Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I’m not a very smart man but I know what love is.

Forrest Gump.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i wouldn't be putting much credence on india. they are a 3rd world schithole even worse than china. they can make our tennis shoes and tv's if they want but bring out important mfg like medical back here. you think china could brew up a vicious pandemic? f ucken india says "hold my beer"

My diploma is a DD214
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
We've tried. India doesn't have the infrastructure.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 673
I see the IQ starts at 59 lol

Congress??

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
C19 probably gonna rip India up or is in the process of it right now.
Shanty towns in major urban areas.
Remote villiages.
Huge hygiene issues across the country
Their caste system of the worth of its peoples at different levels

Aint hearing much from em being reported

India is probably in some deep schit right now or fixing to be for the next month or 2.

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
it will rip through india like a stihl through butter. that is the filthiest country i have ever been to and i've been around. hygiene is virtually non existent. and the caste system basically dooms whole swaths of society to live in horrible poverty. they can thank the brits for that lovely system.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by renegade50
C19 probably gonna rip India up or is in the process of it right now.
Shanty towns in major urban areas.
Remote villiages.
Huge hygiene issues across the country
Their caste system of the worth of its peoples at different levels

Aint hearing much from em being reported

India is probably in some deep schit right now or fixing to be for the next month or 2.

theyre not sharing their malaria drugs, they’re bracing for big doings

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by rem141r
it will rip through india like a stihl through butter. that is the filthiest country i have ever been to and i've been around. hygiene is virtually non existent. and the caste system basically dooms whole swaths of society to live in horrible poverty. they can thank the brits for that lovely system.

The Indian caste system predates the Brits by several thousand years. It's a tenant of Hinduism.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by slumlord
Check it out, them Nigers are 10 points smart than those Guineas.

Grass hut technology baby.

So the first little pig must have been a black one? lol

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I'm in India fairly often for work. I doubt they'll ever compete with China for manufacturing. They're one of the most dysfunctional countries I've ever been to, their whole country is mired down by a love of bureaucracy that stifles everything. That's another holdover from the Brits but the Indians took it and ran with it to a whole new level. You can't get into or out of the country without filling out multiple forms that serve no purpose other than provide several bureaucrats jobs reviewing them and affixing their stamps and signatures. In the military we always called the Philippines "the land of the not quite right", I call India that also. They just aren't capable of getting things together and making their society function in an orderly manner.

I'm in China often for work too and they're a pain in the ass to deal with but things function. They might not function to a westerners satisfaction, but things work the way the Chinese intend them to work. They get things done because the average Chinese knows he'll disappear and his kidneys will be sold on the black market if he doesn't toe the line. The heavy hand of the Chinese government makes things work whether the people like it or not.

India isn't like that, nothing works like it's supposed to in India.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by luv2safari
The world isn't very happy with China right now, and with international trade in the crapper, they're in trouble, rightly so.

India is poised to step into China's role as the world's cheap manufacturer. They already produce many of the world's tractors, and they're pretty good.

They have a strong cyber capability which makes international trading viable, and their medical community is growing greatly and is brilliant in many cases.

India is also a democracy. That creates some measure of transparency, not found in any measure in China.

I'm not touting moving outsourcing to India like we did with China, but they're a BIG reality.

Bring back our pharma and manufacturing home! But, that will take a bit of time, and not all will come back to over-regulation by know-it-all bureaucrats, greedy unions, and liberal politicians. Unfortunately the younger generations are addicted to their cheap toys, mostly made in China. Weaning might be nearly impossible, but it needs to happen, and we need to return to a producing economy and away from our service economy.

They have been for some time now. For example, many medications and Harley Davidson motorcycle are made there. Ok, maybe they just make motorcycle parts for Harley Davidson.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Here is what the IQ scores mean:

1 to 24: Profound mental disability
25 to 39: Severe mental disability
40 to 54: Moderate mental disability
55 to 69: Mild mental disability
70 to 84: Borderline mental disability
85 to 114: Average intelligence
115 to 129: Above average; bright
130 to 144: Moderately gifted
145 to 159: Highly gifted
160 to 179: Exceptionally gifted
180 and up: Profoundly gifted

Mine is 142. I am a retired engineer.

Average for American "African-Americans" is 85. Average American white is about 103, Latinos 89. thus Americas average of 98. Average Jewish American is 113. Notice how low they were in sub-Sahara Africa. Lack of education and unwilling to learn is a problem. We were talking earlier about India. India is around 15% Muslim and an Indian who moved here said he hated Muslims. He said they were always starting trouble.

Last edited by Dixie_Dude; 03/30/20.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
India has been no different than China for a while, as far as our country is concerned...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by rem141r

The Indian caste system predates the Brits by several thousand years. It's a tenant of Hinduism.

yes you are right. the brits just honed it.

My diploma is a DD214
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I originally thought that this post was going to be about the incidences of COVID-19 in India - very low at the moment. I can't picture social distancing in India.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
People that bathe in a river with fresh turds and dead bodies floating by gotta be pretty much immune to a lot of stuff.

[chi-chi]"Coh-vid-19? Wot is dis? Yestorday I brushed my teeth with ureen from a cow. Now pardoan me while I wipe my ass with my bare hand..."[/chi-chi]

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Woo This is most difficult and highly unusual Woo!

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I originally thought that this post was going to be about the incidences of COVID-19 in India - very low at the moment. I can't picture social distancing in India.

Here's what it looks like. wink

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don’t know what my IQ is but some days I do think it would be kind of cool to paint some stripes on my biceps and wear a penis gourd out in the front yard.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
I don’t know what my IQ is but some days I do think it would be kind of cool to paint some stripes on my biceps and wear a penis gourd out in the front yard.

pictures?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

500 members (17CalFan, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 1minute, 06hunter59, 57 invisible), 2,446 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,551
Posts18,472,981
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.