Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 21 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 20 21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I’m holding out hope that by the time I come out of Irfubar’s bunker a vaccine will be available.

PS

Needing a new batch of hookers, running low on blow and Red Bull as mixer....Send more ASAP.

😎

Piss off! I never got no invite......

You are one of the reasons we are in the bunker...... how is your covid coming along?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB4

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
I’m holding out hope that by the time I come out of Irfubar’s bunker a vaccine will be available.

PS

Needing a new batch of hookers, running low on blow and Red Bull as mixer....Send more ASAP.

😎

You are one of the reasons we are in the bunker...... how is your covid coming along?

Spreading rapidly!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

PS

😎

Spreading rapidly!

That strong Eskimo blood will keep you alive. Whale blubber ever sound good? 😬😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by vapodog
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by hanco
I don’t think any of the MFer’s know!

PREZACTLY! And that was my point Hanco!

I’m so sick of hearing how many will die!!!

I'm with this sentiment.

+1

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Faucci is a political animal who really doesn't know his azz from a hole in the ground & is badly out of touch with everyday reality & anything resembling hands on medicine.

Right now any number is a pure fantasy, high or low.

MM

Join Jethro. Much in common...

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by 280shooter
How long until we're all dead?

Soon if you believe some of those Experts. 😡

No, the intelligent question is, "How long until we have all been exposed and either get sick, or not. Either die or not."

That is when this will be over. I have been saying for about three weeks, that will be July 4. But infection and death rates are climbing much faster than was ever predicted three weeks ago. We might be able to move that date forward a couple or three weeks.

No one EVER claimed ALL would die. The worst projections have been one to two percent of the population.

It is a bell curve, not an exponential graph into infinity.

I've been prepared for years, that's why I'm not panicking.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I'll just say this: lots of Fauci bashing going on by non-medical professionals. Our resident thought leaders on all things medical who have degrees in their medical area of expertise don't seem to be joining in on this thread. That in itself should tell you something. I encourage you to read DocRockets thread "The science isn't settled yet" or Etoh's contributions. Good information there.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
I'll just say this: lots of Fauci bashing going on by non-medical professionals. Our resident thought leaders on all things medical who have degrees in their medical area of expertise don't seem to be joining in on this thread. That in itself should tell you something. I encourage you to read DocRockets thread "The science isn't settled yet" or Etoh's contributions. Good information there.

Unfortunately, there are more than a few on this forum with a proclivity for idiotically rejecting scientific evidence when it doesn't comport with their ideological predilections.

Tarquin
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
The President just announced extending the mitigation plan to 4/30

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

PS

😎

Spreading rapidly!

That strong Eskimo blood will keep you alive. Whale blubber ever sound good? 😬😎

Whale cracklins......

I am MAGA.
IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Unfortunately, there are more than a few on this forum with a proclivity for idiotically rejecting scientific evidence when it doesn't comport with their ideological predilections.

Pot, meet kettle.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

. Yawn...what's that Jethro?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Chemical Engineering Student dies from COVID-19 weeks before graduation.

Just reported today.

https://www.westernherald.com/community_culture/article_65c00d4a-71d9-11ea-bce3-fbfdb0a4ee83.html

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Pot, meet kettle.

You're referring to evolution of course, but you're the pot and the kettle, truth be told.

Tarquin
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there were 2,813,503 registered deaths in the United States in 2017.
So for his prediction to become true the death rate in the USA would have increase between 3-1/2% to 7%

That's a lot to be sure, so I am somewhat doubtful.

If we look at the deaths of Americans in any given year we find to no ones surprise, that the large majority are over the age of 65 and over 25% are over 80.
So if Kung-Flu infects a 85 year old woman who is in the decline of health the "news" will tell us all that she died from Covid19. Well.............that is certainly not helping her, but can we really say that's the killer? How about 85 years of wear on her old fragile body? Don't you think that may have had something to do with it too?

It can be said that most people who die have cloths on. Does that mean cloths are killing people? No, I think all would agree that while those 2 things do over lap, but are not connected.

How about any kind of failing health? If older folks die and they have anything wrong at all we can blame what was wrong for their death, but we need to ask how many people die in perfect health? Some do. They die in car crashes and from many things that can kill us, but for those dying in homes or at hospitals it's safe to say most are not "dying healthy". Those in the decline of life nearly all have chronic something. And the "news" want us all to believe Covid19 is the new mass killer of the age. So the only thing I KNOW for CERTAIN is that the mainstream media are CHRONIC LIARS and never tell the truth without any spin on the story ------------and I do mean NEVER!.

So because the body count grows (as it does every year, to the count of about 2,800,000 by the end of every year) it still doesn't mean 200,000 more will die from Kung-Flu. I am betting 90% of those numbers were dying and Kung Flu jumped on to their already compromised immune system.

