Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by 673

I watch President Trumps briefings because Trudeau's briefings are staged and phoney..

That, in a nutshell, is the problem. Trump is a phoney. Takes some courage to say that here, but you bucked up and told it like it is.

...............And you are a damned LIAR.....LeeeeeeeRoy.............I do not need any courage to call you a damned liar!

Where did I lie?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty
Warning- This video is a political video that captures Trump's comments as the virus spreads exponentially in the U.S.

As of March 28, Covid-19 has now killed over 1,892 U.S. people and infected over 113,000+ across the U.S..

Understandably, Trump wants to have this video removed. Curious as to the spectrum of reaction here at the 'fire about it. I know full well that this video will bring about a range of emotion smile eek

A bunch of quotes taken out of context and strung together in a hit piece by a communist pac. You sheep love to swallow.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
There is absolutely no reason or excuse to make an effort to make things even worse than they are. Sure, the President says some things which are less than well thought out but there is absolutely no reason to think anyone, especially representing the other party, would do any better. That is a clip which is produced to try and make it seem that the current leader has failed. He has not.
Trump may come off as overly optimistic but, in the end, the message gets through. Trump is, at least, willing to acknowledge that it is a Chinese virus
Contrast his addresses to those of our Prime Minister. Trump talks while Trudeau lectures. Both say stupid stuff at times but Trudeau gets a pass on it from the media because the media is in his camp. The thing is, the disease does not belong to any political party but it seems like the liberals are trying to get it to join up. This clip is more of an embarrassment to the left for producing it than it is for Trump for having his comments manipulated in it. This doesn't play any differently than any piece of leftist propaganda. Only the die-hard liberal would think it is anything but what it is; crap. GD

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 673

I watch President Trumps briefings because Trudeau's briefings are staged and phoney..

That, in a nutshell, is the problem. Trump is a phoney. Takes some courage to say that here, but you bucked up and told it like it is.

...............And you are a damned LIAR.....LeeeeeeeRoy.............I do not need any courage to call you a damned liar!

Where did I lie?
................Ok bonehead......Other than your damned opinion, name for us WHY Trump is a phoney...SPECIFICS.......And while you are at it, explain for us WHY Rush Limbaugh is an enemy of the USA and an enemy of the Constitution, which you FAILED to answer on the other thread......Detailed specifics! Name specific Constitutional violations and specific violations of the law the support your claims......

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Do you liberal idiots honestly believe HiLIARy as POTUS would have been better?
7mm

Alot worse

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BC30cal
CanadianLefty;...

Perhaps rather than posting inflammatory, nonsensical and outright fabrications, your time might be better spend considering the possibility you yourself might be one of the casualties, no?

You might consider the truth inflammatory and even nonsensical but, by definition, it is not a fabrication. Trump says what he says, and this is just one of his stupid lines. And we all may become casualties because of it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by 673

Or a complete azz wipe

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump has done an exceptionally good job under incredibly difficult circumstances

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
This village idiot is like a BBS Sleeper Cell.

smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where are the number of Americans with the flu and their death totals, running along side the Kung Flu numbers. Why does not the fake media print those numbers?

Common Flu Numbers

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
CanadianLefty;
Good afternoon sir - or madam - I'm going to dispense with my usual salutation as if we're going to be perfectly honest with each other I am more than a little ambivalent regarding your well being.

As my cyber friend from further north up the province has suggested, this situation should not be the source for jokes or humour of any kind.

Good people are not going to make it out the other side of this situation, likely folks that many of us will know personally, so finding joy in anyone's untimely passing has to be viewed as less than palatable behavior, does it not?

As I've mentioned in a couple posts recently, while I'm not in any rush to shuffle off this mortal coil, I've long ago made peace with what I consider to be my Creator and am ready should I get the call.

Perhaps rather than posting inflammatory, nonsensical and outright fabrications, your time might be better spend considering the possibility you yourself might be one of the casualties, no?

Anyways, while I sincerely do not believe my words will change either your heart or your mind, I felt compelled to at least ask.

Stay well - or not.

Dwayne

Just read this....Certain this coming from the nicest man on the Fire. It left a mark on Lefty’s face.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
CanadianLefty;
Good afternoon sir - or madam - I'm going to dispense with my usual salutation as if we're going to be perfectly honest with each other I am more than a little ambivalent regarding your well being.

As my cyber friend from further north up the province has suggested, this situation should not be the source for jokes or humour of any kind.

Good people are not going to make it out the other side of this situation, likely folks that many of us will know personally, so finding joy in anyone's untimely passing has to be viewed as less than palatable behavior, does it not?

As I've mentioned in a couple posts recently, while I'm not in any rush to shuffle off this mortal coil, I've long ago made peace with what I consider to be my Creator and am ready should I get the call.

Anyways, while I sincerely do not believe my words will change either your heart or your mind, I felt compelled to at least ask.

Stay well - or not.

Dwayne

Very elequtly said Dwayne. You have a gift of ripping someone a new ass hole without them actually knowing it. May you and you family stay well in this current calamity.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 673

Where did I lie?
................Ok bonehead......Other than your damned opinion, name for us WHY Trump is a phoney...SPECIFICS.......And while you are at it, explain for us WHY Rush Limbaugh is an enemy of the USA and an enemy of the Constitution, which you FAILED to answer on the other thread......Detailed specifics! Name specific Constitutional violations and specific violations of the law the support your claims......
...........C'mon Beans....Answer the questions.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Now I guess they will blame Trump for allowing the disease into the country when first they criticized him for trying to keep it out. Called him racist and xenophobic. Reminds me of President Bush and our Governor Blanco being faulted for a portion of the New Orleans population being caught in the Hurricane Katrina flood. This after the governor declared a state of emergency when the storm was in the Florida strait and ordered an evacuation 3 days before it hit. Of course she was to blame that they stayed in order to loot the city and got caught in a catastrophe.

Now Trump is to blame even though he tried against Democrat opposition to keep the disease in China where it belonged.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Where are the number of Americans with the flu and their death totals, running along side the Kung Flu numbers. Why does not the fake media print those numbers?

Common Flu Numbers

Okie that is a good article..... but we have been told by other campfire members we aren't suppose to compare the Corona to plain old run of the mill flu....... if the flu kills more people we are suppose to ignore that.......... wink

This is a pandemic!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Warning- This video is a political video that captures Trump's comments as the virus spreads exponentially in the U.S.

As of March 28, Covid-19 has now killed over 1,892 U.S. people and infected over 113,000+ across the U.S..

Understandably, Trump wants to have this video removed. Curious as to the spectrum of reaction here at the 'fire about it. I know full well that this video will bring about a range of emotion smile eek

CanadianLefty;...

You might consider the truth inflammatory and even nonsensical but, by definition, it is not a fabrication. Trump says what he says, and this is just one of his stupid lines. And we all may become casualties because of it.

Such comments by the Leader must not be very encouraging to the elderly and those with certain medical conditions. Saying things are going to get back to normal soon isn't going to be helpful. This virus seems to do quite well in countries where there is summer now like Southern Australia and parts of South America. If it continues on present course the healthcare system is going to implode.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Mac84

A bunch of quotes taken out of context and strung together in a hit piece by a communist pac. You sheep love to swallow.

Exactly.... Alex Jones would be proud, hell, maybe he made it

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (160user, 10ring1, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 57 invisible), 2,915 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,486
Posts18,490,298
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.