselves, not the people. We know that. Sorry for what happened to your family business and pray that Covid ends soon, and that America and other nations gets righted and back to work asap for the good of all.

That said, I DO believe that when Covid-19 is gone and I expect the 'Crisis' to end when the numbers turn, hopefully very soon from the latest drug combo, followed by a vaccine next year, and assuming President Trump is re-elected, that the economy will come back. No the economy and market will not rebound and recover as fast as they dropped, but the trend I believe will be in play.

Warren Buffet says never bet against America. He has had a great record of success. America, like the market has always come back. I trust it will again. There May come a day it does not, but I believe things are Not as bad as they can and may get some day in this country, even with all the problems and inequities with government policies.

America is STILL the Greatest country on the planet. IMHO. Just my .02

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Sure, America will come back.

But in whose lifetime and what will it look like? I'm doubting any of you will like the answers to either question.

Only time will tell, not bitching on the internet.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
In an old Carl Barks $cooge McDuck story, Scrooge's nephews are helping on the farm raising potatoes, and such.
Back then Scrooge stored his cash in a big corn crib. One day a tornado ripped the crib, and scattered all the cash all over the Duck universe of Duckberg. All of a sudden everyone is rich but Scrooge. The boys ask Scrooge what he is going to do.

Scrooge says, keep hoeing the radishes. Soon all the rich people that quit working are out of food, and have to buy from Scrooge at his inflated prices.

In short order everything is back like it was. Scrooge is rich again, and everyone is back working.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
i'd like to know if there are still unrelated pork giveaway's, or political policy subsidies in it

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Conservatism has left the Republican party.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem

More draining to do........

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Just 10% more than the national debt.......just 20% of what Obama added........the Democrats largest power and money grab since Obamacare?

Storefronts/Contractors, Wholesalers/Distributors, and Manufacturers can't move product if the Consumer doesn't have a paycheck to spend money.

$2T is going to the top, and hardly anything is going to the bottom to save the consumers from BK, and complete financial ruin.

The cap will remain on the pipe at the storefront end, and the water (commerce) still won't flow, because these idiots, who have spent a lifetime as leeches on state and federal government payrolls, truly have no clue how the wheel of commerce turns. They never could make it in the private world. They would be fired in a heart beat.

No doubt, the money SHOULD ALL go to the right places for the right reasons, yet the world we live in is not perfect. Many or most POLS are in it to Win it...for themselves, not the people. We know that. Sorry for what happened to your family business and pray that Covid ends soon, and that America and other nations gets righted and back to work asap for the good of all.

That said, I DO believe that when Covid-19 is gone and I expect the 'Crisis' to end when the numbers turn, hopefully very soon from the latest drug combo, followed by a vaccine next year, and assuming President Trump is re-elected, that the economy will come back. No the economy and market will not rebound and recover as fast as they dropped, but the trend I believe will be in play.

Warren Buffet says never bet against America. He has had a great record of success. America, like the market has always come back. I trust it will again. There May come a day it does not, but I believe things are Not as bad as they can and may get some day in this country, even with all the problems and inequities with government policies.

America is STILL the Greatest country on the planet. IMHO. Just my .02

Don't forget that this is a world wide issue.

Every country that is an economic powerhouse has issues.

America has her running shoes on and economic problems are the bear.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Better start with Trump. He's the guy that's throwing around $T bucks he don't have.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
He's the guy that's throwing around $T bucks he don't have.

yeah he do

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

From the TOP down

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
When I was a child I listened closely to those adults around me. This was in the 50’s
Every adult male I knew had served in either the First or Second World War. They didn’t talk much about War but when they did it was with a real sense of Pride.
They talked constantly about The Great Depression. I could sense their fear and anger and exasperation. No one I knew had any money in the stock market but they all agreed it started with the crash of 1929. They talked about commodity prices—mostly grain and beef. Price per ton of coal was always big topic because I lived in a coal producing area.
In 1962 when I was 13 my family moved to southern Minnesota. Lots of dairy farms—beans and some small grain—saw my first field of flax—ever walk thru Flax? That memory will stick with you! Corn as far as the eye could see. I met some farmers who had stayed on the farm and worked their asses off during the war—they too talked about low yields—no cash during the Great Depression.
I never heard of the Spanish Flu until I moved to Canada—in the middle 70’s. It was a topic of discussion right behind the Second World War and the Great Depression. Seems it hit some places worse than others—at least in the collective memory. Many of the men I met had served in the Second World War and many had served in Korea. Only commodity prices ever mentioned was Oil and Pulp wood.
I’m an Old Man now and not very well educated but it seems to me if the country could fight a World War and Win after going thru the Great Depression then we gonna get thru these present difficulties.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Always so good to read your posts Karl.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Blah-blah-blah! I’m sure you anti Trumpers have the answer. By the way Trump didn’t make the bill ? The senate and house did. He simply signs it or not. You will be wrong as usual and on top of that Donald’s about to get re-elected. WoooooHoooo. Ed k

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

For sure but Trump is not a Conservative and happy to be Santa to help his November numbers.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Better start with Trump. He's the guy that's throwing around $T bucks he don't have.

That's the House and Senate dumbazz. If it was up to the DemocRATs they'd have aircraft emissions, free abortions and pork for Unions added to it.

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (1badf350, 1minute, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 204guy, 62 invisible), 2,644 guests, and 1,317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,594
Posts18,473,485
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.