So death from Covid19 must be reported in the way that breaks down the death tolls. How many died from Covid19 who were very healthy before they contracted the virus? That's the only number that truly matters to show how bad the disease actually is.

To hear the way the "news" seems to report this outbreak, if someone has Kung-Flu and is driving home, when he wipes out his car and falls off a bridge into rocks 100 feet below and explodes in flames only to have a pack of wolves attack him as he fights the flames off his body, and then a gang of Jihadies machine gun him---------- they will say he died of Covid19. They can prove he had the Kung-Flu and now he's dead, -------------------------------------so that fits the narrative they are pushing today.

I say don't be stupid and take it seriously enough to wash your hands as often as you can and don't touch your face even if you have to wear a bandanna to remind yourself. But to treat this as the end of the world and justify that mindset from what the media says is idiotic. We all have beliefs as to how bad it is or could be, but we all KNOW the media are outright liars.
That last fact is the one to measure everything else against.

Last edited by szihn; 03/29/20.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
How long until we're all dead?

Soon if you believe some of those Experts. 😡

No, the intelligent question is, "How long until we have all been exposed and either get sick, or not. Either die or not."

That is when this will be over. I have been saying for about three weeks, that will be July 4. But infection and death rates are climbing much faster than was ever predicted three weeks ago. We might be able to move that date forward a couple or three weeks.

No one EVER claimed ALL would die. The worst projections have been one to two percent of the population.

It is a bell curve, not an exponential graph into infinity.

I've been prepared for years, that's why I'm not panicking.

I am glad to hear you are well stocked with toilet paper.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by szihn
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there were 2,813,503 registered deaths in the United States in 2017.
So for his prediction to become true the death rate in the USA would have increase between 3-1/2% to 7%

That's a lot to be sure, so I am somewhat doubtful.

If we look at the deaths of Americans in any given year we find to no ones surprise, that the large majority are over the age of 65 and over 25% are over 80.
So if Kung-Flu infects a 85 year old woman who is in the decline of health the "news" will tell us all that she died from Covid19. Well.............that is certainly not helping her, but can we really say that's the killer? How about 85 years of wear on her old fragile body? Don't you think that may have had something to do with it too?

It can be said that most people who die have cloths on. Does that mean cloths are killing people? No, I think all would agree that while those 2 things do over lap, but are not connected.

How about any kind of failing health? If older folks die and they have anything wrong at all we can blame what was wrong for their death, but we need to ask how many people die in perfect health? Some do. They die in car crashes and from many things that can kill us, but for those dying in homes or at hospitals it's safe to say most are not "dying healthy". Those in the decline of life nearly all have chronic something. And the "news" want us all to believe Covid19 is the new mass killer of the age. So the only thing I KNOW for CERTAIN is that the mainstream media are CHRONIC LIARS and never tell the truth without any spin on the story ------------and I do mean NEVER!.

So because the body count grows (as it does every year, to the count of about 2,800,000 by the end of every year) it still doesn't mean 200,000 more will die from Kung-Flu. I am betting 90% of those numbers were dying and Kung Flu jumped on to their already compromised immune system.

So death from Covid19 must be reported in the way that breaks down the death tolls. How many died from Covid19 who were very healthy before they contracted the virus? That's the only number that truly matters to show how bad the disease actually is.

To hear the way the "news" seems to report this outbreak, if someone has Kung-Flu and is driving home, when he wipes out his car and falls off a bridge into rocks 100 feet below and explodes in flames only to have a pack of wolves attack him as he fights the flames off his body, and then a gang of Jihadies machine gun him---------- they will say he died of Covid19. They can prove he had the Kung-Flu and now he's dead, -------------------------------------so that fits the narrative they are pushing today.

I say don't be stupid and take it seriously enough to wash your hands as often as you can and don't touch your face even if you have to wear a bandanna to remind yourself. But to treat this as the end of the world and justify that mindset from what the media says is idiotic. We all have beliefs as to how bad it is or could be, but we all KNOW the media are outright liars.
That last fact is the one to measure everything else against.

They’ve been calculating mass shootings for years now using similar criteria.

Why change now?

Last edited by kroo88; 03/29/20.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
If ya'll die, can I have your primer stash?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
I'll tell Momma you are first in line. But I have less than 10,000. Hardly worth the effort to come get them. And some of them are POS Win large pistol.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I'll tell Momma you are first in line. But I have less than 10,000. Hardly worth the effort to come get them. And some of them are POS Win large pistol.

Thanks..

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Page 6 of 21 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (10gaugemag, 1936M71, 160user, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 56 invisible), 2,531 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,946
Posts18,480,268
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.