Campfire Kahuna
I have three kidneys

2 are pissed off and producing hella renin

GB1

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
ACE1 inhibitors, lisinopril etc would not be effective in treating the virus, only the ARB--ACE) types. losarten etc.

Interesting to note that losarten is in world wide short supply since last summer, most foreign sources with China being the largest, contaminated with heavy metals.

no need to worry though, if only blood pressure is concerned, as the 50 year old chlorothiazides still have a great track record.

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I can’t do HCTZ anymore
Went to Put a move on some turkeys, worked my way down into a couple hollows to cut them off.

Knelt down beside a tree for a few mins, then stood up to move out. My headlamps went out. Came to I think 2-3 minutes later face down in some leaves. Orthostatic black out.

Ya,know I’d rather be passed out in the leaves thinking about God, then passed out at church thinking about turkey hunting.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Enjoying this thread very much.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Grandma had 3 kidneys.
Her kid was a cheapskate, made me with just one.
It is 1.5X normal size though.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[quote=slumlord MORE plug-in receptors for those little bastards to plug their peckers into.[quote]

SL, have you taken up writing “The Corona Virus for Dummies”?

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by slumlord
I can’t do HCTZ anymore
Went to Put a move on some turkeys, worked my way down into a couple hollows to cut them off.

Knelt down beside a tree for a few mins, then stood up to move out. My headlamps went out. Came to I think 2-3 minutes later face down in some leaves. Orthostatic black out.

Ya,know I’d rather be passed out in the leaves thinking about God, then passed out at church thinking about turkey hunting.

Don't think Ive ever read a Drug Contraindication Sheet that was so eloquently expressed.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by MM879
Etoh might have stumbled on some very interesting information on CV-19 research.
http://www.nephjc.com/news/covidace2

I know that the local Doc's are prescribing Lisnopril for off label conditions.

Didn't really stumble on it. ARBs are/were used in combination therapy for HIV a the ----vir group of drugs. for 10=15 years. Rational was to affect the virus thru the cell membrane, using erythromycin type antibiotics, (Zpak) and vir group of drugs.

Also 3-4 yr. old research on the effect of vaping (aerosols) and ACE2 receptors.

Also 10-15 old DARPA stuff on weaponizing chemical, (biological agents with aerosols.)

M
MM879 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Etoh
Etoh might have stumbled on some very interesting information on CV-19 research.

Didn't really stumble on it. ARBs are/were used in combination therapy for HIV a the ----vir group of drugs. for 10=15 years. Rational was to affect the virus thru the cell membrane, using erythromycin type antibiotics, (Zpak) and vir group of drugs.

Also 3-4 yr. old research on the effect of vaping (aerosols) and ACE2 receptors.

Also 10-15 old DARPA stuff on weaponizing chemical, (biological agents with aerosols.)

This is shaping up like they kicked the hornets nest. Take a look at the attached link. You can find any understanding you want.

https://emcrit.org/pulmcrit/covid19/

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Only I ever had to get a Zpack once, but they damn good.

I was at the disney world down there in orlando. I wasn’t the wise germaphobe that I am know.

Stayed down there two weeks at The Vistana, I think probably the first day I must have white-knuckled that safety bar on Dumbo or rubbed my eyes after touching the handrail.

Had the worst clogged up nose, sore throat, gagging, death rattle ever. Onsite disney walkin clinic PA gave me a zpack. 7 days of meds i think. I was better in about 8-9 days. Coughed up raw oysters towards the end.

Had to have caught it from some international no hand washin types.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
This is shaping up like they kicked the hornets nest. Take a look at the attached link. You can find any understanding you want.

Wow. Small world. The guy that started that website was a year behind me in training. Haven’t seen his name or thought of him in 15 years! Thanks for posting that.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hey y'all.
In case you haven't been following two closely, that ETOH fella been positing............................

SCIENCE.

That carp ain't allowed around here, ya know.

Nope, can't have that. Gonna hafta ask Mr Rick to ban him with the 'flave and all.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
M
MM879 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Wow. Small world. The guy that started that website was a year behind me in training. Haven’t seen his name or thought of him in 15 years! Thanks for posting that.

That's good. I'm thankful that so many good people are working on this problem. It is only a matter of time/resources before they beat this.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Etoh

yes -- all things are possible, some things are more probable.

good site, but basically they all are asking the same question, which is a question of timing.

general drug mechanisms involve a series of steps, absorption, distribution, effect, degradation, elimination.

general "bug" mechanisms have their own "clock" absorption, distribution, growth, reproduction.

even if the mechanism of both are known, the "timing" of causing an effect in two independent systems is difficult, let alone at which step in each the researcher wants the change.

to complicate the matters, each "carrier" has different physiological parameters, health issues, and insurance carriers (sorry had to put that in)

thanks for the site reference will be checking it often although it would be difficult for a person if they don't speak tech jargon.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Hey y'all.
In case you haven't been following two closely, that ETOH fella been positing............................

SCIENCE.

Nope, can't have that. Gonna hafta ask Mr Rick to ban him with the 'flave and all.

Geno

You can have all the carp you want. Redfish drum too,,,blekkk 🤮

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Hey y'all.

SCIENCE.

Geno

Geno! WTH you got against carp?

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Asians around here love carp. They snag em and then beat them over the head with a Louisville Slugger.

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
When Etoh talks, I listen. End o story.

Bingo. Thanks for your scientific approach ETOH. Definitely goes over my head but you’ve provided me with info I’ve been using- and it’s worked

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
When Etoh talks, I listen. End o story.

He is brilliant and deserves our ear. Believe him.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Hey y'all.

SCIENCE.

Geno

Geno! WTH you got against carp?

carp, crap,

that spillin an tipein stuff ranks rite up their with SCIENCE.

dont mene nuthin'

jess a buncha hifalootin' ackeydemics makin like they noes everthin.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

184 members (204guy, 16penny, 1_deuce, 280Ackleyrized, 2ndwind, 300s, 22 invisible), 2,097 guests, and 1,120 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,622
Posts18,474,027
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.