Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'll play.

My city, county, and state are "on restriction". It is 100% "recommended", and I have seen 0% enforcement, despite some random stupid debauchery and a few folks who seem to not care..

But by in large, I see so many folks at home right now in my neighborhood. Families walking their dogs (10x more than usual), 80% less traffic on the streets. Empty stores.

I choose to believe that the average American is in fact, pulling together to help stop the bleeding to we can get back to normal life. Not blindly caving to "fear-mongering, anti-draconian, anti-Trump, MSM mass-hysteria." I think on average, people care, are trying to help, and are suffering.

The continuing assertion that that this country is being blindly drug into the chitter by some invisible deep state boogie man is tiring to me. We live in the best country to ever exist on the face of the planet and while we have faults, purposeful self destruction is not one of them.

And if I am wrong, that is why I have an insurance policy. It's called the 2nd amendment. And if we have been played, there will be hell to play.

But the odds of that are slim. This is just an extraordinary point in time for our country.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
How did we let this happen?

Because half the country & especially the east coast & the left coast believe that .gov & all the rest of us are only here to take care of their every need.

We've allowed the fed to usurp the people's & all the states ownership & responsibility for their lives.

What's going on now with C-19 will only further that situation.

MM

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Through The Presidency’s of JFK, LBJ, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, the Bushes, and barack, no matter how disastrous the public policy, I could always tell myself that at least we had the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. They could not take that from us.
Now, in stark awareness of reality, it appears the Constitution and the Bill of Rights have been a chimera. A sop thrown to the masses. We are not, in fact, free men. We are churls, subjects, cattle.
We have handed our Constitution over, and have willingly forfeited our freedoms. For the promise of safety, and of course, thirty pieces of silver. Sad.

We had schitt under them. We were frogs sitting in a pot on the stove. Grow up. Get real. If Trump were out to screw us the MSM would be loving on him. Sheesh.

Do you suckers ever think what would happen to businesses and life in the US if bodies were stacking up in bags like cordwood and the hospitals were deciding who got ventilators and who didnt.

You're unreal. Trump said he would get the economy going and he did.

He said he would cut taxes and he did.

He said he would take care of N Korea and he did.

He said he would build the wall and he is.

WTF would you do if you were in WW2? Eat sawdust and schiett 2x4s?

I expected better from you.

You want the world wide cabal swamp drained without scaring you, huh? As If you could do it better, right?

You want your dear Federal Reserve to fughk this country into bankruptcy and 3rd world revolution, because that is what the deep state had planned for us, with China as the new king of the hill.

I'm sure they would give your fears an ear. I'm sure they would risk their lives, family and fortune for the likes of you.

Grow up, Mann. We are in the storm, WW3. Atypical warfare. Tell me how you are starving with no potatoes.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/28/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Through The Presidency’s of JFK, LBJ, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, the Bushes, and barack, no matter how disastrous the public policy, I could always tell myself that at least we had the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. They could not take that from us.
Now, in stark awareness of reality, it appears the Constitution and the Bill of Rights have been a chimera. A sop thrown to the masses. We are not, in fact, free men. We are churls, subjects, cattle.
We have handed our Constitution over, and have willingly forfeited our freedoms. For the promise of safety, and of course, thirty pieces of silver. Sad.

And you are wrong again. We didnt have OUR constitution. We were owned. Since the agreement of 1871.

We were sold out for silver long ago. When we were bankrupt from Lincolns war and had to be bailed out by the wheels. When we lost the Constitution FOR the US and got it OF the US.

You believed fake news and your 4th grade teacher.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Sheesh. If you dont have the brains to believe Trump, then suck Hillarys teat. What did she say? She said "If that fugger is elected we will all hang from nooses".

Now why would she say that?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Sheesh. If you dont have the brains to believe Trump, then suck Hillarys teat. What did she say? She said "If that fugger is elected we will all hang from nooses".

Only the guilty running scared would make that sort of comment.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Ok, we let this happen by letting the north win the war and giving AAs and women the right to vote who mostly voted for thieves to take the money of working men, back then, and give it away to losers so they could not only be born equal but live equal.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Only the guilty running scared would make that sort of comment.

Well, we already know you have a clue, but you're right. Some evidently cant connect the dots.

Maybe the Mann isnt getting his milk and cheerios.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
For those who arent pissing their pants and crying for mommy, have you considered Trump has declared wd are at war because subversive forces are trying to take us down?

Has anyone not considered this virus could be an enemies, foreign or domestic, attack on us?

