Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Switch
I just got done talking to someone I know, a huge Democrat, that owns his own small business empolying his two sons. State unempolyment is about $460.00 per week in the industry they work. The feds are adding $600.00 per week for a total of $1060.00 per week. Their plan is to lay both sons off and pay them something less than normal under the table. WOW I'M PISSED! Illegal and morally wrong. I think there is going to be a great deal of fraud taking place under this plan. With paying this amount of money to people that are out of work it will be tough to get them to return to work until the 39 weeks of checks run out. Looking for that dime to drop!

....there is a great deal of fraud taking place...right now...more fraud should anger you...but not surprise you.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hanco
I’ve never gotten any kind of under the table money or a dime of welfare or unemployment. That is stealing if you are getting unemployment, then working for cash.

Fuqking wetbacks down here do it all the time. Get their fat ass ole ladies to claim their single and get her and the little greasers on the welfare tit, then work Construction jobs that pay them under the table. While the ole lady is cleaning houses under the table.
That’s why they are driving around in big ole jacked up F-250’s with big ole tires that are newer than my pickup. 😡

Last edited by chlinstructor; 03/30/20.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I just got done talking to someone I know, a huge Democrat, that owns his own small business empolying his two sons. State unempolyment is about $460.00 per week in the industry they work. The feds are adding $600.00 per week for a total of $1060.00 per week. Their plan is to lay both sons off and pay them something less than normal under the table. WOW I'M PISSED! Illegal and morally wrong. I think there is going to be a great deal of fraud taking place under this plan. With paying this amount of money to people that are out of work it will be tough to get them to return to work until the 39 weeks of checks run out. Looking for that dime to drop!

No big surprise there. There DemoRats. That’s what they do. Rob, steal, cheat, lie, and live off the .Gov tit.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Lots of greedy people out there, guess I'm surprised! Our Great great grand childern will be paying for this for the rest of their lives! let just borrow the money from China! Sleep well and don't look in the mirror!

I used to say the same thing. Now, I've come to realized that our currency...and the currency of the world...is just paper. Our great grand children will not be paying for this debt. The Feds will just print more. After all, a Federal Reserve Note...is just paper. Unlike Gold or Silver, it has no real value. When Nixon got us of the Silver Certificate, our government knew that the Federal Reserve Note had a "fictional value." That value would dissipate in 40 years. Meaning, if you put a $1 in savings in 1972, it would not buy a $1 worth of goods and services in 2012.

The old way of thinking...Save for a Rainy Day...is no longer valid. What does one earn on one's saving.... a half of 1%? Money is a depreciating asset. You need hard assets like land, or properties - rental properties that pay for themselves if at all possible. A rental property that has been paid for by your tenants is more valuable to you than your home or retirement.

When you retire, what will you do to generate a large cash? Will you sell your home? Where will you live? But...you could sell your rental property...or let it pay you a monthly retirement check.

This is all a game of smoke and mirrors. We are in the game and our great great great grand children will be in it too.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Some people just think like that. Always looking for an angle. We have plenty of them right here on the campfire. Not a flattering trait at all.

LOL
IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

When you know and can prove the above is happening, you have choices! I'm giving you the benefit of doubt, that you make good choices! Just saying!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by Hastings
By the way, a welfare recipient lady in our community has been on facebook complaining mightily that she and her husband are subsisting on SS disability $1600 a month and their son gets SSI disability half of which is stolen by the state for his 5 children. He only gets $440. She says none of them will get any of this bailout largess that is being authorized by the U.S. government. Is this the way it works? Only taxpayers?

There are quite a few holes in your story. SSI disability is max SSI amount once qualified. All of the children will get a check if the parent filed last year.

I'm just reporting what the idiot reported on facebook. I know her and she is ignorant as they come. I am wondering if only taxpayers get the money as she claims. I hope that's true because welfare and disability recipients income has not been affected whatsoever. This program is wasteful and open to enough abuse as it is without opening it to total freeloaders.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Originally Posted by Hastings
My neighbor friend was railing on Democrats the other day about their stealing from the government trough. I told him there were plenty of sorry ass Republicans stealing right along with them.
As a democrat, did that make you feel good?
No, I'm sorry that the nation's money is being stolen by whoever. Actually my neighbor friend that was fussing about Democrats is registered as one as am I. But we mostly don't love Democrats anymore. Every time I think about joining the Republican party they come up with someone like McCain, Romney, (both of whom I reluctantly voted for) or worse Senator David Vitter of my state.

Hebrew Roots Judaizer
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Relief package? They are making prostitution legal? shocked

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/30/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Actually my neighbor friend that was fussing about Democrats is registered as one as am I. But we mostly don't love Democrats anymore.

The only one your fooling is yourself.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Actually my neighbor friend that was fussing about Democrats is registered as one as am I. But we mostly don't love Democrats anymore.
The only one your fooling is yourself.
Huh?

Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

188 members (12344mag, 44mc, 7887mm08, 160user, 1936M71, 21 invisible), 2,402 guests, and 1,054 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,645
Posts18,533,734
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.