Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Trump was taking action when democrats were arguing about how many witnesses they should call.

GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Unless they find a vaccine, the virus will be with us forever and will circulate through the population during the winter, just like the flu---going from the northern to southern hemisphere. We cannot shut down the economy for much longer. It makes no sense to close businesses in regions with no CV-19. That was idiocy from the word "go". I think they have to continue to try to flatten the curve through social distancing, contact tracing and shut downs in hard hit areas, but the rest of the country needs back to work.

Tarquin
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Wow, didn't know there was a no intelligent women allowed at the campfire?
Some of you are very rude.
I actually appreciate being able to read and learn about hunting issues not to mention perspectives during this troubled time.
Am I being kicked out or just bullied?
And to think my gun was purchased on this forum.
Anyone want to stick up for me?

Better not to take the shot, than to screw it up.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Dumbass.

Yep!
Back in the day we would have said "He has been eaten up by the dumbass..."
Rick should change the 'ignore' feature to this: *** You are ignoring this Dumbass ***

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Look, no government is 'ready' for something like this. It's impossible. It's like trying to be 'ready' for an 8.0 earthquake.

Once this type of thing gets loose, it will run it's course. Al we can do is what we can do. From what I see, pretty much every nation is doing what it can.

All this political finger-pointing is nonsense.

Yes political finger pointing gets us nowhere.

BUT stoping it in its tracks would not have been impossible. Read the Bill Gates OP.

F* ck Bill Gates .

Just like you, he has no medical.qualifications to opine about anything.

Now ,run along and go play in the street leftard..

Last edited by jk16; 03/29/20.
IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
"...…..BUT stoping it in its tracks would not have been impossible. Read the Bill Gates OP. …"

Bill gates is now an epidemiologist?

GFY you bleeding heart loser.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
John[[[no name]]] Mcain was a pc of shyt traitor strait up!! It and zero were the founder of ISIS, and a money laundering pair pair od corksuckers like pelosi an upchuck schumer,along with Hill an Bill, These vile SOB's are the worst and evil this county has ever had to endure,This is who you compare DJT too? FUQ YOU ! YOU need to Shut the fuQ up,take a step back and keep your nose over your own dinner plate,, This country LOVES our POTUS DJT and will do wat we can to keep YOUR side in the dark like the rat fuQ's they are,,

I AM AMERICA!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

GO AWAY RACIST AND TAKE YOUR RACIST LEADER WITH YOU lol

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-blackface-details-emerge-third-incident

Originally Posted by CanadianLefty
FoxNews reporting,"Pelosi says Trump has downplayed se...the president fiddles, people are dying'

In part, FoxNews reports,
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., called out President Trump on Sunday over his handling of the coronavirus pandemic, saying that his denial of the seriousness of the pathogen and his delay in ramping up the federal government’s response to it has proved “deadly” for Americans....

Members of Trump’s own Republican Party have also expressed skepticism in Trump’s boost to have the economy up and running by Easter.

Now people in glass homes should not throw stones, so I'll be the first to admit that Justin Trudeau, Canada's Prime Minister, has screwed up too, but even Canada is ratcheting down now and in no way is going to be business as usual by Easter.

I think John McCain would have made a better R President, there are better choices in Canada too, but at this point, we need leadership, we need to put politics aside and we need to follow CDC and WHO and Local Health Officer guidelines and don't panic. We will slow the spread of this Pandemic. Together.

I feel for those affected. It is difficult. Let's make the best of this historic and unprecedented situation.

The U.S. now has over 133,000 confirmed cases with test kits still lacking and over 2,300 deaths as of this morning. Canada has 5800 confirmed cases and 63 deaths, with both country's leading experts expecting this to grow exponentially over the coming weeks.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump dangerous, according to Nanshee?

NO, darlin. THIS is what dangerous looks like in a Lame Stream Media polluted environment, where "leaders" push sheeple over the cliff.

BTW- you don't think there's a concentrated effort to cover up the stupidity of these NYC "leaders"?

GO TRY TO FIND THESE RECORDINGS ANYWHERE EXCEPT ON TUCKER CARLSON'S SHOW. YOUTUBE (GOOGLE) HAS DELETED THEM AS IF THEY NEVER EXISTED.

Last edited by local_dirt; 03/29/20.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by BD_Huntress

I actually appreciate being able to read and learn about hunting issues not to mention perspectives during this troubled time.

You'll probably be a lot happier here if you stop assuming everyone is replying to you.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Huntress, I don't believe any negative comments were directed at you.

Not to say that couldn't happen in the future. smile

Carry on.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
If Huntress is replying to me dssa is correct

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Yep....and gee, Nan said something derogatory about Trump????…..omg, what were the odds?

I thought she prayed for him.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
It is way off base to attack Trump on Coro-19. Experts from all over the world were putting forth different opinions as to what was happening. It now appears the Chinese provided flawed and unreliable numbers which added to the chaos. Heck, I even quoted some of the experts on the fire whose opinions are now in question. Even today, the coro-19 situation is very dynamic and is still a guessing game. The only accurate stats we have are death rates, numbers of people tested, numbers of positive tests and negative tests. No one has been able to model an accurate infection rate and this also means that no one knows an exact rate of recovery. No one knows the exact transmission rate of the virus, exactly how age plays into coro-19, why people with certain health issues are more susceptible to it, why some very healthy people are more susceptible VS. other healthy people and are recovered people immune to a future infection. With all these unknowns and widely differing opinions, how can someone stand on a soapbox and make criticize?

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by NMiller
I'll go on record as saying this whole thing will go down as the biggest overblown hoax in history.

I'll go on record as saying this whole thing will go down as the biggest overblown hoax in history.

Yep.

The virus is real. But the hype and fearmongering is the hoax.

Donald Trump is fighting the virus and the Democrats. It is hard to say which one is worse. Both have the potential to kill millions.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty
FoxNews reporting,"Pelosi says Trump has downplayed se...the president fiddles, people are dying'

In part, FoxNews reports,
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., called out President Trump on Sunday over his handling of the coronavirus pandemic, saying that his denial of the seriousness of the pathogen and his delay in ramping up the federal government’s response to it has proved “deadly” for Americans....

Members of Trump’s own Republican Party have also expressed skepticism in Trump’s boost to have the economy up and running by Easter.

Now people in glass homes should not throw stones, so I'll be the first to admit that Justin Trudeau, Canada's Prime Minister, has screwed up too, but even Canada is ratcheting down now and in no way is going to be business as usual by Easter.

I think John McCain would have made a better R President, there are better choices in Canada too, but at this point, we need leadership, we need to put politics aside and we need to follow CDC and WHO and Local Health Officer guidelines and don't panic. We will slow the spread of this Pandemic. Together.

I feel for those affected. It is difficult. Let's make the best of this historic and unprecedented situation.

The U.S. now has over 133,000 confirmed cases with test kits still lacking and over 2,300 deaths as of this morning. Canada has 5800 confirmed cases and 63 deaths, with both country's leading experts expecting this to grow exponentially over the coming weeks.

Piglosi and trudough, are playing monday morning quarterback! Look through the smoke screen, dont be a sheep!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn Alien trolls...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

if you need someone to...stick up for you...you could be in the wrong place......bob

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 1bigdude
If Huntress is replying to me dssa is correct

If she's smart, she has you on ignore.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yep.

The virus is real. But the hype and fearmongering is the hoax.

X100 one of the biggest overhyped viruses.. the public fell for it.. even me to a certain extent.. I'm taking my vitamins now lol

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (007FJ, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1moredeer, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 60 invisible), 2,496 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,410
Posts18,470,373
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.