Has anyone considered the possibility Trump has had to do this declaration of a national emergency in a time of war in order to get other schiett done- such as draining the swamp.

Has anyone ever considered we dont need movie houses, stadiums, malls or restaurants crowded with big targets that could be hit by the deep states helpers to have false flag incidents taking attention away from Trump and focusing it on Bull Schiett fears such as Mann just brought up?

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
19th amendment. Fuggin white knight betas screwed us over good on that one and they still never got laid.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ltppowell
As unpopular as this will be...I'll say it.

Trump folded.
How did President Trump fold?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ok, we let this happen by letting the north win the war and giving AAs and women the right to vote who mostly voted for thieves to take the money of working men, back then, and give it away to losers so they could not only be born equal but live equal.

Aww...don't start that Civil War krap again.

If the traitors in the south had won they would have fractured into so many self-serving feuding fiefdoms in short order. The War of Southern Sedition is over, get over it.

We need to pull together as a nation now.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For those who arent pissing their pants and crying for mommy, have you considered Trump has declared wd are at war because subversive forces are trying to take us down?

Has anyone not considered this virus could be an enemies, foreign or domestic, attack on us?

Has anyone considered the possibility Trump has had to do this declaration of a national emergency in a time of war in order to get other schiett done- such as draining the swamp.

Has anyone ever considered we dont need movie houses, stadiums, malls or restaurants crowded with big targets that could be hit by the deep states helpers to have false flag incidents taking attention away from Trump and focusing it on Bull Schiett fears such as Mann just brought up?

This makes complete sense. I also wonder whether China has a vaccine already and had it before CV-19 "leaked" out.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
People are free to believe that this pandemic is the biggest hoax since the dawn of man if they want. But take some advice and stay away from the hospitals if it's at all possible.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by luv2safari

This makes complete sense. I also wonder whether China has a vaccine already and had it before CV-19 "leaked" out.

China's economic hit will reverberate for years. They depend on exports. And many country's will hopefully wean themselves back on China dependency. I can't see what they stand to gain by prolonging the suffering elsewhere. I do understand why they tried to hide it...and hopefully they learned from that mistake.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

A big chunk of it started when you voted for GWB and Tricky Dick 2.0

Now, tell us again how you're not a dimocrap. Oh yeah, you wanted presidents elected who would take hard earned money from whiteys and give it to AAs.

Tell us how Slick Willy didnt sell us out to China in Chinagate for millions.

Tell us how your puke bud, Ron Brown didnt let the sale of missile guidance tech by Bill's bud, Bernard Schwartz, head of Loral Space, go to China.

Tell us how poor Hillary just innocently had her computers with tons of govt info on them illegally stashed and unsecured and how mean old China umfairly took advantage of the smartest woman in history and illegaly hacked into to them. Even got the names of foreign agents (some of which disappeared) and federal secret agents. Then tell us they didnt pay her well for the info sold them, you stupid lying prick.

Now, tell us how much money Feinstein didnt get for having her office mgr, that your lying not dimocrap MSM called a chauffeur, Chinese spy for 20 years.

Now tell us the $1.5 billion deal Joe Bidens son, Hunter was given wasnt Joe's payoff.

Now tell us you will let us know when you get a clue and figure schiett out.

You dont need to tell us you are another POS lying anti American. Unlike you, we can get a clue.

Here's your bro, la Roy. Of course, you wont be able to remember this until next week. You cant remember crap about Slick Willy and Chinagate. Ron Brown or his plane going down when feds started investigating. Loral Space or Orbital Science, ....

https://pjmedia.com/trending/flashb...declared-h1n1-a-public-health-emergency/

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/29/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Not to reopen the war, L2S, but had the south won and left the union, I dont think we would be at this point. I dont think the south would have had a Zero for a president.

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by MM879
This all started with Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Once the public knew that the Democrats were dishonest it cascaded from there. The public kept an eye on the Democrats and they got caught at ever turn, Still trying the same tactics over and over.

Not just Dems, the parties are flip sides of the same coin. They both signed off on Bailout 2, which hugely benefits the same players who about sank the ship in 2008. And oh ya, the peons get a payout too - sometime down the road.

This has all the marks of an exercise in control and compliance.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Your response is incoherent. The 2008 bank bailout was caused by the liberal mortgage programs created by the Democrats. Look up Fannie Mae.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

676 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 02bfishn, 007FJ, 60 invisible), 2,755 guests, and 1,417 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,726
Posts18,475,896
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.