Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by KenMi
There was a rumor she was going to restrict alcohol sales today. LOL. That would have turned even her braindead UAW voters against her.
She is boiling mad now realizing she has the president against her the rest of her term, calling her Half Whitmer. Hopefully he will campaign for whoever runs against her in 2022.

Turned the brain dead Union workers against her? Naw.

The Brain Dead Union workers are as you say "Brain Dead", they are unable to think and must be told what to think and what to do.

Oh sure, they would be pissed, they would call/text all their brain dead buddies and complain, but that would not turn them against her on election day.

She is a Democrat, she has the UAWU endorsement, they will pull the lever for whomever their Union tells them to, period.

Odds are, the brain dead Union workers will be blaming Trump for this anyhow, so she has already got a pass.

I have not been around many union people but the ones I have been around fit your description to a "T"

That's exactly the kind of stuff that got Right to Work passed in Idaho. I was a teamster at the time. I had my fill of the union telling me how to vote on union issues. They never said how to vote in public elections, though.

Oh, they always have told how to vote in the national elections, but they know that most Idahoans, including union members, will not be told how to vote in state elections. And the majority of Idaho union members I have known don't vote the union line at all. But Idaho's kind of special like that.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
There is no hydroxycholorquine or cholorquine prohibition. It's approved by the FDA for the tx of R.A., Lupus, malaria, and now just a few hours ago, COVID-19. The EO prohibited perscribers from hoarding it so RA and Lupus pts could get it and COVID-19 too, as an off-label med (done ALL the time). Some unscrupulus doctors were prescribing 100's of tabs for themselves, friends, and family members to stockpile in case they got sick. She doesn't get much right, but this one she did. Now hopefully there's enough to go around for everyone with COVID-19.

That’s a stretched reading. The order encourages health care providers to report inappropriate prescriptions and defines inappropriate as anything for which there isn’t “scientific proof of efficacy” and goes on to state that’s the med has no “scientific proof of efficacy” for corona

https://www.michigan.gov/documents/...ng_and_Dispensing_3-24-2020_684869_7.pdf

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Kellywk
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
There is no hydroxycholorquine or cholorquine prohibition. It's approved by the FDA for the tx of R.A., Lupus, malaria, and now just a few hours ago, COVID-19. The EO prohibited perscribers from hoarding it so RA and Lupus pts could get it and COVID-19 too, as an off-label med (done ALL the time). Some unscrupulus doctors were prescribing 100's of tabs for themselves, friends, and family members to stockpile in case they got sick. She doesn't get much right, but this one she did. Now hopefully there's enough to go around for everyone with COVID-19.

That’s a stretched reading. The order encourages health care providers to report inappropriate prescriptions and defines inappropriate as anything for which there isn’t “scientific proof of efficacy” and goes on to state that’s the med has no “scientific proof of efficacy” for corona

https://www.michigan.gov/documents/...ng_and_Dispensing_3-24-2020_684869_7.pdf

The Department of Regulatory Affairs has backed off that stance due to push back from practitioners, patients, and politicians. Whitmer suddenly realized that the families of dead patients may take it out on her and not Trump during the next election because it was in writing and not something that could be hung on Republicans by lies and innuendos. She has repeatedly altered her Executive Orders when she found out that parts of them were a disaster politically.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by kingfisher
Originally Posted by boatboy
Well the Trump haters here in MI just think he is holding supplies and she is just wonderful

Its just amazing
She will be reelected by Detroit and UAW

But also the Republicans gave us a guy who could not win the last election
Bill S I didnt realize but he just didnt have the HP to win the last Gov election it kind of became clear tword the end

Hank

Much truth in this, add pot to the ballet and it brought out the youth and wacko's who vote for the left most of the time. I am not against it, I just know why the dems used it as a tool.

She is hoping to be selected as Biden's running mate. The democrats selected her to be one of the party darlings. Qualifications are speaking up against the pres, looks okay and speaks well. Dumber than a box of rock for sure. Complaining for days on end about no support from the feds and she forgets to make a formal request for aid.

Sounds like she's outlaw an good old proven medicine and legalize pot...

Makes sense, I guess, to her..... smirk

Well, without much expectation (Dems), there can be little disappointment...

Like a dog barking at the moon or chasing cars. Dems just do what Dems do...

DF

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 59 invisible), 2,319 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,394
Posts18,488,821
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.